Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of September 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 9, 1990 was a Sunday and it was the 252nd day of the year 1990. It was the 36th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 169 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,423 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,474 days or 9.51 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 353 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 18, 2022.
If a dog named Sydne - a Australian Shepherd breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 146 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sydne will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Sydne will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Michael Aldridge
- 1943Art LaFleur
- 1948Pamela Des Barres
- 1951Robert Desiderio
- 1971Eric Stonestreet
- 1976Masaya Matsukaze
- 1987Clayton Snyder
- 1988Manuela Arbeláez
- 1988Shizuka Nakamura
- 1993Charlie Stewart
View the complete list of September 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 9.
- 1629Cornelis Tromp, Dutch general (d. 1691)
- 1828Leo Tolstoy, Russian author and playwright (d. 1910)
- 1877James Agate, English journalist, author, and critic (d. 1947)
- 1901James Blades, English drummer (Melos Ensemble) (d. 1999)
- 1904Arthur Laing, Canadian lawyer and politician, 9th Canadian Minister of Veterans Affairs (d. 1975)
- 1927Elvin Jones, American drummer and bandleader (d. 2004)
- 1930Francis Carroll, Australian archbishop
- 1939Carlos Ortíz, Puerto Rican boxer
- 1940Hugh Morgan, Australian businessman
- 1951Alexander Downer, Australian economist and politician, 34th Minister of Foreign Affairs for Australia
View the complete list of September 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 9Arminius’ alliance of six Germanic tribes ambushes and annihilates three Roman legions of Publius Quinctilius Varus in the Battle of the Teutoburg Forest.
- 1839John Herschel takes the first glass plate photograph.
- 1850The Compromise of 1850 transfers a third of Texas’s claimed territory (now parts of Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Wyoming) to federal control in return for the U.S. federal government assuming $10 million of Texas’s pre-annexation debt.
- 1855Crimean War: The Siege of Sevastopol comes to an end when Russian forces abandon the city.
- 1916Piggly Wiggly, the first true self-service grocery store, is founded in Memphis, Tennessee.
- 1922The Greco-Turkish War effectively ends with Turkish victory over the Greeks in Smyrna.
- 1940Treznea massacre: The Hungarian Army, supported by local Hungarians kill 93 Romanian civilians in Treznea, a village in Northern Transylvania, as part of attempts to ethnic cleansing.
- 1943World War II: The Allies land at Salerno and Taranto, Italy.
- 1969In Canada, the Official Languages Act comes into force, making French equal to English throughout the Federal government.
- 1999Sega releases the first 128-bit video game console, the Dreamcast.
View the complete list of September 9 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Blue Heaven? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 9, and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robin Mattson, Belita Moreno, Bow Wow, Brian Dennehy, Murray Head, Karol Castillo, Abdallah El Akal, Zhang Ziyi, Rick Porras, Arlindo Cruz.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 9 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on September 9, 1990.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th September 1990 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 28, 1991. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +141. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 18, 1975. Your incompatibility score is -137. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,288,955,934. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Release Me by Wilson Phillips as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 15, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 700. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,233,475 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1990. The estimated number of babies born on 9th September 1990 is 378,722. That’s equivalent to 263 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 46,475 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 65,282 times in the year 1990. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 9, 1990. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 252nd day of 1990
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 36th Sunday of 1990
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 169 days
- Age on next birthday: 29 years old
- Days since birth: 10,423 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,474 days
- Years spent sleeping: 9.51 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 353
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 18, 2022
- Age in dog years: 146 dog years old using a Australian Shepherd breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: March 28, 1991 (+141)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 18, 1975 (-137)
- 1990 world population: 5,288,955,934
- Number one song: Release Me by Wilson Phillips (September 15, 1990)
- Babies born in 1990: 138,233,475
- Babies born in 1990 every day: 378,722
- Babies born in 1990 every minute: 263
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 46,475 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 65,282 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 27, 1995 – Leonard Proxauf, German-Austrian actor; January 24, 1916 – Arnoldo Foà, Italian actor and director (d. 2014); April 5, 1974 – Sahaj, American singer-songwriter and producer (Ra).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,022