Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of April 1975 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 17, 1975 was a Thursday and it was the 107th day of the year 1975. The next time you can reuse your old 1975 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 239 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,467 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 524 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Gianni Raimondi
- 1934Don Kirshner
- 1942David Bradley
- 1943Bobby Curtola
- 1957Susan Roman
- 1964Bart Van den Bossche
- 1977Phil Jamieson
- 1996Dee Dee Davis
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 17.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 17.
- 1756Dheeran Chinnamalai, Indian commander (d. 1805)
- 1897Thornton Wilder, American author and playwright (d. 1975)
- 1926Joan Lorring, Hong Kong-American actress and singer (d. 2014)
- 1947Tsutomu Wakamatsu, Japanese baseball player, coach, and manager
- 1948Alice Harden, American educator and politician (d. 2012)
- 1967Liz Phair, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1972Tony Boselli, American football player and sportscaster
- 1981Hanna Pakarinen, Finnish singer-songwriter
- 1984Raffaele Palladino, Italian footballer
- 1989Paraskevi Papachristou, Greek triple jumper
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 17.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1397Geoffrey Chaucer tells The Canterbury Tales for the first time at the court of Richard II. Chaucer scholars have also identified this date (in 1387) as the start of the book’s pilgrimage to Canterbury.
- 1797Sir Ralph Abercromby attacks San Juan, Puerto Rico, in what would be one of the largest invasions of the Spanish territories in America.
- 1897The Aurora, Texas, UFO incident
- 1945World War II: Brazilian forces liberate the town of Montese, Italy, from Nazi forces.
- 1946Syria obtains its independence from the French occupation.
- 1949At midnight 26 Irish counties officially leave the British Commonwealth. A 21-gun salute on O'Connell Bridge, Dublin, ushers in the Republic of Ireland.
- 1971The People’s Republic of Bangladesh forms, under Sheikh Mujibur Rahman at Mujibnagor.
- 1975The Cambodian Civil War ends. The Khmer Rouge captures the capital Phnom Penh and Cambodian government forces surrender.
- 1978Mir Akbar Khyber is assassinated, provoking a communist coup d'état in Afghanistan.
- 1982Patriation of the Canadian constitution in Ottawa by Proclamation of Elizabeth II, Queen of Canada.
View the complete list of historical events for April 17.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 17 and 1975 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robert Hays, Ronnie Carroll, Dalida, Gérard Jugnot, Beatrice Straight, Matt Shively, Laird Hamilton, Sylvia Hitchcock, M. Emmet Walsh, Michael Anderson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 17 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 17, 1975.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Philadelphia Freedom by Elton John Band as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 19, 1975). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 21, 1935 – Kaye Stevens, American singer and actress (d. 2011); March 28, 1993 – Ryuki Takahashi, Japanese actor (D-Boys); July 1, 1963 – Roddy Bottum, American singer and keyboard player (Faith No More and Imperial Teen).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,057