Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of April 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 7, 1985 was a Sunday and it was the 97th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 284 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,769 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 398 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Stanley Adams
- 1934Ian Richardson
- 1935Bobby Bare
- 1939Gary Kellgren
- 1939Vaçe Zela
- 1941Cornelia Frances
- 1964Russell Crowe
- 1976Barbara Jane Reams
- 1979Zbych Trofimiuk
- 1981Alex Lanipekun
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 7.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 7.
- 1870Gustav Landauer, German theorist and activist (d. 1919)
- 1882Kurt von Schleicher, German general and politician, 23rd Chancellor of Germany (d. 1934)
- 1903M. Balasundaram, Sri Lankan lawyer and politician (d. 1965)
- 1913Louise Currie, American actress (d. 2013)
- 1941James Di Pasquale, American composer
- 1944Gerhard Schröder, German lawyer and politician, 7th Chancellor of Germany
- 1954Jackie Chan, Hong Kong actor, martial artist, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1976Martin Buß, German high jumper
- 1986Brooke Brodack, American comedian
- 1988Antonio Piccolo, Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 7.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 611Maya king Uneh Chan of Calakmul sacks rival city-state Palenque in southern Mexico.
- 1521Ferdinand Magellan arrives at Cebu.
- 1788American pioneers to the Northwest Territory arrive at the confluence of the Ohio and Muskingum rivers, establishing Marietta, Ohio, as the first permanent American settlement of the new United States in the Northwest Territory, and opening the westward expansion of the new country.
- 1906The Algeciras Conference gives France and Spain control over Morocco.
- 1943Ioannis Rallis becomes collaborationist Prime Minister of Greece during the Axis Occupation.
- 1945World War II: The Japanese battleship Yamato, the largest battleship ever constructed, is sunk by American planes 200 miles north of Okinawa while en route to a suicide mission in Operation Ten-Go.
- 1945World War II: Visoko is liberated by the 7th, 9th, and 17th Krajina brigades from the Tenth division of Yugoslav Partisan forces.
- 1985Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev declares a moratorium on the deployment of middle-range missiles in Europe.
- 1994Auburn Calloway attempts to hijack Federal Express Flight 705 and crash it to allow his family to benefit from his life insurance policy. The crew subdues him and lands the aircraft safely.
- 2009Mass protests begin across Moldova under the belief that results from the parliamentary election are fraudulent.
View the complete list of historical events for April 7.
Curious about this Blue Cosmopolitan? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 7 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Noel Rosa, Takako Minekawa, Virginia Grey, Paprika Steen, Manolo Escobar, Samantha Boscarino, Angela Lansbury, Donnie Van Zant, Keegan-Michael Key, Marlo Thomas.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 7 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 7, 1985.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Are the World by USA for Africa as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 13, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 19, 1972 – Rosa Blasi, American actress; March 17, 1986 – Miles Kane, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Little Flames, The Rascals, and The Last Shadow Puppets); October 11, 1930 – K. P. Ummer, Indian actor (d. 2001).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,115