Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of August 1974 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
August 22, 1974 was a Thursday and it was the 234th day of the year 1974. The next time you can reuse your old 1974 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 60 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,646 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 530 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Hugh Paddick
- 1936Dale Hawkins
- 1944Peter Hofmann
- 1961Roland Orzabal
- 1970George Canyon
- 1971Richard Armitage
- 1973Beenie Man
- 1979Jennifer Finnigan
- 1983Dani Thompson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 22.
- 1908Erwin Thiesies, German rugby player and coach (d. 1993)
- 1920Denton Cooley, American soldier and surgeon
- 1935Annie Proulx, American journalist and author
- 1952Peter Laughner, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Rocket from the Tombs and Pere Ubu) (d. 1977)
- 1964Diane Setterfield, English author and educator
- 1966Brooke Dillman, American actress
- 1981Takumi Saito, Japanese actor and singer
- 1983Justin Buchholz, American mixed martial artist
- 1986Janis Vahter, Estonian basketball player
- 1997Alexander Solberg, Norwegian child prodigy
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 851Battle of Jengland: Erispoe defeats Charles the Bald near the Breton town of Jengland.
- 1846The Second Federal Republic of Mexico is established.
- 1848The United States annexes New Mexico.
- 1932The BBC first experiments with television broadcasting. (See also Timeline of the BBC.)
- 1944World War II: Holocaust of Kedros in Crete by German forces
- 1944World War II: Romania is captured by the Soviet Union.
- 1962An attempt to assassinate French president Charles de Gaulle fails.
- 1963American Joe Walker in an X-15 test plane reaches an altitude of 107.96 km (354,200 feet).
- 1971J. Edgar Hoover and John Mitchell announce the arrest of 20 of the Camden 28.
- 2007The Texas Rangers defeat the Baltimore Orioles 30–3, the most runs scored by a team in modern Major League Baseball history. The combined run total is also Major League record.
View the complete list of historical events for August 22.
Curious about this Pearly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 22 and 1974 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robert Eyer, Nikos Karvelas, Linda Cristal, Steve Katz, Jhong Hilario, Barry Mann, Christian Slater, Quinton Jackson, Jolin Tsai, Kele Okereke.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 22 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on August 22, 1974.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was (You’re) Having My Baby by Paul Anka and Odia Coates as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 24, 1974). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 25, 1971 – Ana Ortiz, American actress and singer; November 13, 1967 – Steve Zahn, American actor and singer; May 19, 1975 – Jonas Renkse, Swedish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Katatonia, Bloodbath, and October Tide).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 881