Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of October 1915 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 9, 1915 was a Saturday and it was the 282nd day of the year 1915. It was the 41st Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1915 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 18 days left before your next birthday. You will be 106 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,699 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,900 days or 35.32 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,311 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 17, 1947.
If a dog named Samme - a Norwegian Lundehund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 492 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Samme will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Samme will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Irving Cummings
- 1939O. V. Wright
- 1953Tony Shalhoub
- 1958Michael Paré
- 1969Giles Martin
- 1972Kōki Miyata
- 1979Alex Greenwald
- 1981Zachery Ty Bryan
- 1993Jhoana Marie Tan
View the complete list of October 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 9.
- 1880Charlie Faust, American baseball player (d. 1915)
- 1892Ivo Andrić, Serbian author and poet, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1975)
- 1907Jacques Tati, French actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1982)
- 1920Jason Wingreen, American actor and screenwriter
- 1931Antony Booth, English actor
- 1942Michael Palmer, American physician and author (d. 2013)
- 1961Gyula Hajszán, Hungarian footballer
- 1973Erin Daniels, American actress
- 1976Nick Swardson, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1979Vernon Fox, American football player and coach
View the complete list of October 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Angelica’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1760Seven Years’ War: Russian forces occupy Berlin.
- 1824Slavery is abolished in Costa Rica.
- 1854Crimean War: The siege of Sebastopol begins.
- 1963In northeast Italy, over 2,000 people are killed when a large landslide behind the Vajont Dam causes a giant wave of water to overtop it.
- 1966Vietnam War: Binh Tai Massacre
- 1980Princess Caroline of Monaco divorces Philippe Junot.
- 1981Abolition of capital punishment in France.
- 1986The musical The Phantom of the Opera receives its first performance at Her Majesty’s Theatre in London.
- 1999The last flight of the SR-71.
- 2012Members of the Pakistani Taliban make a failed attempt to assassinate Malala Yousafzai on her way home from school.
View the complete list of October 9 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Green Prairie? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 9, and 1915 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Erina Mano, Shouta Aoi, Feargal Sharkey, Stella Damasus-Aboderin, Jessica Parker Kennedy, Tommy Ramone, Oleg Menshikov, Kira Roessler, Kevin Covais, James Randi.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 9 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on October 9, 1915.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th October 1915 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 25, 1922. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +131. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 25, 1931. Your score is -159. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 58,187 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 47,577 times in the year 1915. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 9, 1915. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 282nd day of 1915
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 41st Saturday of 1915
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 18 days
- Age on next birthday: 106 years old
- Days since birth: 38,699 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,900 days
- Years spent sleeping: 35.32 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,311
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 17, 1947
- Age in dog years: 492 dog years old using a Norwegian Lundehund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: February 25, 1922 (+131)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 25, 1931 (-159)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 58,187 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 47,577 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.X.MCMXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 11, 1965 – Andy Sturmer, American singer-songwriter, drummer, and producer (Beatnik Beatch and Jellyfish); November 4, 1988 – Michelle Madrigal, Filipino actress; October 1, 1928 – Sivaji Ganesan, Indian actor (d. 2001).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,873