Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of April 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 10, 1963 was a Wednesday and it was the 100th day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 79 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,645 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 665 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Poncie Ponce
- 1935Patrick Garland
- 1936Bobbie Smith
- 1955Touta Tarumi
- 1971Brad William Henke
- 1981Michael Pitt
- 1984Billy Kay
- 1984Faustina Agolley
- 1988Haley Joel Osment
- 1990Alex Pettyfer
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 10.
- 1794Matthew C. Perry, American commander (d. 1858)
- 1952Narayan Rane, Indian politician, 16th Chief Minister of Maharashtra
- 1959Babyface, American singer-songwriter and producer (After 7, The Deele, and Manchild)
- 1959Brian Setzer, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Stray Cats, The Tomcats, and The Brian Setzer Orchestra)
- 1961Steven Lyon, American actor, model, and photographer
- 1979Peter Kopteff, Finnish footballer
- 1981Liz McClarnon, English singer and dancer (Atomic Kitten)
- 1984Gonzalo Javier Rodríguez, Argentinian footballer
- 1986Vincent Kompany, Belgian footballer
- 1996Thanasi Kokkinakis, Australian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1407The lama Deshin Shekpa visits the Ming Dynasty capital at Nanjing. He is awarded the title “Great Treasure Prince of Dharma”.
- 1710The Statute of Anne, the first law regulating copyright, comes into force in Great Britain.
- 1741War of the Austrian Succession (10 April 1755 – 2 July 1843): defeat for Austria at Mollwitz on this date.
- 1826The 10,500 inhabitants of the Greek town of Missolonghi begin leaving the town after a year’s siege by Turkish forces. Very few of them survive.
- 1864Archduke Maximilian of Habsburg is proclaimed emperor of Mexico during the French intervention in Mexico.
- 1941World War II: The Axis powers in Europe establish the Independent State of Croatia from occupied Yugoslavia with Ante Pavelić's Ustaše fascist insurgents in power.
- 1959Akihito, future Emperor of Japan, marries Michiko.
- 1963One hundred twenty-nine American sailors die when the submarine USS Thresher sinks at sea.
- 1972Seventy-four nations sign the Biological Weapons Convention, the first multilateral disarmament treaty banning the production of biological weapons.
- 2009President of Fiji Ratu Josefa Iloilo announces he has abrogated the constitution and assume all governance in the country, creating a constitutional crisis.
View the complete list of historical events for April 10.
Curious about this Hurry Up Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 10 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Katy Jurado, Jodie Marsh, Wade Mainer, Vinnie Potestivo, Frank Ashmore, Pastor Troy, Elisabeth Moss, Delta Goodrem, Ray Noble, Kenneth Anger.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 10 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 10, 1963.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was He’s So Fine by The Chiffons as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 13, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 22, 1925 – Joseph Sargent, American actor, director, and producer (d. 2014); August 11, 1987 – Shouta Aoi, Japanese singer-songwriter and voice actor; December 16, 1970 – Daniel Cosgrove, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 969