Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of September 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
September 20, 1980 was a Saturday and it was the 264th day of the year 1980. It was the 38th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 245 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,999 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,666 days or 12.78 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 474 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 29, 2012.
If a dog named Tris - a Icelandic Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 191 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tris will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Tris will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Kenneth More
- 1925Bobby Nunn
- 1931Cherd Songsri
- 1949Mahesh Bhatt
- 1972Sawa Suzuki
- 1972Sergio Di Zio
- 1976Yo Hitoto
- 1978Sarit Hadad
- 1981Joanie Dodds
- 1991Spencer Locke
View the complete list of September 20 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 20.
- 1885Enrico Mizzi, Maltese lawyer and politician, 6th Prime Minister of Malta (d. 1950)
- 1927Colette Bonheur, Canadian singer (d. 1966)
- 1930Eddie Bo, American singer and pianist (d. 2009)
- 1933W.B. Brydon, English actor
- 1934Sophia Loren, Italian-Swiss actress and singer
- 1948Chuck Panozzo, American bass player (Styx)
- 1956Gary Cole, American actor
- 1969Megumi Kudo, Japanese wrestler and sportscaster
- 1983Jon Barnes, English race car driver
- 1988Arisa Sato, Japanese model and actress
View the complete list of September 20 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1187Saladin begins the Siege of Jerusalem.
- 1596Diego de Montemayor founds the city of Monterrey in New Spain.
- 1848The American Association for the Advancement of Science is created.
- 1854Battle of Alma: British and French troops defeat Russians in Crimea.
- 1870Bersaglieri corps enter Rome through the Porta Pia and complete the unification of Italy, ending de facto the temporal power of popes.
- 1920Foundation of the Spanish Legion.
- 1973Billie Jean King beats Bobby Riggs in the Battle of the Sexes tennis match at the Houston Astrodome.
- 1982The National Football League players begin a 57-day strike.
- 1990South Ossetia declares its independence from Georgia.
- 2011The United States military ends its “don't ask, don't tell” policy, allowing gay men and women to serve openly for the first time.
View the complete list of September 20 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Peppermint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 20, and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Paulette Dubost, Neil Buchanan, Sally Yeh, Joe Hinton, Roland Joffé, Master P, Clu Gulager, Michael Robbins, Reiko Takagaki, Jean-Paul Belmondo.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 20 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on September 20, 1980.
Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th September 1980 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 19, 1971. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +115. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 21, 1968. Your incompatibility score is -190. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,451,362,735. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Upside Down by Diana Ross as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 20, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 700. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 125,148,676 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1980. The estimated number of babies born on 20th September 1980 is 341,936. That’s equivalent to 237 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,376 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,693 times in the year 1980. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 20, 1980. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 264th day of 1980
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 38th Saturday of 1980
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 245 days
- Age on next birthday: 39 years old
- Days since birth: 13,999 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,666 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.78 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 474
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 29, 2012
- Age in dog years: 191 dog years old using a Icelandic Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: November 19, 1971 (+115)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 21, 1968 (-190)
- 1980 world population: 4,451,362,735
- Number one song: Upside Down by Diana Ross (September 20, 1980)
- Babies born in 1980: 125,148,676
- Babies born in 1980 every day: 341,936
- Babies born in 1980 every minute: 237
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,376 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,693 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 29, 1967 – Brett Anderson, English singer-songwriter (Suede and The Tears); April 29, 1969 – Paul Adelstein, American actor and director; March 27, 1974 – Jason Narvy, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,883