Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of September 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 21, 2004 was a Tuesday and it was the 265th day of the year 2004. It was the 38th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 226 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,713 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,238 days or 6.13 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 228 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 7 at 12:42:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 30, 2036.
If a dog named Gritz - a Leonberger breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 115 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gritz will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Gritz will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1849Maurice Barrymore
- 1929Héctor Alterio
- 1940Bill Kurtis
- 1965Cheryl Hines
- 1970James Lesure
- 1973Keith Brewer
- 1978Paulo Costanzo
- 1983Maggie Grace
- 1986Faris Badwan
- 1990Ivan Dorschner
View the complete list of September 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 21.
- 1629Philip Howard, English cardinal (d. 1694)
- 1706Polyxena of Hesse-Rotenburg (d. 1735)
- 1758Christopher Gore, American soldier, lawyer, and politician, 8th Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1827)
- 1819Princess Louise Marie Thérèse of Artois (d. 1864)
- 1936Ian Albery, English manager and producer
- 1947Marsha Norman, American playwright and author
- 1956Ricky Morton, American wrestler and trainer
- 1957Sidney Moncrief, American basketball player and coach
- 1965Juanjo Mena, Spanish conductor
- 1990Danny Batth, English footballer
View the complete list of September 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Destiny’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 455Emperor Avitus enters Rome with a Gallic army and consolidates his power.
- 1780American Revolutionary War: Benedict Arnold gives the British the plans to West Point.
- 1860Second Opium War: An Anglo-French force defeats Chinese troops at the Battle of Palikao.
- 1921A storage silo in Oppau, Germany, explodes, killing 500-600 people.
- 1937J. R. R. Tolkien’s The Hobbit is published.
- 1942In Poland, at the end of Yom Kippur, Germans order Jews to permanently evacuate Konstantynów and move to the ghetto in Biała Podlaska, established to assemble Jews from seven nearby towns, including Janów Podlaski, Rossosz and Terespol.
- 1942The Holocaust: On the Jewish holiday of Yom Kippur, Nazis send over 1,000 Jews of Pidhaitsi (west Ukraine) to Bełżec extermination camp.
- 1972Philippine President Ferdinand Marcos signs Proclamation № 1081, placing the entire country under martial law and marking the beginning of his authoritarian rule.
- 1993Russian President Boris Yeltsin suspends parliament and scraps the then-functioning constitution, thus triggering the Russian constitutional crisis of 1993.
- 2003Galileo mission is terminated by sending the probe into Jupiter’s atmosphere, where it is crushed by the pressure at the lower altitudes.
View the complete list of September 21 historical events.
Curious about this Terrific Purple Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 21, and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tony Scott, Thomas Lang, Don Cornell, Chuck Lorre, Kelly Groucutt, Kanata Hongō, Jean Lapointe, Meinhardt Raabe, Nancy Savoca, Elvira Pagã.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 21 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on September 21, 2004.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st September 2004 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 23, 1985. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +115. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 7, 1988. Your score is -142. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,395,699,509. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Goodies by Ciara featuring Petey Pablo as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 25, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 1075. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 133,795,658 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2004. The estimated number of babies born on 21st September 2004 is 365,562. That’s equivalent to 254 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,033 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 27,879 times in the year 2004. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 21, 2004. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 265th day of 2004
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 38th Tuesday of 2004
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2025: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 226 days
- Age on next birthday: 19 years old
- Days since birth: 6,713 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,238 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.13 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 228
- Next full moon: March 7 at 12:42:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 30, 2036
- Age in dog years: 115 dog years old using a Leonberger breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: February 23, 1985 (+115)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 7, 1988 (-142)
- 2004 world population: 6,395,699,509
- Number one song: Goodies by Ciara featuring Petey Pablo (September 25, 2004)
- Babies born in 2004: 133,795,658
- Babies born in 2004 every day: 365,562
- Babies born in 2004 every minute: 254
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,033 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 27,879 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.IX.MMIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 22, 1942 – Marlena Shaw, American singer; September 7, 1974 – Hiroki Takahashi, Japanese voice actor and singer; July 4, 1954 – Morganna, American model, actress, and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,076