Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of August 1956 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 15, 1956 was a Wednesday and it was the 228th day of the year 1956. The next time you can reuse your old 1956 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 167 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,113 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 749 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Signe Hasso
- 1934Bobby Byrd
- 1944Sylvie Vartan
- 1948Patsy Gallant
- 1963Alejandro González Iñárritu
- 1965Rob Thomas
- 1968Debra Messing
- 1977Nicole Paggi
- 1985Cogie Domingo
- 1985Santiago Stieben
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 15.
- 1882Gisela Richter, English archaeologist and art historian (d. 1972)
- 1932Jim Lange, American game show host (d. 2014)
- 1945Duffy Dyer, American baseball player and coach
- 1946William Waldegrave, Baron Waldegrave of North Hill, English academic and politician, Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster
- 1948George Ryton, Singaporean-English engineer
- 1949Richard Deacon, Welsh sculptor and academic
- 1953Carol Thatcher, English journalist and author
- 1982Heather Carolin, American model and actress
- 1990Danny Verbeek, Dutch footballer
- 1990Nyusha, Russian singer-songwriter and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 717Arab–Byzantine wars: Maslama ibn Abd al-Malik begins the Second Arab Siege of Constantinople, which will last for nearly a year.
- 1185The cave city of Vardzia is consecrated by Queen Tamar of Georgia.
- 1534Ignatius of Loyola and six classmates take initial vows, leading to the creation of the Society of Jesus in September 1540.
- 1760Seven Years’ War: Battle of Liegnitz – Frederick the Great’s victory over the Austrians under Ernst Gideon von Laudon.
- 1935Will Rogers and Wiley Post are killed after their aircraft develops engine problems during takeoff in Barrow, Alaska.
- 1940An Italian submarine torpedoes and sinks the Greek cruiser Elli at Tinos harbor during peacetime, marking the most serious Italian provocation prior to the outbreak of the Greco-Italian War in October.
- 1942World War II: Operation Pedestal: The SS Ohio reaches the island of Malta barely afloat carrying vital fuel supplies for the island’s defenses.
- 1961Border guard Conrad Schumann flees from East Germany while on duty guarding the construction of the Berlin Wall.
- 1999Beni Ounif massacre in Algeria: Some 29 people are killed at a false roadblock near the Moroccan border, leading to temporary tensions with Morocco.
- 2005Israel’s unilateral disengagement plan to evict all Israelis from the Gaza Strip and from four settlements in the northern West Bank begins.
View the complete list of historical events for August 15.
Curious about this Blue Cosmopolitan? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 15 and 1956 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ileana Sararoiu, Rachel Hurd-Wood, Hasil Adkins, Paz Vega, Gregg Rolie, Van Hansis, Deborah Walley, Richard Wilson, Stephen Lynch, Franco Califano.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 15 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 15, 1956.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 21, 1958 – Michael Wincott, Canadian actor; November 9, 1969 – Sandra Denton, Jamaican-American rapper and actress (Salt-N-Pepa); May 20, 1986 – Louisa Krause, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 912