Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of August 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 12, 1961 was a Saturday and it was the 224th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 47 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,407 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 691 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Pauline Frederick
- 1896Ejner Federspiel
- 1928Dan Curtis
- 1950Jim Beaver
- 1961Lawrence Hayward
- 1975Casey Affleck
- 1980Jade Villalon
- 1990Enzo Pineda
- 1993Ewa Farna
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 12.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 12.
- 1872Princess Marie Louise of Schleswig-Holstein (d. 1956)
- 1877Albert Bartha, Hungarian general and politician, Hungarian Minister of Defence (d. 1960)
- 1910Jane Wyatt, American actress and singer (d. 2006)
- 1917Oliver Crawford, American screenwriter and author (d. 2008)
- 1932Sirikit, Thai wife of Bhumibol Adulyadej
- 1970Anthony Swofford, American soldier and author
- 1974Matt Clement, American baseball player and coach
- 1975Burcu Güneş, Turkish singer-songwriter
- 1977Jesper Grønkjær, Danish footballer
- 1981Riin Tamm, Estonian geneticist and academic
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 12.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1099First Crusade: Battle of Ascalon Crusaders under the command of Godfrey of Bouillon defeat Fatimid forces led by Al-Afdal Shahanshah. This is considered the last engagement of the First Crusade.
- 1323Signature of the Treaty of Nöteborg between Sweden and Novgorod (Russia), that regulates the border between the two countries for the first time.
- 1765Treaty of Allahabad is signed. The Treaty marks the political and constitutional involvement and the beginning of Company rule in India.
- 1883The last quagga dies at the Artis Magistra zoo in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- 1944Alençon is liberated by General Philippe Leclerc de Hauteclocque, the first city in France to be liberated from the Nazis by French forces.
- 1964Charlie Wilson, one of the Great Train Robbers, escapes from Winson Green Prison in Birmingham, England, United Kingdom.
- 1990Sue, the largest and most complete Tyrannosaurus Rex skeleton found to date, is discovered by Sue Hendrickson in South Dakota.
- 2005Sri Lanka’s foreign minister, Lakshman Kadirgamar, is fatally shot by an LTTE sniper at his home.
- 2007The bulk carrier MV New Flame collides with the oil tanker Torm Gertrud at the southernmost tip of Gibraltar, ending up partially submerged.
- 2015At least two massive explosions kill 145 people and injure nearly 800 in Tianjin, China.
View the complete list of historical events for August 12.
Curious about this Rainbow Pop? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 12 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Roger Chapman, Bappi Lahiri, Max Morrow, Moira Harris, Carol Bruce, Corey Glover, Supply Belcher, Hanna Verboom, Matthew Beard, Manju Warrier.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 12 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 12, 1961.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Tossin’ and Turnin’ by Bobby Lewis as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 14, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 23, 1961 – Dirk Bach, German actor, singer, and screenwriter (d. 2012); August 2, 1955 – Tim Dunigan, American actor; January 27, 1965 – Alan Cumming, Scottish-American actor, singer, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,096