Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of April 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 18, 1979 was a Wednesday and it was the 108th day of the year 1979. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 326 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,919 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 471 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Jean Richard
- 1922Lord Kitchner
- 1936Tommy Ivo
- 1946Hayley Mills
- 1947Cindy Pickett
- 1976Kevin Rankin
- 1982Blair Late
- 1989Jessica Jung
- 1990Britt Robertson
- 1993Nathan Sykes
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 18.
- 1902Giuseppe Pella, Italian politician, 32nd Prime Minister of Italy (d. 1981)
- 1936Roger Graef, American-English criminologist, director, and producer
- 1942Jochen Rindt, German-Austrian race car driver (d. 1970)
- 1961Grandmaster Caz, American rapper and DJ
- 1963Mike Mangini, American drummer (Dream Theater, Annihilator, Extreme, and Tribe of Judah)
- 1975GoonRock, American songwriter and producer
- 1979Karl Wolf, Lebanese-Canadian singer-songwriter and producer (Sky)
- 1979Matthew Upson, English footballer
- 1982Greg Camarillo, American football player
- 1989Jessica Jung, American-South Korean singer, dancer, and actress (Girls’ Generation)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1521Trial of Martin Luther begins its second day during the assembly of the Diet of Worms. He refuses to recant his teachings despite the risk of excommunication.
- 1775American Revolution: The British advancement by sea begins; Paul Revere and other riders warn the countryside of the troop movements.
- 1807The Harwich ferry disaster occurred near the North Sea port of Harwich on the Essex coast (England) in which 60-90 people drowned during the capsizing of a small ferry boat.
- 1864Battle of Dybbøl: A Prussian-Austrian army defeats Denmark and gains control of Schleswig. Denmark surrenders the province in the following peace settlement.
- 1899The St. Andrew’s Ambulance Association is granted a Royal Charter by Queen Victoria.
- 1902Quetzaltenango, the second largest city of Guatemala, is destroyed by an earthquake.
- 1942World War II: The Doolittle Raid on Japan. Tokyo, Yokohama, Kobe and Nagoya are bombed.
- 1955Twenty-nine nations meet at Bandung, Indonesia, for the first Asian-African Conference.
- 1961The Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations, a cornerstone of modern international relations, is adopted.
- 1992General Abdul Rashid Dostum revolts against President Mohammad Najibullah of the Democratic Republic of Afghanistan and allies with Ahmad Shah Massoud to capture Kabul.
View the complete list of historical events for April 18.
Curious about this Rare Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 18 and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jason Hughes, Iman Ali, Jake Burbage, Norma Shearer, Paul Michael Robinson, Tim Kang, k.d. lang, Simon Russell Beale, Peter Buck, Emo Philips.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 18 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 18, 1979.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Knock on Wood by Amii Stewart as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 21, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 4, 1930 – Morgana King, American singer and actress; August 19, 1943 – Billy J. Kramer, English singer; March 14, 1954 – Jann Browne, American singer (Asleep at the Wheel).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 961