Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of August 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 12, 1961 was a Saturday and it was the 224th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 136 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,318 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 688 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Martha Hedman
- 1943Deborah Walley
- 1949Mark Knopfler
- 1950Jim Beaver
- 1967Andy Hui
- 1970Charles Mesure
- 1972Demir Demirkan
- 1975Casey Affleck
- 1986Electra Avellan
- 1988Leah Pipes
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 12.
- 1644Heinrich Ignaz Franz Biber, Bohemian-Austrian violinist and composer (d. 1704)
- 1881Cecil B. DeMille, American director and producer (d. 1959)
- 1885Jean Cabannes, French physicist and academic (d. 1959)
- 1892Alfred Lunt, American actor and director (d. 1977)
- 1959Amanda Redman, English actress
- 1974Matt Clement, American baseball player and coach
- 1978Chris Chambers, American football player
- 1981Tony Capaldi, Norwegian-Northern Irish footballer
- 1982Iza Calzado, Filipino actress
- 1990Martin Zurawsky, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1624The president of Louis XIII of France’s royal council is arrested, leaving Cardinal Richelieu in the role of the King’s principal minister.
- 1676Praying Indian John Alderman shoots and kills Metacomet, the Wampanoag war chief, ending King Philip’s War.
- 1687Battle of Mohács: Charles of Lorraine defeats the Ottoman Empire.
- 1765Treaty of Allahabad is signed. The Treaty marks the political and constitutional involvement and the beginning of Company rule in India.
- 1877Asaph Hall discovers the Mars moon Deimos.
- 1947United Nations Security Council Resolution 29 relating to UN membership of Yemen and Pakistan is adopted.
- 1980The Montevideo Treaty, establishing the Latin American Integration Association, is signed.
- 1990Sue, the largest and most complete Tyrannosaurus Rex skeleton found to date, is discovered by Sue Hendrickson in South Dakota.
- 2007The bulk carrier MV New Flame collides with the oil tanker Torm Gertrud at the southernmost tip of Gibraltar, ending up partially submerged.
- 2015At least two massive explosions kill 145 people and injure nearly 800 in Tianjin, China.
View the complete list of historical events for August 12.
Curious about this Aquamarine? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 12 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ronald Lacey, Chris Kattan, Jerome Sala, Jimmy Jones, Sophia Crawford, Jim Ford, Mark Hoppus, Marc Maron, Nao Nagasawa, Michael Flatley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 12 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 12, 1961.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Tossin’ and Turnin’ by Bobby Lewis as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 14, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 30, 1936 – Buddy Guy, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; September 27, 1972 – Lhasa de Sela, American-Canadian singer-songwriter and actress (d. 2010); September 26, 1948 – Olivia Newton-John, English-Australian singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 917