Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of April 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 7, 1985 was a Sunday and it was the 97th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 12 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,676 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 395 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1944Julia Phillips
- 1945Hans van Hemert
- 1947Michèle Torr
- 1975Karin Dreijer Andersson
- 1981Vanessa Olivarez
- 1987Jack Duarte
- 1987Jaimee Kaire-Gataulu
- 1988Ed Speleers
- 1992Alexis Jordan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 7.
- 1848Randall Davidson, Scottish archbishop (d. 1930)
- 1873John McGraw, American baseball player and manager (d. 1934)
- 1891Ole Kirk Christiansen, Danish businessman, founded the Lego Group (d. 1958)
- 1904Roland Wilson, Australian economist and statistician (d. 1996)
- 1948Carol Douglas, American singer
- 1954Jackie Chan, Hong Kong actor, martial artist, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1961Pascal Olmeta, French footballer
- 1975Ronde Barber, American football player and sportscaster
- 1975Tiki Barber, American football player and journalist
- 1981Alex Lanipekun, English actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 529First draft of the Corpus Juris Civilis (a fundamental work in jurisprudence) is issued by Eastern Roman Emperor Justinian I.
- 611Maya king Uneh Chan of Calakmul sacks rival city-state Palenque in southern Mexico.
- 1141Empress Matilda became the first female ruler of England, adopting the title 'Lady of the English'.
- 1348Charles University is founded in Prague.
- 1798The Mississippi Territory is organized from disputed territory claimed by both the United States and Spain. It is expanded in 1804 and again in 1812.
- 1805Lewis and Clark Expedition: The Corps of Discovery breaks camp among the Mandan tribe and resumes its journey West along the Missouri River.
- 1943Ioannis Rallis becomes collaborationist Prime Minister of Greece during the Axis Occupation.
- 1990Iran–Contra affair: John Poindexter is found guilty of five charges for his part in the scandal (the conviction is later reversed on appeal).
- 1994Auburn Calloway attempts to hijack Federal Express Flight 705 and crash it to allow his family to benefit from his life insurance policy. The crew subdues him and lands the aircraft safely.
- 2009Former Peruvian President Alberto Fujimori is sentenced to 25 years in prison for ordering killings and kidnappings by security forces.
View the complete list of historical events for April 7.
Curious about this Blueberry Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 7 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Beth Toussaint, Will Yun Lee, Frederique van der Wal, Ray Parker, Jr., Butterfly Boucher, Karl Davies, Mario Cimarro, Billy Gilbert, David Ruffin, Totie Fields.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 7 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 7, 1985.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Are the World by USA for Africa as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 13, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 17, 1967 – Richard Hawley, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Pulp and Longpigs); May 7, 1944 – Richard O'Sullivan, English actor and singer; December 24, 1982 – Robert Coppola Schwartzman, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actor (Rooney).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 968