Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of April 1991 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 16, 1991 was a Tuesday and it was the 106th day of the year 1991. The next time you can reuse your old 1991 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 327 days left before your next birthday. You will be 27 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,535 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 323 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Peter Ustinov
- 1935Steffi Sidney
- 1951Mordechai Ben David
- 1952Billy West
- 1961Doris Dragović
- 1965State of Bengal
- 1974Fabián Robles
- 1980Jens Hartwig
- 1980Juliette Marquis
- 1990Jérémy Kapone
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 16.
- 1516Tabinshwehti, Burmese king (d. 1550)
- 1821Ford Madox Brown, French-English soldier and painter (d. 1893)
- 1923Warren Barker, American composer (d. 2006)
- 1924Rudy Pompilli, American saxophonist (Bill Haley & His Comets) (d. 1976)
- 1939John Amabile, American football player and coach (d. 2012)
- 1941Allan Segal, American director and producer (d. 2012)
- 1944Sue Clifford, English environmentalist and academic, co-founded Common Ground
- 1952Esther Roth-Shahamorov, Israeli sprinter and hurdler
- 1960Rafael Benítez, Spanish footballer and manager
- 1970Walt Williams, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1582Spanish conquistador Hernando de Lerma founds the settlement of Salta, Argentina.
- 1780The University of Münster in Münster, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany is founded.
- 1818The United States Senate ratifies the Rush–Bagot Treaty, establishing the border with Canada.
- 1853The first passenger rail opens in India, from Bori Bunder, Bombay to Thane.
- 1894Manchester City F.C. was formed from Ardwick A.F.C.
- 1910The oldest existing indoor ice hockey arena still used for the sport in the 21st century, Boston Arena, opens for the first time.
- 1912Harriet Quimby becomes the first woman to fly an airplane across the English Channel.
- 1919Mohandas Gandhi organizes a day of “prayer and fasting” in response to the killing of Indian protesters in the Jallianwala Bagh massacre by the British colonial troops three days earlier.
- 1945More than 7,000 die when the German refugee ship Goya is sunk by a Soviet submarine.
- 2001India and Bangladesh begin a five-day border conflict, but are unable to resolve the disputes about their border.
View the complete list of historical events for April 16.
Curious about this Heavenly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 16 and 1991 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shimon Gershon, Mickey Ferriols, Abhinav Shukla, Mikhail Scherbakov, Brad Pitt, Art Neville, Holly Willoughby, David Barbe, Christine Keeler, Sidharth Malhotra.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 16 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 16, 1991.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You’re in Love by Wilson Phillips as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 20, 1991). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 12, 1927 – Mathé Altéry, French soprano and actress; January 23, 1971 – Marc Nelson, American singer-songwriter; January 7, 1963 – Clint Mansell, English singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 929