Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of April 1954 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
April 17, 1954 was a Saturday and it was the 107th day of the year 1954. The next time you can reuse your old 1954 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 209 days left before your next birthday. You will be 65 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,532 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 7,844 days or 21 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 797 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 24, 1985.
If a dog named Thunder - a Newfoundland breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 343 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Thunder will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Thunder will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Marta Eggerth
- 1919Chavela Vargas
- 1963Joel Murray
- 1967Henry Ian Cusick
- 1975Gabriel Soto
- 1980Nicholas D'Agosto
- 1981Lea T
- 1982Lee Joon-gi
- 1992Noni Răzvan Ene
View the complete list of April 17 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 17.
- 1877Matsudaira Tsuneo, Japanese diplomat (d. 1949)
- 1903Morgan Taylor, American hurdler and coach (d. 1975)
- 1910Ivan Goff, Australian screenwriter and producer (d. 1999)
- 1915Joe Foss, American general and politician, 20th Governor of South Dakota (d. 2003)
- 1946Henry Kelly, Irish radio and television host
- 1948Jan Hammer, Czech pianist, composer, and producer
- 1952Željko Ražnatović, Serbian commander (d. 2000)
- 1961Bella Freud, English fashion designer
- 1972Yuichi Nishimura, Japanese footballer and referee
- 1973Theo Ratliff, American basketball player
View the complete list of April 17 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1492Spain and Christopher Columbus sign the Capitulations of Santa Fe for his voyage to Asia to acquire spices.
- 1797Citizens of Verona, Italy, begin an eight-day rebellion against the French occupying forces, which will end unsuccessfully.
- 1864American Civil War: The Battle of Plymouth begins – Confederate forces attack Plymouth, North Carolina.
- 1941World War II: The Kingdom of Yugoslavia surrenders to Germany.
- 1944Forces of the Communist-controlled Greek People’s Liberation Army attack the smaller National and Social Liberation resistance group, which surrenders. Its leader Dimitrios Psarros is murdered.
- 1951The Peak District becomes the United Kingdom’s first National Park.
- 1975The Cambodian Civil War ends. The Khmer Rouge captures the capital Phnom Penh and Cambodian government forces surrender.
- 1978Mir Akbar Khyber is assassinated, provoking a communist coup d'état in Afghanistan.
- 1986The Three Hundred and Thirty Five Years’ War between the Netherlands and the Isles of Scilly ends.
- 2014NASA’s Kepler confirms the discovery of the first Earth-size planet in the habitable zone of another star.
View the complete list of April 17 historical events.
Curious about this Crazy Quick Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 17 and 1954 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Seo In-guk, Darío Lopilato, Mike Myers, Eyþór Guðjónsson, Jody Payne, David Patrick Kelly, Charlélie Couture, Fiona Shaw, Eric Kripke, Ruslana.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 17 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 17, 1954.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 12, 1965. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +151. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 23, 1970. Your incompatibility score is -117. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1400. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 20, 1943 – Albano Carrisi, Italian singer, actor, and winemaker (Al Bano and Romina Power); July 26, 1985 – Georgina Sherrington, English actress; April 1, 1960 – Jennifer Runyon, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,432