Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of September 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
September 6, 1970 was a Sunday and it was the 249th day of the year 1970. It was the 36th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 39 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,589 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,196 days or 16.96 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 630 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 15, 2002.
If a dog named Strom - a Norwegian Lundehund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 245 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Strom will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Strom will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917John Berry
- 1920Elvira Pagã
- 1925Birgitte Federspiel
- 1932Bernie Winters
- 1947Jane Curtin
- 1963Rolly Teranishi
- 1969Macy Gray
- 1979Foxy Brown
- 1992Fabiola Rodas
View the complete list of September 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 6.
- 1917John Berry, American-French actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1999)
- 1944Donna Haraway, American author, academic, and activist
- 1944Swoosie Kurtz, American actress
- 1954Carly Fiorina, American businesswoman and politician
- 1964Rosie Perez, American actress, dancer, and director
- 1973Alessandro Troncon, Italian rugby player and coach
- 1976Jon Ander López, Spanish footballer (d. 2013)
- 1979Foxy Brown, American rapper and actress (The Firm)
- 1989Kim So-eun, South Korean actress
- 1990John Wall, American basketball player
View the complete list of September 6 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters ECGEIQUHM? Check your answers here: Word solver ECGEIQUHM. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1863American Civil War: Confederate forces evacuate Battery Wagner and Morris Island in South Carolina.
- 1870Louisa Ann Swain of Laramie, Wyoming becomes the first woman in the United States to cast a vote legally after 1807.
- 1885Eastern Rumelia declares its union with Bulgaria. Bulgarian unification is henceforth accomplished.
- 1916The first self-service grocery store, Piggly Wiggly, was opened in Memphis, Tennessee, by Clarence Saunders.
- 1948Juliana becomes Queen of the Netherlands.
- 1962Archaeologist Peter Marsden discovers the first of the Blackfriars Ships dating back to the 2nd century AD in the Blackfriars area of the banks of the River Thames in London.
- 1970Two passenger jets bound from Europe to New York are simultaneously hijacked by Palestinian terrorist members of the PFLP and taken to Dawson’s Field in Jordan.
- 1972Munich massacre: Nine Israel athletes taken hostage at the Munich Olympic Games by the Palestinian “Black September” terrorist group die (as did a German policeman) at the hands of the kidnappers during a failed rescue attempt. Two other Israeli athletes were slain in the initial attack the previous day.
- 1976Cold War: Soviet Air Force pilot Lieutenant Viktor Belenko lands a Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-25 jet fighter at Hakodate on the island of Hokkaidō in Japan and requests political asylum in the United States; his request is granted.
- 2012Sixty-one people die and 48 others are injured after a fishing boat capsizes off the İzmir Province coast of Turkey, near the Greek Aegean islands.
View the complete list of September 6 historical events.
Curious about this Chocolate Chips? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 6, and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Daren Kagasoff, Sharleen Spiteri, Peter Capaldi, Amber Heard, Ray Ellis, Gil Gerard, Neil Patrick Harris, Gareth David-Lloyd, Steven Gilborn, Olav Stedje.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 6 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on September 6, 1970.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th September 1970 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 11, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +142. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 12, 1948. Your score is -144. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,712,697,742. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was War by Edwin Starr as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 12, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1775. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,504,132 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1970. The estimated number of babies born on 6th September 1970 is 332,888. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 46,157 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,303 times in the year 1970. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 6” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 6, 1970. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 249th day of 1970
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 36th Sunday of 1970
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 39 days
- Age on next birthday: 51 years old
- Days since birth: 18,589 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,196 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.96 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 630
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 15, 2002
- Age in dog years: 245 dog years old using a Norwegian Lundehund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: January 11, 1994 (+142)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 12, 1948 (-144)
- 1970 world population: 3,712,697,742
- Number one song: War by Edwin Starr (September 12, 1970)
- Babies born in 1970: 121,504,132
- Babies born in 1970 every day: 332,888
- Babies born in 1970 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 46,157 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,303 babies
- Roman numerals: VI.IX.MCMLXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 23, 1938 – Roger Greenaway, English singer-songwriter and producer (The Kestrels, Brotherhood of Man, and The Pipkins); July 24, 1984 – Leanne Moore, Irish singer; December 27, 1926 – Jerome Courtland, American actor, director, and producer (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,149