Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of April 1991 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 16, 1991 was a Tuesday and it was the 106th day of the year 1991. The next time you can reuse your old 1991 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 53 days left before your next birthday. You will be 26 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,444 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 320 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Roy Hamilton
- 1939Dusty Springfield
- 1941Allan Segal
- 1949Melody Patterson
- 1953Jay O. Sanders
- 1953Peter Garrett
- 1971Belinda Stewart-Wilson
- 1971Max Beesley
- 1974Xu Jinglei
- 1978John Buffalo Mailer
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 16.
- 1661Charles Montagu, 1st Earl of Halifax, English poet and politician, First Lord of the Treasury (d. 1715)
- 1929Roy Hamilton, American singer (d. 1969)
- 1936Šaban Bajramović, Serbian singer-songwriter (d. 2008)
- 1940Benoît Bouchard, Canadian academic and politician, 18th Canadian Minister of Transport
- 1942Jim Lonborg, American baseball player
- 1945Tom Allen, American lawyer and politician
- 1974Fabián Robles, Mexican actor
- 1978Ivan Urgant, Russian television host and actor
- 1983Manuela Martelli, Chilean actress
- 1984Teddy Blass, American composer and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1457 BCLikely date of the Battle of Megiddo between Thutmose III and a large Canaanite coalition under the King of Kadesh, the first battle to have been recorded in what is accepted as relatively reliable detail.
- 1521Protestant Reformation: Martin Luther’s first appearance before the Diet of Worms to be examined by the Holy Roman Emperor Charles V and the other estates of the empire.
- 1862American Civil War: The District of Columbia Compensated Emancipation Act, a bill ending slavery in the District of Columbia, becomes law.
- 1919Polish–Soviet War: The Polish army launches the Vilna offensive to capture Vilnius in modern Lithuania.
- 1922The Treaty of Rapallo, pursuant to which Germany and the Soviet Union re-establish diplomatic relations, is signed.
- 1945More than 7,000 die when the German refugee ship Goya is sunk by a Soviet submarine.
- 1945World War II: The Red Army begins the final assault on German forces around Berlin, with nearly one million troops fighting in the Battle of the Seelow Heights.
- 1947Texas City disaster: An explosion on board a freighter in port causes the city of Texas City, Texas, to catch fire, killing almost 600.
- 1953Queen Elizabeth II launches the Royal Yacht HMY Britannia.
- 2007Virginia Tech shooting: Seung-Hui Cho guns down 32 people and injures 17 before committing suicide.
View the complete list of historical events for April 16.
Curious about this Golden Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 16 and 1991 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: DJ Ashba, Ellen Greene, Lester Flatt, Stefan Brogren, Carole Landis, Dawson Dunbar, Hans Klok, Graham Phillips, Enrique Palacios, Rue McClanahan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 16 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 16, 1991.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You’re in Love by Wilson Phillips as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 20, 1991). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 15, 1968 – Danny Nucci, Austrian-American actor; November 6, 1941 – Guy Clark, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer; December 15, 1921 – Bob Todd, English actor (d. 1992).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 973