Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of April 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 13, 2005 was a Wednesday and it was the 103rd day of the year 2005. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 262 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,486 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 152 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Lyle Waggoner
- 1941Marjorie Yates
- 1946Christopher Strauli
- 1950Terry Lester
- 1951Peabo Bryson
- 1958Hisako Manda
- 1967Olga Tañón
- 1977Jeff Stearns
- 1980Colleen Clinkenbeard
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 13.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 13.
- 1850Arthur Matthew Weld Downing, Irish astronomer (d. 1917)
- 1851Robert Abbe, American surgeon and radiologist (d. 1928)
- 1872John Cameron, Scottish footballer and manager (d. 1935)
- 1899Harold Osborn, American high jumper and decathlete (d. 1975)
- 1909Eudora Welty, American author and photographer (d. 2001)
- 1919Madalyn Murray O'Hair, American activist, founded American Atheists (d. 1995)
- 1920Liam Cosgrave, Irish lawyer and politician, 6th Taoiseach of Ireland
- 1927Rosemary Haughton, English-American philosopher, theologian, and author
- 1939Paul Sorvino, American actor, singer, and director
- 1970Monty Brown, American football player and wrestler
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 13.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1598Henry IV of France issues the Edict of Nantes, allowing freedom of religion to the Huguenots.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: American forces are ambushed and defeated in the Battle of Bound Brook, New Jersey.
- 1865American Civil War: Raleigh, North Carolina is occupied by Union Forces.
- 1902James C. Penney opens his first store in Kemmerer, Wyoming.
- 1919Eugene V. Debs is imprisoned at the Atlanta Federal Penitentiary in Atlanta, Georgia, for speaking out against the draft during World War I.
- 1919The establishment of the Provisional Government of the Republic of Korea.
- 1943World War II: The discovery of mass graves of Polish prisoners of war killed by Soviet forces in the Katyń Forest Massacre is announced, causing a diplomatic rift between the Polish government-in-exile in London from the Soviet Union, which denies responsibility.
- 1945World War II: Soviet and Bulgarian forces capture Vienna, Austria.
- 1958Cold War: American Van Cliburn wins the inaugural International Tchaikovsky Competition in Moscow.
- 1984India moves into Siachen Glacier thus annexing more territory from the Line of Control.
View the complete list of historical events for April 13.
Curious about this Black Cookie Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 13 and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dave Baksh, Brian Culbertson, Corinne Bohrer, Russ Columbo, Marios Tokas, Sarah Bettens, Harold Prince, Jane Alexander, Tyler Collins, Jules Dassin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 13 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 13, 2005.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Candy Shop by 50 Cent featuring Olivia as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 16, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 24, 1962 – Darren Wharton, English singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Thin Lizzy and Dare); October 15, 1951 – Peter Richardson, English actor, director, and screenwriter; January 19, 1935 – Soumitra Chatterjee, Indian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,068