Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of August 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 6, 1941 was a Wednesday and it was the 218th day of the year 1941. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 353 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,771 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 941 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Heinrich Schlusnus
- 1918Norman Granz
- 1955Rusty Magee
- 1956Stepfanie Kramer
- 1973Donna Lewis
- 1978Marisa Miller
- 1980Wilber Pan
- 1982Danny Lopes
- 1988Chelsee Healey
- 1998Jack Scanlon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 6.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 6.
- 1891William Slim, 1st Viscount Slim, English field marshal and politician, 13th Governor-General of Australia (d. 1970)
- 1940Louise Sorel, American actress
- 1945Ron Jones, English director and production manager (d. 1993)
- 1946Masaaki Sakai, Japanese actor and singer (The Spiders)
- 1951Catherine Hicks, American actress
- 1951Daryl Somers, Australian singer, television host, and producer
- 1963Kevin Mitnick, American computer hacker and author
- 1975Renate Götschl, Austrian skier
- 1976Soleil Moon Frye, American actress and producer
- 1985Bafétimbi Gomis, French footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 6.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1538Bogotá, Colombia, is founded by Gonzalo Jiménez de Quesada.
- 1661The Treaty of The Hague is signed by Portugal and the Dutch Republic.
- 1917World War I: Battle of Mărășești between the Romanian and German armies begins.
- 1944The Warsaw Uprising occurs on August 1. It is brutally suppressed and all able-bodied men in Kraków are detained afterwards to prevent a similar uprising, the Kraków Uprising, that was planned but never carried out.
- 1956After going bankrupt in 1955, the American broadcaster DuMont Television Network makes its final broadcast, a boxing match from St. Nicholas Arena in New York in the Boxing from St. Nicholas Arena series.
- 1964Prometheus, a bristlecone pine and the world’s oldest tree, is cut down.
- 1988The Tompkins Square Park Riot in New York City spurs a reform of the NYPD, held responsible for the event.
- 1990Gulf War: The United Nations Security Council orders a global trade embargo against Iraq in response to Iraq’s invasion of Kuwait.
- 1991Takako Doi, chair of the Social Democratic Party, becomes Japan’s first female speaker of the House of Representatives.
- 2010Flash floods across a large part of Jammu and Kashmir, India, damages 71 towns and kills at least 255 people.
View the complete list of historical events for August 6.
Curious about this Coconut? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 6 and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anna Kashfi, Jackie Cooper, Walter Abel, Kim Basinger, Tony Bennett, Kim Su-ro, Gillian Hills, Chris Copping, Gia Farrell, David Knopfler.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 6 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 6, 1941.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 2, 1970 – Kelly Ripa, American actress, producer, and talk show host; February 22, 1908 – John Mills, English actor, singer, and producer (d. 2005); September 7, 1924 – Bridie Gallagher, Irish singer (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,058