Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of December 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 1, 1948 was a Wednesday and it was the 336th day of the year 1948. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 104 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,098 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 850 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Mary Martin
- 1917Thomas Hayward
- 1926Keith Michell
- 1931Jim Nesbitt
- 1955Verónica Forqué
- 1962Sayoko Hagiwara
- 1970Golden Brooks
- 1976Dean O'Gorman
- 1977Akiva Schaffer
- 1977Brad Delson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 1.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 1.
- 1847Julia A. Moore, American poet (d. 1920)
- 1916Wan Li, Chinese politician, 4th Vice Premier of the People’s Republic of China (d. 2015)
- 1930Matt Monro, English singer (d. 1985)
- 1950Filippos Petsalnikos, Greek lawyer and politician
- 1962Sylvie Daigle, Canadian speed skater
- 1963Marco Greco, Brazilian race car driver
- 1964Salvatore Schillaci, Italian footballer
- 1982Lloyd Doyley, English footballer
- 1985Janelle Monáe, American singer-songwriter and producer
- 1991Hilda Melander, Swedish tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 1.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1577Francis Walsingham is knighted.
- 1824United States presidential election, 1824: Since no candidate received a majority of the total electoral college votes in the election, the United States House of Representatives is given the task of deciding the winner in accordance with the Twelfth Amendment to the United States Constitution.
- 1834Slavery is abolished in the Cape Colony in accordance with the Slavery Abolition Act 1833.
- 1865Shaw University, the first historically black university in the southern United States, is founded in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- 1934In the Soviet Union, Politburo member Sergey Kirov is shot dead by Leonid Nikolaev at the Communist Party headquarters in Leningrad.
- 1958The Central African Republic attains self-rule within the French Union.
- 1964Malawi, Malta and Zambia join the United Nations.
- 1989Cold War: East Germany’s parliament abolishes the constitutional provision granting the Communist Party the leading role in the state.
- 1990Channel Tunnel sections started from the United Kingdom and France meet 40 metres beneath the seabed.
- 2001Captain Bill Compton brings Trans World Airlines Flight 220, an MD-83, into St. Louis International Airport bringing to an end 76 years of TWA operations following TWA’s purchase by American Airlines.
View the complete list of historical events for December 1.
Curious about this Double Choco Cherry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 1 and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Suzy Parker, Chevy Chase, Dieter Meier, Pierre-Loup Rajot, Ángela Molina, Mitch Hewer, Annette Zilinskas, Maria Furtwängler, Dexter Holland, Yasmeen Ghauri.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 1 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on December 1, 1948.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 21, 1918 – Rand Brooks, American actor and producer (d. 2003); November 14, 1961 – Antonio Flores, Spanish singer-songwriter and actor (d. 1995); November 4, 1929 – Dickie Valentine, English singer, guitarist, and actor (d. 1971).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,037