Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of April 1975 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 17, 1975 was a Thursday and it was the 107th day of the year 1975. The next time you can reuse your old 1975 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 352 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,354 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 520 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Arthur Lake
- 1905Louis Jean Heydt
- 1910Ivan Goff
- 1912Marta Eggerth
- 1959Sean Bean
- 1967Henry Ian Cusick
- 1967Liz Phair
- 1976Monet Mazur
- 1982Lee Joon-gi
- 1987Jacqueline MacInnes Wood
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 17.
- 1909Alain Poher, French politician, President of France (d. 1996)
- 1923Harry Reasoner, American soldier and journalist (d. 1991)
- 1925René Moawad, Lebanese lawyer and politician, 13th President of Lebanon (d. 1989)
- 1943Richard Allen Epstein, American lawyer, author, and academic
- 1946Clare Francis, English sailor and author
- 1949Mike Hill, English bishop
- 1950L. Scott Caldwell, American actress and director
- 1961Frank J. Christensen, American union leader
- 1973Brett Maher, Australian basketball player and sportscaster
- 1980Lee Hyun-il, South Korean badminton player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1397Geoffrey Chaucer tells The Canterbury Tales for the first time at the court of Richard II. Chaucer scholars have also identified this date (in 1387) as the start of the book’s pilgrimage to Canterbury.
- 1492Spain and Christopher Columbus sign the Capitulations of Santa Fe for his voyage to Asia to acquire spices.
- 1521Trial of Martin Luther over his teachings begins during the assembly of the Diet of Worms. Initially intimidated, he asks for time to reflect before answering and is given a stay of one day.
- 1524Giovanni da Verrazzano reaches New York harbor.
- 1897The Aurora, Texas, UFO incident
- 1942French prisoner of war General Henri Giraud escapes from his castle prison in Königstein Fortress.
- 1973George Lucas begins writing the treatment for The Star Wars.
- 1978Mir Akbar Khyber is assassinated, provoking a communist coup d'état in Afghanistan.
- 1986Nezar Hindawi’s attempt to detonate a bomb aboard an El Al flight from London to Tel Aviv is thwarted.
- 2006A Palestinian suicide bomber detonates an explosive device in Tel Aviv, killing 11 people and injuring 70.
View the complete list of historical events for April 17.
Curious about this Yellow Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 17 and 1975 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lee Thompson Young, Richard McGonagle, Eva González, Jacques Demy, Charles Bryant, Ken McMullen, Elya Baskin, A. M. Esmonde, Paul Delph, Robby Benson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 17 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 17, 1975.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Philadelphia Freedom by Elton John Band as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 19, 1975). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 19, 1980 – Jake Gyllenhaal, American actor and producer; March 16, 1916 – Sapru, Indian actor (d. 1979); July 14, 1946 – Vincent Pastore, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 931