Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of April 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 10, 1963 was a Wednesday and it was the 100th day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 15 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,709 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 667 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Junior Samples
- 1930Spede Pasanen
- 1933Poncie Ponce
- 1946David Angell
- 1954Peter MacNicol
- 1964Felicia Collins
- 1980Bryce Soderberg
- 1980Sean Avery
- 1996Audrey Whitby
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 10.
- 1919John Houbolt, American engineer and academic (d. 2014)
- 1921Jake Warren, Canadian soldier and diplomat, Canadian Ambassador to the United States (d. 2008)
- 1925Angelo Poffo, American wrestler and promoter (d. 2010)
- 1954Paul Bearer, American wrestler and manager (d. 2013)
- 1960Terry Teagle, American basketball player
- 1961Mark Jones, American basketball player
- 1961Nicky Campbell, Scottish journalist and game show host
- 1976Sara Renner, Canadian skier
- 1983Jamie Chung, American actress
- 1984Jeremy Barrett, American figure skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1606The Virginia Company of London is established by royal charter by James I of England with the purpose of establishing colonial settlements in North America.
- 1741War of the Austrian Succession (10 April 1755 – 2 July 1843): defeat for Austria at Mollwitz on this date.
- 1815The Mount Tambora volcano begins a three-month-long eruption, lasting until July 15. The eruption ultimately kills 71,000 people and affects Earth’s climate for the next two years.
- 1826The 10,500 inhabitants of the Greek town of Missolonghi begin leaving the town after a year’s siege by Turkish forces. Very few of them survive.
- 1868At Arogee in Abyssinia, British and Indian forces defeat an army of Emperor Tewodros II. While 700 Ethiopians are killed and many more injured, only two British/Indian troops die.
- 1916The Professional Golfers’ Association of America (PGA) is created in New York City.
- 1919Mexican Revolution leader Emiliano Zapata is ambushed and shot dead by government forces in Morelos.
- 1963One hundred twenty-nine American sailors die when the submarine USS Thresher sinks at sea.
- 1970Paul McCartney announces that he is leaving The Beatles for personal and professional reasons.
- 1972Tombs containing bamboo slips, among them Sun Tzu’s Art of War and Sun Bin’s lost military treatise, are accidentally discovered by construction workers in Shandong.
View the complete list of historical events for April 10.
Curious about this Star Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 10 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lewis Stone, Dennis Locorriere, Norman Cook, Mamie Smith, Mohanlal, Samantha Morton, Megumi Odaka, Lzzy Hale, Reg Presley, Mike Harding.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 10 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 10, 1963.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was He’s So Fine by The Chiffons as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 13, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 20, 1933 – Buddy Knox, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1999); January 24, 1956 – Jack Neo, Singaporean actor and director; November 22, 1989 – Candice Glover, American singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 980