Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of September 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
September 6, 1973 was a Thursday and it was the 249th day of the year 1973. It was the 36th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 33 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,134 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,711 days or 15.64 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 581 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 15, 2005.
If a dog named Topik - a Saint Bernard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 258 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Topik will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Topik will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Elvira Pagã
- 1935Isabelle Collin Dufresne
- 1939David Allan Coe
- 1944Swoosie Kurtz
- 1965Terry Bickers
- 1970Cheyne Coates
- 1974Sarah Danielle Madison
- 1974Sarah Strange
- 1976Naomie Harris
View the complete list of September 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 6.
- 1892Edward Victor Appleton, English-Scottish physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1965)
- 1913Julie Gibson, American actress and singer
- 1925Jimmy Reed, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1976)
- 1926Jack English Hightower, American lawyer and politician (d. 2013)
- 1929Yash Johar, Indian film producer, founded Dharma Productions (d. 2005)
- 1937Jo Anne Worley, American actress
- 1939Errol Black, Canadian academic and politician (d. 2012)
- 1965Darren Clark, Australian sprinter
- 1967William DuVall, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Alice in Chains, Comes with the Fall, Madfly, Neon Christ, and No Walls)
- 1973Carlo Cudicini, Italian footballer
View the complete list of September 6 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Cora’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 394Battle of the Frigidus: Roman Emperor Theodosius I defeats and kills the usurper Eugenius. His Frankish magister militum Arbogast escapes but commits suicide two days later
- 1620The Pilgrims sail from Plymouth, England, on the Mayflower to settle in North America. (Old Style date; September 16 per New Style date.)
- 1628Puritans settle Salem, which will later become part of Massachusetts Bay Colony.
- 1870Louisa Ann Swain of Laramie, Wyoming becomes the first woman in the United States to cast a vote legally after 1807.
- 1916The first self-service grocery store, Piggly Wiggly, was opened in Memphis, Tennessee, by Clarence Saunders.
- 1944World War II: Soviet forces capture the city of Tartu, Estonia.
- 1955Istanbul’s Greek, Jewish and Armenian minority are the target of a government-sponsored pogrom; dozens die in the ensuing riots.
- 1965India retaliates following Pakistan’s Operation Grand Slam which results in the Indo-Pakistani War of 1965 that ends in a stalemate and follows the signing of the Tashkent Declaration.
- 1986In Istanbul, two terrorists from Abu Nidal’s organization kill 22 and wound six inside the Neve Shalom Synagogue during Shabbat services.
- 1991The Soviet Union recognizes the independence of the Baltic states: Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
View the complete list of September 6 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Kiwiberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 6, and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Heidi Mount, Paolo Nutini, Rafer Johnson, Valensia, Caitlin Cary, Meagan Good, Dick Foran, Denise Filiatrault, Kaitlyn Maher, Jeane Manson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 6 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on September 6, 1973.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th September 1973 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 25, 1971. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +126. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 28, 1988. Your score is -122. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,942,096,442. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Let’s Get It On by Marvin Gaye as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 8, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 700. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,831,979 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1973. The estimated number of babies born on 6th September 1973 is 333,786. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 62,451 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,846 times in the year 1973. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 6” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 6, 1973. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 249th day of 1973
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 36th Thursday of 1973
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2022: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 33 days
- Age on next birthday: 47 years old
- Days since birth: 17,134 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,711 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.64 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 581
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 15, 2005
- Age in dog years: 258 dog years old using a Saint Bernard breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: January 25, 1971 (+126)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 28, 1988 (-122)
- 1973 world population: 3,942,096,442
- Number one song: Let’s Get It On by Marvin Gaye (September 8, 1973)
- Babies born in 1973: 121,831,979
- Babies born in 1973 every day: 333,786
- Babies born in 1973 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 62,451 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,846 babies
- Roman numerals: VI.IX.MCMLXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 19, 1963 – Jessica Tuck, American actress; August 10, 1948 – Nick Stringer, English actor; March 4, 1910 – Miriam Kressyn, Polish-American actor (d. 1996).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,118