Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of April 1991 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 16, 1991 was a Tuesday and it was the 106th day of the year 1991. The next time you can reuse your old 1991 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 17 days left before your next birthday. You will be 26 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,480 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 321 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Fifi D'Orsay
- 1929Ed Townsend
- 1929Roy Hamilton
- 1933Erol Günaydın
- 1965Michael Wong
- 1971Peter Billingsley
- 1974Xu Jinglei
- 1976David Lyons
- 1978Lara Dutta
- 1983Manuela Martelli
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 16.
- 1823Gotthold Eisenstein, German mathematician and academic (d. 1852)
- 1924Madanjeet Singh, Indian diplomat, author, and philanthropist (d. 2013)
- 1933Erol Günaydın, Turkish actor (d. 2012)
- 1935Dominique Venner, French journalist and historian (d. 2013)
- 1943Ruth Madoc, English-Welsh actress and singer
- 1952Esther Roth-Shahamorov, Israeli sprinter and hurdler
- 1962Douglas Elmendorf, American economist and politician
- 1969Stacy Francis, American singer and actress (Ex Girlfriend)
- 1984Tucker Fredricks, American speed skater
- 1985Nate Diaz, American mixed martial artist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1881In Dodge City, Kansas, Bat Masterson fights his last gun battle.
- 1910The oldest existing indoor ice hockey arena still used for the sport in the 21st century, Boston Arena, opens for the first time.
- 1941World War II: The Italian convoy Duisburg, directed to Tunisia, is attacked and destroyed by British ships.
- 1945More than 7,000 die when the German refugee ship Goya is sunk by a Soviet submarine.
- 1945The United States Army liberates Nazi Sonderlager (high security) prisoner-of-war camp Oflag IV-C (better known as Colditz).
- 1953Queen Elizabeth II launches the Royal Yacht HMY Britannia.
- 1961In a nationally broadcast speech, Cuban leader Fidel Castro declares that he is a Marxist–Leninist and that Cuba is going to adopt Communism.
- 1992The Katina P runs aground off of Maputo, Mozambique and 60,000 tons of crude oil spill into the ocean.
- 2007Virginia Tech shooting: Seung-Hui Cho guns down 32 people and injures 17 before committing suicide.
- 2012The Pulitzer Prize winners were announced, it was the first time since 1977 that no book won the Fiction Prize.
View the complete list of historical events for April 16.
Curious about this Strawberry Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 16 and 1991 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Raymond Herrera, Yoshitaka Tamba, Nick Scotti, Steve Valentine, Brian Gibson, Jean-François Richet, Daniel Johnston, Guy Williams, Toshiya, Amir Blumenfeld.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 16 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 16, 1991.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You’re in Love by Wilson Phillips as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 20, 1991). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 13, 1919 – Robert Stack, American actor and producer (d. 2003); April 8, 1989 – Gabriella Wilde, English actress; June 9, 1924 – Tony Britton, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 926