Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of April 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
April 12, 1939 was a Wednesday and it was the 102nd day of the year 1939. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 321 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,534 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 966 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Walt Gorney
- 1916Movita Castaneda
- 1948Jeremy Beadle
- 1971Nicholas Brendon
- 1974Belinda Emmett
- 1978Scott Crary
- 1980Arda Kural
- 1980Brian McFadden
- 1986Matt McGorry
- 1989T. Mills
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 12.
- 1432Anne of Austria, Landgravine of Thuringia (d. 1462)
- 1705William Cookworthy, English minister and pharmacist (d. 1780)
- 1934Heinz Schneiter, Swiss footballer and manager
- 1947Wayne Northrop, American actor
- 1972Paul Lo Duca, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1979Mateja Kežman, Serbian footballer
- 1981Brian Vandborg, Danish cyclist
- 1985Brennan Boesch, American baseball player
- 1986Lorena, Spanish singer
- 1989Miguel Ángel Ponce, American-Mexican footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1606The Union Flag is adopted as the flag of English and Scottish ships.
- 1862American Civil War: The Andrews Raid (the Great Locomotive Chase) occurs, starting from Big Shanty, Georgia (now Kennesaw).
- 1864American Civil War: The Battle of Fort Pillow: Confederate forces kill most of the African American soldiers that surrendered at Fort Pillow, Tennessee.
- 1865American Civil War: Mobile, Alabama, falls to the Union Army.
- 1927Rocksprings, Texas was hit by an F5 tornado that destroyed 235 of the 247 buildings in the town and killed 72 townspeople and injured 205; third deadliest tornado in Texas history.
- 1928The Bremen, a German Junkers W 33 type aircraft, takes off for the first successful transatlantic aeroplane flight from east to west.
- 1955The polio vaccine, developed by Dr. Jonas Salk, is declared safe and effective.
- 1980Terry Fox begins his “Marathon of Hope” at St. John’s, Newfoundland.
- 1998An earthquake in Slovenia, measuring 5.6 on the Richter scale occurs near the town of Bovec.
- 2007A suicide bomber penetrates the Green Zone and detonates in a cafeteria within a parliament building, killing Iraqi MP Mohammed Awad and wounding more than twenty other people.
View the complete list of historical events for April 12.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 12 and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Richard Grieco, Dick Burnett, Hal Williams, Vince Gill, Winnaretta Singer, Spencer Boldman, Meghan Trainor, Cem Yılmaz, Deanna Durbin, David Miller.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 12 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 12, 1939.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 8, 1948 – Stephen Stohn, American-Canadian lawyer and producer; August 8, 1981 – Meagan Good, American actress and producer; September 4, 1970 – Daisy Dee, Dutch singer and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 885