Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of April 1954 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 17, 1954 was a Saturday and it was the 107th day of the year 1954. The next time you can reuse your old 1954 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 240 days left before your next birthday. You will be 64 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,136 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 784 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Marta Eggerth
- 1919Chavela Vargas
- 1942David Bradley
- 1954Roddy Piper
- 1967Henry Ian Cusick
- 1984Rosanna Davison
- 1985William Snape
- 1990Gia Mantegna
- 1991Tessa James
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 17.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 17.
- 1866Ernest Starling, English physiologist and academic (d. 1927)
- 1903Gregor Piatigorsky, Ukrainian-American cellist and educator (d. 1976)
- 1916Win Maung, 3rd President of Union of Myanmar (d. 1989)
- 1931John Barrett, English tennis player and sportscaster
- 1941Lagle Parek, Estonian architect and politician, Estonian Minister of the Interior
- 1948Alice Harden, American educator and politician (d. 2012)
- 1952John Robertson, Scottish businessman and politician
- 1973Brett Maher, Australian basketball player and sportscaster
- 1979Marija Šestak, Serbian-Slovenian triple jumper
- 1988Takahiro Moriuchi, Japanese singer-songwriter (ONE OK ROCK and News)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 17.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1895The Treaty of Shimonoseki between China and Japan is signed. This marks the end of the First Sino-Japanese War, and the defeated Qing Empire is forced to renounce its claims on Korea and to concede the southern portion of the Fengtien province, Taiwan and the Pescadores Islands to Japan.
- 1907The Ellis Island immigration center processes 11,747 people, more than on any other day.
- 1912Russian troops open fire on striking goldfield workers in northeast Siberia, killing at least 150.
- 1951The Peak District becomes the United Kingdom’s first National Park.
- 1961Bay of Pigs Invasion: A group of Cuban exiles financed and trained by the CIA lands at the Bay of Pigs in Cuba with the aim of ousting Fidel Castro.
- 1964Jerrie Mock becomes the first woman to circumnavigate the world by air.
- 1969Communist Party of Czechoslovakia chairman Alexander Dubček is deposed.
- 1971The People’s Republic of Bangladesh forms, under Sheikh Mujibur Rahman at Mujibnagor.
- 1975The Cambodian Civil War ends. The Khmer Rouge captures the capital Phnom Penh and Cambodian government forces surrender.
- 1986The Three Hundred and Thirty Five Years’ War between the Netherlands and the Isles of Scilly ends.
View the complete list of historical events for April 17.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 17 and 1954 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Fiedler, Igor Kvasha, David Cassidy, Jace Alexander, Cansel Elçin, Marco Antonio Muñiz, Shila Amzah, Kathy Hilton, Karan Johar, Chō.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 17 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 17, 1954.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 24, 1984 – Dhani Lennevald, Swedish singer and dancer (A-Teens); April 29, 1925 – Ned Austin, American actor (d. 2007); August 8, 1985 – James Morgan, Welsh actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,044