Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of April 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 18, 1963 was a Thursday and it was the 108th day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 19 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,705 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 667 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Lord Kitchner
- 1924Clarence "Gatemouth" Brown
- 1936Tommy Ivo
- 1970Esther Schweins
- 1970Lisa LoCicero
- 1979Kourtney Kardashian
- 1980Priit Võigemast
- 1985Elena Temnikova
- 1985Jessica Lu
- 1993Nathan Sykes
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 18.
- 1590Ahmed I, Ottoman sultan (d. 1617)
- 1923Alfred Bieler, Swiss ice hockey player (d. 2013)
- 1950Paul Callery, Australian footballer
- 1950Tina Chow, American model and jewelry designer (d. 1992)
- 1968Mary Birdsong, American actress, singer, and screenwriter
- 1970Lisa LoCicero, American actress
- 1974Edgar Wright, English director and screenwriter
- 1981Brian Buscher, American baseball player
- 1982Darren Sutherland, Irish boxer (d. 2009)
- 1988Alexander Hauck, South African-German rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 796King Æthelred I of Northumbria is murdered in Corbridge by a group led by his ealdormen, Ealdred and Wada. The patrician Osbald is placed on the throne, but is within 27 days abdicated.
- 1506The cornerstone of the current St. Peter’s Basilica is laid.
- 1521Trial of Martin Luther begins its second day during the assembly of the Diet of Worms. He refuses to recant his teachings despite the risk of excommunication.
- 1807The Harwich ferry disaster occurred near the North Sea port of Harwich on the Essex coast (England) in which 60-90 people drowned during the capsizing of a small ferry boat.
- 1902Quetzaltenango, the second largest city of Guatemala, is destroyed by an earthquake.
- 1906An earthquake and fire destroy much of San Francisco, California.
- 1915French pilot Roland Garros is shot down and glides to a landing on the German side of the lines during World War I.
- 1923Yankee Stadium, “The House that Ruth Built”, opens.
- 1943World War II: Operation Vengeance, Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto is killed when his aircraft is shot down by U.S. fighters over Bougainville Island.
- 2014Sixteen people are killed in an avalanche on Mount Everest.
View the complete list of historical events for April 18.
Curious about this Green Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 18 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Iman Crosson, Eli Roth, Mirai Moriyama, Candi Milo, Kim Gordon, Ann Jellicoe, Howard Hawks, Katharine Isabelle, Carrie Preston, Edwin Stanton Porter.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 18 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 18, 1963.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was He’s So Fine by The Chiffons as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 20, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 12, 1932 – Tiny Tim, American singer and ukulele player (d. 1996); July 24, 1969 – Rick Fox, Bahamian basketball player and actor; March 27, 2000 – Sophie Nélisse, Canadian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 962