Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of April 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
April 12, 1939 was a Wednesday and it was the 102nd day of the year 1939. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 353 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,502 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 965 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Jean-Pierre Marielle
- 1940Bashir Ahmad
- 1944John Kay
- 1946Ed O'Neill
- 1956Andy García
- 1967Sarah Cracknell
- 1978Guy Berryman
- 1979Claire Danes
- 1994Saoirse Ronan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 12.
- 1799Henri Druey, Swiss lawyer and politician, 2nd President of the Swiss Confederation (d. 1855)
- 1908Ida Pollock, English author and painter (d. 2013)
- 1912Frank Dilio, Canadian businessman (d. 1997)
- 1921Robert Cliche, Canadian lawyer, judge, and politician (d. 1978)
- 1928Hardy Krüger, German actor and producer
- 1930John Landy, Australian runner and politician, 26th Governor of Victoria
- 1945Lee Jong-wook, South Korean physician and diplomat (d. 2006)
- 1954John Faulkner, Australian educator and politician, 52nd Australian Minister for Defence
- 1977Sarah Jane Morris, American actress
- 1985Olga Seryabkina, Russian singer-songwriter (Serebro)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 238Gordian II loses the Battle of Carthage against the Numidian forces loyal to Maximinus Thrax and is killed. Gordian I, his father, commits suicide.
- 467Anthemius is elevated to Emperor of the Western Roman Empire.
- 1204The Crusaders of the Fourth Crusade breach the walls of Constantinople and enter the city, which they completely occupy the following day.
- 1606The Union Flag is adopted as the flag of English and Scottish ships.
- 1776American Revolution: With the Halifax Resolves, the North Carolina Provincial Congress authorizes its Congressional delegation to vote for independence from Britain.
- 1831Soldiers marching on the Broughton Suspension Bridge in Manchester, England cause it to collapse.
- 1864American Civil War: The Battle of Fort Pillow: Confederate forces kill most of the African American soldiers that surrendered at Fort Pillow, Tennessee.
- 1877The United Kingdom annexes the Transvaal.
- 1980Terry Fox begins his “Marathon of Hope” at St. John’s, Newfoundland.
- 2010A train derails near Merano, Italy, after running into a landslide, causing nine deaths and injuring 28 people.
View the complete list of historical events for April 12.
Curious about this Glazed Blue Heaven? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 12 and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Walt Flanagan, Sıla Şahin, Guy Marchand, Roland Topor, Charles Keating, Roger Troutman, Charlie Cox, Paul Ryan, Bill Brochtrup, CeCe Winans.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 12 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 12, 1939.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 2, 1957 – Dave Faulkner, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Victims, The Manikins, and Hoodoo Gurus); July 16, 1951 – Lorraine Chase, English model and actress; June 22, 1949 – Meryl Streep, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 899