Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of April 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
April 12, 1939 was a Wednesday and it was the 102nd day of the year 1939. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 17 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,473 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 964 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Montserrat Caballé
- 1946Ed O'Neill
- 1947Dan Lauria
- 1956Andy García
- 1964Amy Ray
- 1973Claudia Jordan
- 1974Belinda Emmett
- 1985James Alexandrou
- 1993Katelyn Pippy
- 1999Akai Osei
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 12.
- 1796George N. Briggs, American lawyer and politician, 19th Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1861)
- 1883Imogen Cunningham, American photographer and educator (d. 1976)
- 1914Armen Alchian, American economist and academic (d. 2013)
- 1930Bryan Magee, English philosopher and politician
- 1932Lakshman Kadirgamar, Sri Lankan lawyer and politician, 5th Sri Lankan Minister of Foreign Affairs (d. 2005)
- 1941Bobby Moore, English footballer and manager (d. 1993)
- 1956Herbert Grönemeyer, German singer-songwriter and actor
- 1959Howard Stableford, English radio and television host
- 1964Mark Simmonds, English surveyor and politician
- 1993Dorial Green-Beckham, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 238Gordian II loses the Battle of Carthage against the Numidian forces loyal to Maximinus Thrax and is killed. Gordian I, his father, commits suicide.
- 467Anthemius is elevated to Emperor of the Western Roman Empire.
- 1606The Union Flag is adopted as the flag of English and Scottish ships.
- 1776American Revolution: With the Halifax Resolves, the North Carolina Provincial Congress authorizes its Congressional delegation to vote for independence from Britain.
- 1831Soldiers marching on the Broughton Suspension Bridge in Manchester, England cause it to collapse.
- 1865American Civil War: Mobile, Alabama, falls to the Union Army.
- 1970Soviet submarine K-8, carrying four nuclear torpedoes, sinks in the Bay of Biscay four days after a fire on board.
- 1980Samuel Doe takes control of Liberia in a coup d'état, ending over 130 years of minority Americo-Liberian rule over the country.
- 1981The first launch of a Space Shuttle (Columbia) takes place - the STS-1 mission.
- 2010A train derails near Merano, Italy, after running into a landslide, causing nine deaths and injuring 28 people.
View the complete list of historical events for April 12.
Curious about this Choco Peppermint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 12 and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Traci Lind, Christopher Guest, Marvelous Marvin Hagler, Chris Squire, Peter Laughner, John Heard, Treat Williams, Maysa Leak, Luiz Gonzaga, John Hillerman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 12 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 12, 1939.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 6, 1935 – Charito Solis, Filipino actress (d. 1998); December 15, 1952 – Rudi Protrudi, American singer-songwriter and producer (The Fuzztones); July 15, 1971 – Danijela Martinović, Croatian singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 893