Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of October 1996 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 9, 1996 was a Wednesday and it was the 283rd day of the year 1996. The next time you can reuse your old 1996 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 352 days left before your next birthday. You will be 22 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,683 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 260 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Irving Cummings
- 1907Jacques Tati
- 1920Jason Wingreen
- 1939John Pilger
- 1940John Lennon
- 1960Maddie Blaustein
- 1964John Ralston
- 1969Giles Martin
- 1970Park Sang-min
- 1979Alex Greenwald
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 9.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 9.
- 1880Charlie Faust, American baseball player (d. 1915)
- 1888Nikolai Bukharin, Russian journalist and politician (d. 1938)
- 1893Mário de Andrade, Brazilian author, poet, and photographer (d. 1945)
- 1907Quintin Hogg, Baron Hailsham of St Marylebone, English academic and politician, Lord High Chancellor of Great Britain (d. 2001)
- 1921Tadeusz Różewicz, Polish poet and playwright (d. 2014)
- 1969Christine Hough, Canadian-American figure skater and coach
- 1969Darren Britt, Australian rugby player
- 1976Lee Peacock, Scottish footballer and coach
- 1981Zachery Ty Bryan, American actor and producer
- 1983Stephen Gionta, American ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 9.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1238James I of Aragon conquers Valencia and founds the Kingdom of Valencia.
- 1635Founder of Rhode Island Roger Williams is banished from the Massachusetts Bay Colony as a religious dissident after he speaks out against punishments for religious offenses and giving away Native American land.
- 1760Seven Years’ War: Russian forces occupy Berlin.
- 1771The Dutch merchant ship Vrouw Maria sinks near the coast of Finland.
- 1834Opening of the Dublin and Kingstown Railway, the first public railway on the island of Ireland.
- 1907Las Cruces, New Mexico is incorporated.
- 1911An accidental bomb explosion in Hankou, Wuhan, China leads to the ultimate fall of the Qing Empire
- 1980Pope John Paul II shakes hands with the Dalai Lama during a private audience in Vatican City.
- 1989An official news agency in the Soviet Union reports the landing of a UFO in Voronezh.
- 2009First lunar impact of the Centaur and LCROSS spacecrafts as part of NASA’s Lunar Precursor Robotic Program.
View the complete list of historical events for October 9.
Curious about this Glazed Purple Calypso? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 9 and 1996 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joshua Gomez, Yayan Ruhian, Ken Chinn, Busta Rhymes, Penélope Cruz, Pierre-Loup Rajot, Noelle Scaggs, Chosuke Ikariya, Marilyn Cole, Luke Mitchell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 9 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 9, 1996.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Macarena (Bayside Boys Mix) by Los Del Rio as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 12, 1996). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1575. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 22, 1974 – James Blunt, English singer-songwriter and guitarist; October 3, 1994 – Charlie Wernham, English comedian and actor; March 11, 1928 – Albert Salmi, American actor (d. 1990).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,149