Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of September 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 6, 1983 was a Tuesday and it was the 249th day of the year 1983. It was the 36th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 357 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,158 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,386 days or 12.01 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 446 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 15, 2015.
If a dog named Shepard - a German Wirehaired Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 208 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Shepard will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Shepard will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Michael Gordon
- 1937Jo Anne Worley
- 1953Anne Lockhart
- 1963Mark Chesnutt
- 1970Cheyne Coates
- 1976Hyun Young
- 1976Naomie Harris
- 1976Rodrigo Amarante
- 1978Cisco Adler
- 1988Ray Fujita
View the complete list of September 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 6.
- 1879Max Schreck, German actor (d. 1936)
- 1888Joseph P. Kennedy, Sr., American businessman and diplomat, 44th United States Ambassador to the United Kingdom (d. 1969)
- 1930Akiji Kobayashi, Japanese actor (d. 1996)
- 1947Jacob Rubinovitz, Polish-Israeli engineer and academic
- 1952Buddy Miller, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Band of Joy)
- 1954Demetris Kizas, Cypriot footballer
- 1961Paul Waaktaar-Savoy, Norwegian singer-songwriter and guitarist (A-ha and Savoy)
- 1973Carlo Cudicini, Italian footballer
- 1974Sarah Danielle Madison, American actress (d. 2014)
- 1988Ray Fujita, French-Japanese actor and singer (Dustz)
View the complete list of September 6 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Wade’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 3114 BCAccording to the proleptic Julian calendar the current era in the Maya Long Count Calendar started. (Non-standard interpretation).
- 394Battle of the Frigidus: Roman Emperor Theodosius I defeats and kills the usurper Eugenius. His Frankish magister militum Arbogast escapes but commits suicide two days later
- 1847Henry David Thoreau leaves Walden Pond and moves in with Ralph Waldo Emerson and his family in Concord, Massachusetts.
- 1861American Civil War: Forces under Union General Ulysses S. Grant bloodlessly capture Paducah, Kentucky, giving the Union control of the Tennessee River’s mouth.
- 1916The first self-service grocery store, Piggly Wiggly, was opened in Memphis, Tennessee, by Clarence Saunders.
- 1930Democratically elected Argentine president Hipólito Yrigoyen is deposed in a military coup.
- 1946United States Secretary of State James F. Byrnes announces that the U.S. will follow a policy of economic reconstruction in postwar Germany.
- 1968Swaziland becomes independent.
- 1992Hunters discover the emaciated body of Christopher McCandless at his camp 20 mi west of the town of Healy, Alaska.
- 2009The ro-ro ferry SuperFerry 9 sinks off the Zamboanga Peninsula in the Philippines with 971 persons aboard; all but ten are rescued.
View the complete list of September 6 historical events.
Curious about this Watermelon? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 6, and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chantal Akerman, Tyra Banks, Bob Gunton, Hal Holbrook, John Balance, Cara DeLizia, Sapru, Molly Shannon, Gogi Grant, Claudia Jordan.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 6 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on September 6, 1983.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th September 1983 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 27, 1983. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +137. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 7, 1964. Your incompatibility score is -129. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,695,736,743. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Maniac by Michael Sembello as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 10, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 825. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,547,856 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1983. The estimated number of babies born on 6th September 1983 is 360,405. That’s equivalent to 250 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 54,342 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,995 times in the year 1983. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 6” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 6, 1983. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 249th day of 1983
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 36th Tuesday of 1983
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 357 days
- Age on next birthday: 37 years old
- Days since birth: 13,158 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,386 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.01 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 446
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 15, 2015
- Age in dog years: 208 dog years old using a German Wirehaired Pointer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: September 27, 1983 (+137)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 7, 1964 (-129)
- 1983 world population: 4,695,736,743
- Number one song: Maniac by Michael Sembello (September 10, 1983)
- Babies born in 1983: 131,547,856
- Babies born in 1983 every day: 360,405
- Babies born in 1983 every minute: 250
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 54,342 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,995 babies
- Roman numerals: VI.IX.MCMLXXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 27, 1936 – Gordon Honeycombe, English actor, playwright, and author (d. 2015); December 3, 1976 – Todd Smith, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Dog Fashion Disco, Polkadot Cadaver, The Alter Boys, and Knives Out!); December 1, 1960 – Carol Alt, American model.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,097