Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of September 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
September 6, 1990 was a Thursday and it was the 249th day of the year 1990. It was the 36th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 38 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,285 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,762 days or 10.30 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 382 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 15, 2022.
If a dog named Oulcinea - a Polish Lowland Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 155 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Oulcinea will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Oulcinea will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Birgitte Federspiel
- 1932Bernie Winters
- 1942Carol Wayne
- 1947Keone Young
- 1970Cheyne Coates
- 1971Leila K
- 1976Naomie Harris
- 1985Shin Nagahama
- 1989Kim So-eun
- 1994Theo Trebs
View the complete list of September 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 6.
- 1802Alcide d'Orbigny, French zoologist, palaeontologist, and geologist (d. 1857)
- 1869Walford Davies, English organist and composer (d. 1941)
- 1930Akiji Kobayashi, Japanese actor (d. 1996)
- 1932Hiroyuki Iwaki, Japanese drummer and conductor (d. 2006)
- 1941Monica Mason, South African ballerina and director
- 1952Deyan Sudjic, English journalist and curator
- 1958Arsinée Khanjian, Lebanese-Canadian actress and producer
- 1965Terry Bickers, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (The House of Love and Levitation)
- 1968Christopher Brookmyre, Scottish author
- 1988Ray Fujita, French-Japanese actor and singer (Dustz)
View the complete list of September 6 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Autumn’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1522The Victoria, the only surviving ship of Ferdinand Magellan’s expedition, returns to Sanlúcar de Barrameda in Spain, becoming the first ship to circumnavigate the world.
- 1628Puritans settle Salem, which will later become part of Massachusetts Bay Colony.
- 1634Thirty Years’ War: In the Battle of Nördlingen the Catholic Imperial army defeats Protestant armies of Sweden and Germany.
- 1781The Battle of Groton Heights takes place, resulting in a British victory.
- 1944World War II: The city of Ypres, Belgium is liberated by Allied forces.
- 1952A prototype aircraft crashes at the Farnborough Airshow in Hampshire, England, killing 29 spectators and the two on board.
- 1955Istanbul’s Greek, Jewish and Armenian minority are the target of a government-sponsored pogrom; dozens die in the ensuing riots.
- 1976Cold War: Soviet Air Force pilot Lieutenant Viktor Belenko lands a Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-25 jet fighter at Hakodate on the island of Hokkaidō in Japan and requests political asylum in the United States; his request is granted.
- 1997The Funeral of Diana, Princess of Wales takes place in London. Well over a million people lined the streets and 2.5 billion watched around the world on television.
- 2012Sixty-one people die and 48 others are injured after a fishing boat capsizes off the İzmir Province coast of Turkey, near the Greek Aegean islands.
View the complete list of September 6 historical events.
Curious about this Huckleberry Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 6, and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gina Gershon, Winthrop Ames, Viktoria Petryk, Sofie Gråbøl, Frank Vincent, Claude Chabrol, John Fogerty, Bernard Erhard, Elisabeth Flickenschildt, Kirsten Price.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 6 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on September 6, 1990.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th September 1990 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 24, 1991. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +127. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 9, 1975. Your score is -129. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,288,955,934. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Blaze of Glory by Jon Bon Jovi as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 8, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 700. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,233,475 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1990. The estimated number of babies born on 6th September 1990 is 378,722. That’s equivalent to 263 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 46,475 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 65,282 times in the year 1990. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 6” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 6, 1990. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 249th day of 1990
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 36th Thursday of 1990
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 38 days
- Age on next birthday: 31 years old
- Days since birth: 11,285 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,762 days
- Years spent sleeping: 10.30 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 382
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 15, 2022
- Age in dog years: 155 dog years old using a Polish Lowland Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: October 24, 1991 (+127)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 9, 1975 (-129)
- 1990 world population: 5,288,955,934
- Number one song: Blaze of Glory by Jon Bon Jovi (September 8, 1990)
- Babies born in 1990: 138,233,475
- Babies born in 1990 every day: 378,722
- Babies born in 1990 every minute: 263
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 46,475 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 65,282 babies
- Roman numerals: VI.IX.MCMXC
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 20, 1949 – Dave Thomas, Canadian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; October 26, 1981 – Girl Talk, American DJ and producer (Trey Told 'Em); July 10, 1951 – Phyllis Smith, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,125