Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of April 1987 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 16, 1987 was a Thursday and it was the 106th day of the year 1987. The next time you can reuse your old 1987 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 324 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,999 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 372 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Ed Townsend
- 1933Erol Günaydın
- 1951Björgvin Halldórsson
- 1956T Lavitz
- 1975Karl Yune
- 1976David Lyons
- 1977Tameka Empson
- 1984Natalie Blair
- 1990Jérémy Kapone
- 1990Lily Loveless
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 16.
- 1874Jōtarō Watanabe, Japanese general in the Imperial Japanese Army and victim of the February 26 Incident (d. 1936)
- 1905Frits Philips, Dutch businessman (d. 2005)
- 1911Guy Burgess, English-Russian spy (d. 1963)
- 1930Fyodor Bogdanovsky, Russian weightlifter (d. 2014)
- 1933Erol Günaydın, Turkish actor (d. 2012)
- 1940Margrethe II of Denmark
- 1953Peter Garrett, Australian singer-songwriter and politician (Midnight Oil)
- 1956Lise-Marie Morerod, Swiss skier
- 1987Savant, Norwegian DJ and producer
- 1990Jules Sitruk, French actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1457 BCLikely date of the Battle of Megiddo between Thutmose III and a large Canaanite coalition under the King of Kadesh, the first battle to have been recorded in what is accepted as relatively reliable detail.
- 1346Dušan the Mighty is proclaimed Emperor, with the Serbian Empire occupying much of the Balkans.
- 1521Protestant Reformation: Martin Luther’s first appearance before the Diet of Worms to be examined by the Holy Roman Emperor Charles V and the other estates of the empire.
- 1862American Civil War: The District of Columbia Compensated Emancipation Act, a bill ending slavery in the District of Columbia, becomes law.
- 1881In Dodge City, Kansas, Bat Masterson fights his last gun battle.
- 1908Natural Bridges National Monument is established in Utah.
- 1925During the Communist St Nedelya Church assault in Sofia, Bulgaria, 150 are killed and 500 are wounded.
- 1947Texas City disaster: An explosion on board a freighter in port causes the city of Texas City, Texas, to catch fire, killing almost 600.
- 1962Walter Cronkite takes over as the lead news anchor of the CBS Evening News, during which time he would become “the most trusted man in America”.
- 1992The Katina P runs aground off of Maputo, Mozambique and 60,000 tons of crude oil spill into the ocean.
View the complete list of historical events for April 16.
Curious about this Ancient Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 16 and 1987 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brandon Routh, Richard Denning, Cheryl Lynn, Jean-Louis Trintignant, Arye Gross, Dennis Stratton, Inger Stevens, Saori Hayami, Lisa Ekdahl, Björn Skifs.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 16 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 16, 1987.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Knew You Were Waiting (For Me) by Aretha Franklin and George Michael as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 18, 1987). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 15, 1953 – Ta-Tanisha, American actress; May 6, 1987 – Moon Geun-young, South Korean actress; May 20, 1983 – Manchu Manoj, Indian actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 988