Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of August 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 12, 1961 was a Saturday and it was the 224th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 361 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,458 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 693 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1881Cecil B. DeMille
- 1922Fulton Mackay
- 1943Deborah Walley
- 1955Heintje Simons
- 1963Sir Mix-a-Lot
- 1967Andy Hui
- 1969Tanita Tikaram
- 1975Casey Affleck
- 1980Maggie Lawson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 12.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 12.
- 1866Jacinto Benavente, Spanish playwright, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1954)
- 1881Cecil B. DeMille, American director and producer (d. 1959)
- 1892Alfred Lunt, American actor and director (d. 1977)
- 1896Ejner Federspiel, Danish actor (d. 1981)
- 1949Lou Martin, Northern Irish pianist, songwriter, and producer (d. 2012)
- 1955Terry Taylor, American wrestler and trainer
- 1968Kōji Yusa, Japanese voice actor and singer
- 1973Todd Marchant, American ice hockey player and coach
- 1976Antoine Walker, American basketball player
- 1980Matt Thiessen, Canadian-American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Relient K)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 12.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1765Treaty of Allahabad is signed. The Treaty marks the political and constitutional involvement and the beginning of Company rule in India.
- 1793The Rhône and Loire départments are created when the former département of Rhône-et-Loire is split into two.
- 1806Santiago de Liniers, 1st Count of Buenos Aires re-takes the city of Buenos Aires, Argentina after the first British invasion.
- 1831French intervention forces William I of the Netherlands to abandon his attempt to suppress the Belgian Revolution.
- 1877Asaph Hall discovers the Mars moon Deimos.
- 1952The Night of the Murdered Poets: Thirteen prominent Jewish intellectuals are murdered in Moscow, Russia, Soviet Union.
- 1958Art Kane photographs 57 notable jazz musicians in the black and white group portrait “A Great Day in Harlem” in front of a Brownstone in New York City.
- 1964South Africa is banned from the Olympic Games due to the country’s racist policies.
- 2007The bulk carrier MV New Flame collides with the oil tanker Torm Gertrud at the southernmost tip of Gibraltar, ending up partially submerged.
- 2012The closing ceremony of the Summer Olympics are held at the Olympic Stadium in London.
View the complete list of historical events for August 12.
Curious about this Glazed Yellow Sunrise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 12 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vincent Lagaf', Junichi Masuda, Van Roxas, Jason Segel, Jimmy McCulloch, Mahmoud Ahmed, Larry Clark, Arthur Brown, Me Phi Me, Elias Viljanen.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 12 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 12, 1961.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Tossin’ and Turnin’ by Bobby Lewis as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 14, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 7, 1970 – Tom Everett Scott, American actor; March 24, 1935 – Peret, Spanish singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2014); December 2, 1925 – Julie Harris, American actress and singer (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,087