Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of August 1924 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 13, 1924 was a Wednesday and it was the 226th day of the year 1924. The next time you can reuse your old 1924 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 172 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,796 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,145 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Luis Mariano
- 1921Jimmy McCracklin
- 1930Don Ho
- 1961Dawnn Lewis
- 1971Heike Makatsch
- 1976Grégory Fitoussi
- 1984Morteza Pashaei
- 1985Lacey Brown
- 1987Pepe Diokno
- 1993Dominika Stará
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 13.
- 1717Louis François, Prince of Conti (d. 1776)
- 1899Soledad Mexia, Mexican–American super-centenarian (d. 2013)
- 1906Chuck Carroll, American football player and lawyer (d. 2003)
- 1914Luis Mariano, Spanish actor and singer (d. 1970)
- 1921Jimmy McCracklin, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 2012)
- 1936Kostas Hatzis, Greek singer-songwriter
- 1959Michael Bradley, Irish bass player and radio host (The Undertones)
- 1973Eric Medlen, American race car driver (d. 2007)
- 1984Boone Logan, American baseball player
- 1986Yasuhisa Furuhara, Japanese actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 554Emperor Justinian I rewards Liberius for his long and distinguished service in the Pragmatic Sanction, granting him extensive estates in Italy.
- 1516The Treaty of Noyon between France and Spain is signed. Francis I of France recognizes Charles’s claim to Naples, and Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor, recognizes Francis’s claim to Milan.
- 1521After an extended siege, forces led by Spanish conquistador Hernán Cortés capture Tlatoani Cuauhtémoc and conquer the Aztec capital of Tenochtitlan.
- 1536Buddhist monks from Kyoto, Japan’s Enryaku-ji temple set fire to 21 Nichiren temples throughout in what will be known as the Tenbun Hokke Disturbance. (Traditional Japanese date: July 27, 1536).
- 1553Michael Servetus is arrested by John Calvin in Geneva, Switzerland as a heretic.
- 1876The premiere of Wagner’s Ring Cycle, at the recently completed Bayreuth Festspielhaus, was performed over the next several days.
- 1898Carl Gustav Witt discovers 433 Eros, the first near-Earth asteroid to be found.
- 1942Walt Disney’s fifth full-length animated film, Bambi, was released to theaters.
- 2014Three train cars derail and 11 people are injured after a landslide hits a mountain train in the Swiss Alps.
- 2015At least 76 people are killed and 212 others are wounded in a truck bombing in Baghdad, Iraq.
View the complete list of historical events for August 13.
Curious about this Green Drizzle Calvus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 13 and 1924 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Paul Henning, Nicke Andersson, Marcia Ball, Wynonna Judd, Noel Hogan, Jeffrey Combs, Jun Falkenstein, Patrick Monahan, Mildred Bailey, Tom Cruise.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 13 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on August 13, 1924.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 4, 1975 – Jacqueline Anderson, American actress; June 11, 1988 – Claire Holt, Australian actress; November 25, 1920 – Noel Neill, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 901