Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of September 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 29, 1980 was a Monday and it was the 273rd day of the year 1980. It was the 39th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 241 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,464 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,155 days or 14.11 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 523 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 7, 2012.
If a dog named Zali - a Redbone Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 209 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Zali will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Zali will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Gene Autry
- 1955Ken Weatherwax
- 1957Andrew Dice Clay
- 1963Les Claypool
- 1969DeVante Swing
- 1974Brian Ash
- 1978Gunner McGrath
- 1980Dewi Rezer
- 1987David Del Rio
View the complete list of September 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 29.
- 1863Hugo Haase, German lawyer, jurist, and politician (d. 1919)
- 1866Mykhailo Hrushevskyi, Ukrainian historian, academic, and politician (d. 1934)
- 1915Brenda Marshall, Filipino-American actress and singer (d. 1992)
- 1915Oscar Handlin, American historian and academic (d. 2011)
- 1921Albie Roles, English footballer and manager (d. 2012)
- 1931James Cronin, American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1942Janet Powell, Australian educator and politician (d. 2013)
- 1948Mike Pinera, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Blues Image, Iron Butterfly, Cactus, and Ramatam)
- 1968Matt Goss, English singer-songwriter (Bros)
- 1986Lisa Foiles, American actress and journalist
View the complete list of September 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Priscilla’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 522 BCDarius I of Persia kills the Magian usurper Gaumata, securing his hold as king of the Persian Empire.
- 1227Frederick II, Holy Roman Emperor, is excommunicated by Pope Gregory IX for his failure to participate in the Crusades.
- 1578Tegucigalpa, capital city of Honduras, is claimed by the Spaniards.
- 1850The papal bull Universalis Ecclesiae restores the Roman Catholic hierarchy in England and Wales.
- 1932Chaco War: Last day of the Battle of Boquerón between Paraguay and Bolivia.
- 1941World War II: Holocaust in Kiev, Soviet Union: German Einsatzgruppe C begins the Babi Yar massacre, according to the Einsatzgruppen operational situation report.
- 1969The Fourteenth Symphony of Dmitri Shostakovich is received its official premiere.
- 1971Oman joins the Arab League.
- 1995The United States Navy disbands Fighter Squadron 84 (VF-84), nicknamed the “Jolly Rogers”.
- 2008Following the bankruptcies of Lehman Brothers and Washington Mutual, The Dow Jones Industrial Average falls 777.68 points, the largest single-day point loss in its history.
View the complete list of September 29 historical events.
Curious about this Double Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 29, and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Uwe Ochsenknecht, Mac Powell, Lou Christie, Dimitri Liakopoulos, Javier Bardem, KSIOlajidebt, Lucy May Barker, Barbara Weathers, Jane Cowl, Ken Ogata.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 29 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on September 29, 1980.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th September 1980 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 17, 1982. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +128. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 27, 1996. Your score is -156. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,451,362,735. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Another One Bites the Dust by Queen as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 4, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Russia approximately on 700. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 125,148,676 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1980. The estimated number of babies born on 29th September 1980 is 341,936. That’s equivalent to 237 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,376 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,693 times in the year 1980. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 29, 1980. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 273rd day of 1980
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 39th Monday of 1980
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2025: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 241 days
- Age on next birthday: 43 years old
- Days since birth: 15,464 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,155 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.11 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 523
- Next full moon: February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 7, 2012
- Age in dog years: 209 dog years old using a Redbone Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: July 17, 1982 (+128)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 27, 1996 (-156)
- 1980 world population: 4,451,362,735
- Number one song: Another One Bites the Dust by Queen (October 4, 1980)
- Babies born in 1980: 125,148,676
- Babies born in 1980 every day: 341,936
- Babies born in 1980 every minute: 237
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,376 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,693 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.IX.MCMLXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 8, 1931 – James Dean, American actor (d. 1955); May 10, 1943 – David Clennon, American actor; November 1, 1949 – David Foster, Canadian singer-songwriter, keyboard player, and producer (Skylark, Attitudes, and Airplay).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,028