Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of September 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
September 23, 1968 was a Monday and it was the 267th day of the year 1968. It was the 39th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There is 1 day left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,357 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,452 days or 17.67 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 656 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 1, 2000.
If a dog named Shoe - a Standard Schnauzer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 254 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Shoe will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Shoe will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Louise Latham
- 1941Norma Winstone
- 1958Danielle Dax
- 1963Alex Proyas
- 1970Lucia Cifarelli
- 1976Rob James-Collier
- 1976Sarah Blasko
- 1978Worm Miller
- 1985Maki Goto
View the complete list of September 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 23.
- 1800William Holmes McGuffey, American author and academic (d. 1873)
- 1852James Carroll Beckwith, American painter and academic (d. 1917)
- 1865Emma Orczy, Hungarian-English author and playwright (d. 1947)
- 1890Friedrich Paulus, German general (d. 1957)
- 1913Carl-Henning Pedersen, Danish painter and sculptor (d. 2007)
- 1953Nicholas Witchell, English journalist
- 1964Koshi Inaba, Japanese singer-songwriter (B'z)
- 1984Kate French, American actress
- 1989Kitkat, Filipino actress and singer
- 1991Melanie Oudin, American tennis player
View the complete list of September 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Frederick’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1409Battle of Kherlen, the second significant victory over Ming dynasty China by the Mongols since 1368.
- 1642First commencement exercises occur at Harvard College.
- 1803Second Anglo-Maratha War: Battle of Assaye between the British East India Company and the Maratha Empire in India.
- 1936First ascent of Siniolchu by a German team.
- 1959Iowa farmer and corn breeder Roswell Garst hosts Soviet premier Nikita Khrushchev.
- 1973Juan Perón returns to power in Argentina.
- 1986Jim Deshaies of the Houston Astros sets a major league record by striking out the first eight batters he faces in a game against the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- 1999Celebrate Bisexuality Day was first observed in the United States.
- 1999NASA announces that it has lost contact with the Mars Climate Orbiter.
- 2008Kauhajoki school shooting: Matti Saari kills ten people before committing suicide.
View the complete list of September 23 historical events.
Curious about this Flamboyant Pink Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 23, and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Xenia Tchoumitcheva, Tetsuji Tamayama, Jonathon Prandi, William DuVall, Peter Sinfield, Zoe McLellan, Carli Norris, Prem Nazir, Don Hahn, Faith Domergue.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 23 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on September 23, 1968.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is September 23. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Virgo, sometimes a Libra, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd September 1968 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 9, 1941. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +141. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 3, 1953. Your score is -145. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,562,313,822. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hey Jude by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 28, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 1300. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,171,727 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1968. The estimated number of babies born on 23rd September 1968 is 328,338. That’s equivalent to 228 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 49,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,006 times in the year 1968. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 23, 1968. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 267th day of 1968
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 39th Monday of 1968
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 1 day
- Age on next birthday: 53 years old
- Days since birth: 19,357 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,452 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.67 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 656
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 1, 2000
- Age in dog years: 254 dog years old using a Standard Schnauzer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: May 9, 1941 (+141)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 3, 1953 (-145)
- 1968 world population: 3,562,313,822
- Number one song: Hey Jude by The Beatles (September 28, 1968)
- Babies born in 1968: 120,171,727
- Babies born in 1968 every day: 328,338
- Babies born in 1968 every minute: 228
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 49,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,006 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.IX.MCMLXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 7, 1914 – Alfred Drake, American actor and singer (d. 1992); August 10, 1993 – Shin Hyejeong, South Korean singer and actress (AOA); October 27, 1975 – Elias Toufexis, Canadian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,128