Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of September 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
September 21, 1981 was a Monday and it was the 264th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 209 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,305 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 450 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Alejo - a Peekapoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 164 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Alejo will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Alejo will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Rand Brooks
- 1927Ward Swingle
- 1934Leonard Cohen
- 1945Jerry Bruckheimer
- 1949Yusaku Matsuda
- 1957Penny Smith
- 1959Corinne Drewery
- 1970James Lesure
- 1980Kareena Kapoor Khan
- 1990Christian Serratos
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 21.
- 1629Philip Howard, English cardinal (d. 1694)
- 1936Diane Rehm, American journalist and radio host
- 1942Sam McDowell, American baseball player
- 1945G. C. Cameron, American singer (The Spinners and The Temptations)
- 1951Aslan Maskhadov, Chechen general and politician, 3rd President of the Chechen Republic of Ichkeria (d. 2005)
- 1972Scott Spiezio, American baseball player
- 1973Derek Brewer, American model
- 1973Heather Brewer, American author
- 1980Nyree Kindred, Welsh swimmer
- 1980Tomas Scheckter, South African race car driver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1170Combined English and Irish forces, under the command of Richard de Clare, Earl of Pembroke and Diarmait Mac Murchada, King of Leinster seize Norse-Gaelic Dublin, forcing Ascall mac Ragnaill, King of Dublin into exile.
- 1896Mahdist War: British forces under the command of Horatio Kitchener takes Dongola in the Sudan.
- 1898Empress Dowager Cixi seizes power and ends the Hundred Days’ Reform in China.
- 1921A storage silo in Oppau, Germany, explodes, killing 500-600 people.
- 1939Romanian Prime Minister Armand Călinescu is assassinated by far-right legionnaires of the fascist paramilitary organization Iron Guard.
- 1942The Boeing B-29 Superfortress makes its maiden flight.
- 1964Malta gains independence from the United Kingdom.
- 1971Bahrain, Bhutan and Qatar join the United Nations.
- 2001Deep Space 1 flies within 2,200 km of Comet Borrelly.
- 2013al-Shabaab Islamic militants attack the Westgate shopping mall in Nairobi, Kenya, killing at least 67 people.
View the complete list of historical events for September 21.
Curious about this You Can Get Me Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 21 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sister Carol, Paul Brunelle, Jordan Peele, January Jones, Christopher Collet, Devon Odessa, Chuck Brown, Marie-Pierre Castel, Cho Kyuhyun, Anita Cochran.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 21 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on September 21, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Endless Love by Diana Ross and Lionel Richie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 26, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1775. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 27, 1984 – Laura Critchley, English singer-songwriter; August 20, 1995 – Liana Liberato, American actress; January 4, 1989 – Labrinth, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,174