Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of April 1954 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 17, 1954 was a Saturday and it was the 107th day of the year 1954. The next time you can reuse your old 1954 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 90 days left before your next birthday. You will be 63 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,921 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 777 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Louis Jean Heydt
- 1923Lindsay Anderson
- 1929Michael Forest
- 1940Billy Fury
- 1943Bobby Curtola
- 1976Monet Mazur
- 1982Lee Joon-gi
- 1985Rooney Mara
- 1990Gia Mantegna
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 17.
- 1849William R. Day, American jurist and politician, 36th United States Secretary of State (d. 1923)
- 1890Art Acord, American actor and stuntman (d. 1931)
- 1891George Adamski, Polish-American ufologist and author (d. 1965)
- 1938Kerry Wendell Thornley, American theorist and author (d. 1988)
- 1939Robert Miller, American art dealer (d. 2011)
- 1957Teri Austin, Canadian actress
- 1959Jimmy Mann, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1964Bart Van den Bossche, Flemish singer and actor (d. 2013)
- 1967Marquis Grissom, American baseball player and coach
- 1981Lea T, Brazilian-Italian model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1492Spain and Christopher Columbus sign the Capitulations of Santa Fe for his voyage to Asia to acquire spices.
- 1521Trial of Martin Luther over his teachings begins during the assembly of the Diet of Worms. Initially intimidated, he asks for time to reflect before answering and is given a stay of one day.
- 1555After 18 months of siege, Siena surrenders to the Florentine-Imperial army. The Republic of Siena is incorporated into the Grand Duchy of Tuscany.
- 1797Citizens of Verona, Italy, begin an eight-day rebellion against the French occupying forces, which will end unsuccessfully.
- 1897The Aurora, Texas, UFO incident
- 1905The Supreme Court of the United States decides Lochner v. New York, which holds that the “right to free contract” is implicit in the due process clause of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution.
- 1969Sirhan Sirhan is convicted of assassinating Robert F. Kennedy.
- 1971The People’s Republic of Bangladesh forms, under Sheikh Mujibur Rahman at Mujibnagor.
- 1986Nezar Hindawi’s attempt to detonate a bomb aboard an El Al flight from London to Tel Aviv is thwarted.
- 2014NASA’s Kepler confirms the discovery of the first Earth-size planet in the habitable zone of another star.
View the complete list of historical events for April 17.
Curious about this Heavenly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 17 and 1954 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bill Bixby, China Zorrilla, Rocky Graziano, Don Hastings, Bonnie Pink, Claude Dubois, Jamie Laurie, January Jones, Trina, Christine Pascal.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 17 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 17, 1954.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 23, 1938 – Roger Greenaway, English singer-songwriter and producer (The Kestrels, Brotherhood of Man, and The Pipkins); May 20, 1992 – Jack Gleeson, Irish actor; August 17, 1937 – Ronnie Butler, Bahamian singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 910