Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of August 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
August 6, 1941 was a Wednesday and it was the 218th day of the year 1941. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 104 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,655 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 937 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Charles Crichton
- 1920Ella Raines
- 1925Barbara Bates
- 1946Allan Holdsworth
- 1962Marc Lavoine
- 1972Geri Halliwell
- 1973Donna Lewis
- 1976Soleil Moon Frye
- 1982Karl Davies
- 1986Reby Sky
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 6.
- 1918Norman Granz, American-Swiss record producer and manager (d. 2001)
- 1928Andy Warhol, American painter and photographer (d. 1987)
- 1948William McCrea, Irish soldier and politician
- 1952David McLetchie, Scottish lawyer and politician (d. 2013)
- 1960Dale Ellis, American basketball player
- 1967Lorna Fitzsimons, English businesswoman and politician
- 1970M. Night Shyamalan, Indian-American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1972Paolo Bacigalupi, American author
- 1973Stuart O'Grady, Australian cyclist
- 1978Marisa Miller, American model and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1506The Grand Duchy of Lithuania defeated the Crimean Khanate in the Battle of Kletsk
- 1787Sixty proof sheets of the Constitution of the United States are delivered to the Constitutional Convention in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- 1806Francis II, the last Holy Roman Emperor, abdicates, ending the Holy Roman Empire.
- 1861The United Kingdom annexes Lagos, Nigeria.
- 1915World War I: Battle of Sari Bair: The Allies mount a diversionary attack timed to coincide with a major Allied landing of reinforcements at Suvla Bay.
- 1917World War I: Battle of Mărășești between the Romanian and German armies begins.
- 1956After going bankrupt in 1955, the American broadcaster DuMont Television Network makes its final broadcast, a boxing match from St. Nicholas Arena in New York in the Boxing from St. Nicholas Arena series.
- 1960Cuban Revolution: Cuba nationalizes American and foreign-owned property in the nation.
- 2011A march in protest of the death of Mark Duggan in Tottenham, London, ends in a riot, sparking off a wave of rioting throughout the country over the following four nights.
- 2012NASA’s Curiosity rover lands on the surface of Mars.
View the complete list of historical events for August 6.
Curious about this Purple Drizzle Cirrus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 6 and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: José van Dam, Jack Perrin, Yvon Deschamps, Christian Walz, Bob Haymes, Nathan Larson, Aoi Morikawa, James Casey, Hazel Ann Mendoza, Constantin Tănase.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 6 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 6, 1941.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 11, 1982 – Thora Birch, American actress; March 12, 1934 – David Spenser, Sri Lankan-English actor and director (d. 2013); July 14, 1985 – Tuna, Albanian-Macedonian singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 890