Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of August 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 12, 1986 was a Tuesday and it was the 224th day of the year 1986. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 173 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,150 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 378 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Joe Besser
- 1950Jim Beaver
- 1967Andy Hui
- 1970Charles Mesure
- 1972Demir Demirkan
- 1975Casey Affleck
- 1990Enzo Pineda
- 1993Ewa Farna
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 12.
- 1880Radclyffe Hall, English poet, author, and activist (d. 1943)
- 1885Juhan Simm, Estonian composer and conductor (d. 1959)
- 1887Erwin Schrödinger, Austrian physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1961)
- 1913Richard L. Bare, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2015)
- 1924Derek Shackleton, English cricketer, coach, and umpire (d. 2007)
- 1930George Soros, Hungarian-American businessman and philanthropist, founded the Soros Fund Management
- 1931William Goldman, American author, playwright, and screenwriter
- 1970Jim Schlossnagle, American baseball player and coach
- 1977Jesper Grønkjær, Danish footballer
- 1981Djibril Cissé, French footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1624The president of Louis XIII of France’s royal council is arrested, leaving Cardinal Richelieu in the role of the King’s principal minister.
- 1793The Rhône and Loire départments are created when the former département of Rhône-et-Loire is split into two.
- 1831French intervention forces William I of the Netherlands to abandon his attempt to suppress the Belgian Revolution.
- 1898An Armistice ends the Spanish–American War.
- 1976Between 1,000 and 3,500 Palestinians are killed in the Tel al-Zaatar massacre, one of the bloodiest events of the Lebanese Civil War
- 1977The 1977 riots in Sri Lanka, targeting the minority Sri Lankan Tamil people, begin, less than a month after the United National Party came to power. Over 300 Tamils are killed.
- 1980The Montevideo Treaty, establishing the Latin American Integration Association, is signed.
- 1982Mexico announces that it is unable to pay its enormous external debt, marking the beginning of a debt crisis that spreads to all of Latin America and the Third World.
- 2005Sri Lanka’s foreign minister, Lakshman Kadirgamar, is fatally shot by an LTTE sniper at his home.
- 2012The closing ceremony of the Summer Olympics are held at the Olympic Stadium in London.
View the complete list of historical events for August 12.
Curious about this Yellow Cashew Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 12 and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Matt Bennett, Jay Harrington, Jamey Sheridan, Marianne Jean-Baptiste, Ingrid Bergman, Jerry Supiran, Lee Kwang-soo, Judy Norton Taylor, David Yip, Dieter Meier.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 12 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 12, 1986.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Papa Don’t Preach by Madonna as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 16, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 12, 1929 – Brian Cobby, English actor (d. 2012); January 25, 1967 – David Ginola, French footballer and actor; June 4, 1939 – Henri Pachard, American director and producer (d. 2008).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 952