Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of April 1991 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 16, 1991 was a Tuesday and it was the 106th day of the year 1991. The next time you can reuse your old 1991 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 235 days left before your next birthday. You will be 27 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,627 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 326 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Peter Ustinov
- 1927Edie Adams
- 1927Rolf Schult
- 1963Jimmy Osmond
- 1964Dave Pirner
- 1965Michael Wong
- 1970Dero Goi
- 1977Tameka Empson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 16.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 16.
- 1495Petrus Apianus, German mathematician and astronomer (d. 1557)
- 1882Seth Bingham, American organist and composer (d. 1972)
- 1885Leo Weiner, Hungarian composer and educator (d. 1960)
- 1890Gertrude Chandler Warner, American author and educator (d. 1979)
- 1939Boris Dvornik, Croatian actor (d. 2008)
- 1955Bruce Bochy, American baseball player and manager
- 1960Wahab Akbar, Filipino politician (d. 2007)
- 1974Mat Devine, American singer-songwriter and actor (Kill Hannah)
- 1981Russell Harvard, American actor
- 1990Tony McQuay, American sprinter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 16.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 73Masada, a Jewish fortress, falls to the Romans after several months of siege, ending the Great Jewish Revolt.
- 1780The University of Münster in Münster, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany is founded.
- 1847The accidental shooting of a Māori by an English sailor results in the opening of the Wanganui Campaign of the New Zealand land wars.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle at Lee’s Mills in Virginia.
- 1940Bob Feller of the Cleveland Indians throws the only Opening Day no-hitter in the history of Major League Baseball, beating the Chicago White Sox 1–0.
- 1941World War II: The Ustaše, a Croatian ultranationalist organization is put in charge of the Independent State of Croatia by the Axis powers after the Axis Operation 25 invasion.
- 1944World War II: Allied forces start bombing Belgrade, killing about 1,100 people. This bombing fell on the Orthodox Christian Easter.
- 1945More than 7,000 die when the German refugee ship Goya is sunk by a Soviet submarine.
- 1947Bernard Baruch coins the term “Cold War” to describe the relationship between the United States and the Soviet Union.
- 2014The MV Sewol ferry carrying more than 450 people capsizes near Jindo Island off South Korea, leaving 295 passengers and crew dead and 9 more missing.
View the complete list of historical events for April 16.
Curious about this Royal Purple Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 16 and 1991 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jenna Fischer, Jagathy Sreekumar, Evelyn Nesbit, Jewel Brown, George Hickenlooper, Miriam Bryant, Ryan Castro, Rip Torn, Lawrence Bender, Kitty Wells.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 16 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 16, 1991.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You’re in Love by Wilson Phillips as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 20, 1991). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 29, 1972 – Samantha Smith, American actress, author, and activist (d. 1985); October 1, 1969 – Ori Kaplan, Israeli-American saxophonist and producer (Balkan Beat Box, Gogol Bordello, and Firewater); July 15, 1917 – Joan Roberts, American actress and singer (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,097