Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of April 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 7, 1985 was a Sunday and it was the 97th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 41 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,647 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 394 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1895Margarete Schön
- 1941Cornelia Frances
- 1941Gorden Kaye
- 1947Michèle Torr
- 1948Carol Douglas
- 1951Janis Ian
- 1967Artemis Gounaki
- 1974Tygo Gernandt
- 1976Barbara Jane Reams
- 1987Jack Johnson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 7.
- 1718Hugh Blair, Scottish minister and author (d. 1800)
- 1913Louise Currie, American actress (d. 2013)
- 1915Stanley Adams, American actor and screenwriter (d. 1977)
- 1920Ravi Shankar, Indian-American sitar player and composer (d. 2012)
- 1929Joe Gallo, American gangster (d. 1972)
- 1931Daniel Ellsberg, American theorist and author
- 1971Victor Kraatz, German-Canadian figure skater
- 1974Nathan Baesel, American actor
- 1982Silvana Arias, Peruvian actress
- 1983Jakub Smrž, Czech motorcycle rider
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1788American pioneers to the Northwest Territory arrive at the confluence of the Ohio and Muskingum rivers, establishing Marietta, Ohio, as the first permanent American settlement of the new United States in the Northwest Territory, and opening the westward expansion of the new country.
- 1789Selim III became Sultan of the Ottoman Empire and Caliph of Islam.
- 1890Completion of the first Lake Biwa Canal.
- 1906Mount Vesuvius erupts and devastates Naples.
- 1908H. H. Asquith of the Liberal Party takes office as Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, succeeding Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman.
- 1927First long-distance public television broadcast (from Washington, D.C., to New York City, displaying the image of Commerce Secretary Herbert Hoover).
- 1933Prohibition in the United States is repealed for beer of no more than 3.2% alcohol by weight, eight months before the ratification of the XXI amendment.
- 1940Booker T. Washington becomes the first African American to be depicted on a United States postage stamp.
- 1977German Federal prosecutor Siegfried Buback and his driver are shot by two Red Army Faction members while waiting at a red light.
- 1994Rwandan Genocide: Massacres of Tutsis begin in Kigali, Rwanda.
View the complete list of historical events for April 7.
Curious about this Aquamarine? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 7 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tommy Bolin, Sugar Ray Leonard, Norman Lovett, Shane Barbi, Hans Zimmer, Tyger Drew-Honey, Tamer Karadağlı, Roger Lim, Rafe Spall, Yen Santos.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 7 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 7, 1985.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Are the World by USA for Africa as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 13, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 14, 1908 – Manos Katrakis, Greek actor (d. 1984); January 27, 1987 – Katy Rose, American singer-songwriter and producer; March 6, 1944 – Kiri Te Kanawa, New Zealand soprano and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 943