Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of September 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 25, 2004 was a Saturday and it was the 269th day of the year 2004. It was the 39th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 6 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,203 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,068 days or 5.66 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 210 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on June 3, 2036.
If a dog named Tyberius - a Tibetan Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 84 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tyberius will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Tyberius will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Silvana Pampanini
- 1930Elsa Aguirre
- 1964Lily Mariye
- 1965Saffron Henderson
- 1967Melissa De Sousa
- 1977Joel David Moore
- 1977Robbie Jones
- 1980Chris Owen
- 1988Mariya Ise
- 1988Tamaryn Payne
View the complete list of September 25 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 25.
- 1825Joachim Heer, Swiss lawyer and politician, President of the National Council (d. 1879)
- 1825William Pitt Ballinger, American lawyer and politician (d. 1888)
- 1910Ralph Jordan, American football player and coach (d. 1980)
- 1932Terry Medwin, Welsh footballer and manager
- 1948Vladimir Yevtushenkov, Russian businessman
- 1952Tommy Norden, American actor
- 1967Melissa De Sousa, American actress
- 1977Joel David Moore, American actor, director, and producer
- 1978Ricardo Gardner, Jamaican footballer
- 1978Rossif Sutherland, Canadian actor
View the complete list of September 25 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters ELLEIXOH? Check your answers here: Word search ELLEIXOH. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1066The Battle of Stamford Bridge marks the end of the Viking invasions of England.
- 1513Spanish explorer Vasco Núñez de Balboa reaches what would become known as the Pacific Ocean.
- 1789The United States Congress passes twelve amendments to the United States Constitution: The Congressional Apportionment Amendment (which was never ratified), the Congressional Compensation Amendment, and the ten that are known as the Bill of Rights.
- 1911An explosion of badly degraded propellant charges on board the French battleship Liberté detonates the forward ammunition magazines and destroys the ship.
- 1911Ground is broken for Fenway Park in Boston
- 1956TAT-1, the first submarine transatlantic telephone cable system, is inaugurated.
- 1959Solomon Bandaranaike, Prime Minister of Sri Lanka is mortally wounded by a Buddhist monk, Talduwe Somarama, and dies the next day.
- 1992NASA launches the Mars Observer, a $511 million probe to Mars, in the first U.S. mission to the planet in 17 years. Eleven months later, the probe would fail.
- 1996The last of the Magdalene asylums closes in Ireland.
- 2003A magnitude-8.0 earthquake strikes just offshore Hokkaidō, Japan.
View the complete list of September 25 historical events.
Curious about this Grey Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 25, and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Zane Huett, Karen Dotrice, Saira Banu, Adrian Paul, Mirjana Puhar, Haruka Igawa, Dafydd Iwan, Thilakan, Gwen Guthrie, Maddie Corman.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 25 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on September 25, 2004.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 25th September 2004 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 23, 1986. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +122. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 24, 1988. Your score is -134. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,395,699,509. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Goodies by Ciara featuring Petey Pablo as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 25, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Russia approximately on 1075. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 133,795,658 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2004. The estimated number of babies born on 25th September 2004 is 365,562. That’s equivalent to 254 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,033 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 27,879 times in the year 2004. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 25” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 25, 2004. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 269th day of 2004
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 39th Saturday of 2004
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 6 days
- Age on next birthday: 17 years old
- Days since birth: 6,203 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,068 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.66 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 210
- Next full moon: September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 3, 2036
- Age in dog years: 84 dog years old using a Tibetan Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: January 23, 1986 (+122)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 24, 1988 (-134)
- 2004 world population: 6,395,699,509
- Number one song: Goodies by Ciara featuring Petey Pablo (September 25, 2004)
- Babies born in 2004: 133,795,658
- Babies born in 2004 every day: 365,562
- Babies born in 2004 every minute: 254
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,033 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 27,879 babies
- Roman numerals: XXV.IX.MMIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 31, 1957 – Dirk Blocker, American actor; August 27, 1981 – Patrick J. Adams, Canadian actor and producer; July 26, 1985 – Jasmine Lennard, English model.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,029