Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of April 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 10, 1963 was a Wednesday and it was the 100th day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 46 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,678 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 666 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Chuck Connors
- 1927Norma Candal
- 1929Liz Sheridan
- 1930Lee Weaver
- 1936Bobbie Smith
- 1959Brian Setzer
- 1973Guillaume Canet
- 1975Chris Carrabba
- 1979Tsuyoshi Domoto
- 1980Sean Avery
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 10.
- 401Theodosius II, Roman emperor (d. 450)
- 1783Hortense de Beauharnais, French-Dutch wife of Louis Bonaparte (d. 1837)
- 1794Matthew C. Perry, American commander (d. 1858)
- 1935Patrick Garland, English actor and director (d. 2013)
- 1957Aliko Dangote, Nigerian businessman, founded Dangote Group
- 1959Babyface, American singer-songwriter and producer (After 7, The Deele, and Manchild)
- 1972Priit Kasesalu, Estonian computer programmer, co-created Skype
- 1981Michael Pitt, American actor, singer, and guitarist (Pagoda)
- 1983Ryan Merriman, American actor
- 1984Faustina Agolley, English-Australian television host and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1407The lama Deshin Shekpa visits the Ming Dynasty capital at Nanjing. He is awarded the title “Great Treasure Prince of Dharma”.
- 1500Ludovico Sforza is captured by Swiss troops at Novara and is handed over to the French.
- 1606The Virginia Company of London is established by royal charter by James I of England with the purpose of establishing colonial settlements in North America.
- 1816The Federal government of the United States approves the creation of the Second Bank of the United States.
- 1856The Theta Chi fraternity is founded at Norwich University in Vermont.
- 1864Archduke Maximilian of Habsburg is proclaimed emperor of Mexico during the French intervention in Mexico.
- 1872The first Arbor Day is celebrated in Nebraska.
- 1971Ping-pong diplomacy: In an attempt to thaw relations with the United States, the People’s Republic of China hosts the U.S. table tennis team for a week-long visit.
- 1991A rare tropical storm develops in the South Atlantic Ocean near Angola; the first to be documented by satellites.
- 2010Polish Air Force Tu-154M crashes near Smolensk, Russia, killing 96 people, including Polish President Lech Kaczyński and dozens of other senior officials
View the complete list of historical events for April 10.
Curious about this Spearmint Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 10 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sherman Hemsley, Jay Electronica, Mike Hazlewood, Shōfukutei Tsurube II, Kean Cipriano, Yūko Kaida, Delta Goodrem, Charlie Ruggles, Brett Walker, Lex Barker.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 10 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 10, 1963.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was He’s So Fine by The Chiffons as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 13, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 3, 1923 – Bud Tingwell, Australian actor, director, and producer (d. 2009); March 23, 1986 – Brett Eldredge, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; March 13, 1942 – Marshall Chess, American record producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 970