Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of September 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
September 11, 1960 was a Sunday and it was the 255th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 25 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,159 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 7,053 days or 19 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 716 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 20, 1992.
If a dog named Ludy - a Chinook breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 310 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ludy will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Ludy will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Pinto Colvig
- 1936Pavel Landovský
- 1943Brian Perkins
- 1963Colin Wells
- 1970Taraji P. Henson
- 1970Ted Leo
- 1982Shriya Saran
- 1987Tyler Hoechlin
- 1989Michael J. Willett
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 11.
- 1524Pierre de Ronsard, French poet and author (d. 1585)
- 1924Tom Landry, American football player and coach (d. 2000)
- 1946Anthony Browne, English author and illustrator
- 1958Roxann Dawson, American actress, director, and producer
- 1967Charles Walker, English politician
- 1975Juan Cobián, Argentinian footballer
- 1976Elephant Man, Jamaican rapper and DJ
- 1980Mike Comrie, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1985Shaun Livingston, American basketball player
- 1988Mike Moustakas, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1609Expulsion order announced against the Moriscos of Valencia; beginning of the expulsion of all Spain’s Moriscos.
- 1709Battle of Malplaquet: Great Britain, Netherlands and Austria fight against France.
- 1714Siege of Barcelona: Barcelona, capital city of Catalonia, surrenders to Spanish and French Bourbon armies in the War of the Spanish Succession.
- 1813War of 1812: British troops arrive in Mount Vernon and prepare to march to and invade Washington, D.C.
- 1921Nahalal, the first moshav in Palestine, is settled as part of a Zionist plan to colonize Palestine and creating a Jewish state, later to be Israel.
- 1940George Stibitz performs the first remote operation of a computer.
- 1941Charles Lindbergh’s Des Moines Speech accusing the British, Jews and the Roosevelt administration of pressing for war with Germany.
- 1954Hurricane Edna hits New England as a Category 1 hurricane, causing significant damage and 29 deaths.
- 1961Hurricane Carla strikes the Texas coast as a Category 4 hurricane, the second strongest storm ever to hit the state.
- 1988The St. Jean Bosco massacre takes place in Port-au-Prince, Haiti.
View the complete list of historical events for September 11.
Curious about this Kiss Me Goodbye? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 11 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Juanes, Jimmy Chamberlin, Asia Ray Smith, John David Wilson, Brigitte Helm, Perry Como, Martyn Lee, Jessica Lowndes, Erin O'Connor, Yuka Hirata.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 11 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on September 11, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It’s Now or Never by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 12, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1075. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 14, 1941 – Wolfgang Petersen, German-American director, producer, and screenwriter; February 28, 1986 – Min Hyo-rin, South Korean singer and actress; November 6, 1992 – Kim Yura, South Korean singer, dancer, and actress (Girl's Day).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,338