Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of December 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
December 11, 1955 was a Sunday and it was the 345th day of the year 1955. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 263 days left before your next birthday. You will be 62 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,383 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 758 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Cliff Michelmore
- 1919Marie Windsor
- 1923Betsy Blair
- 1961Dave King
- 1966Erik Honoré
- 1970Victoria Fuller
- 1975Dawn Steele
- 1985Aiko Kayō
- 1987Natalia Gordienko
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 11.
- 1910Noel Rosa, Brazilian singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1937)
- 1913Jean Marais, French actor and director (d. 1998)
- 1931Jerome Rothenberg, American anthropologist and poet
- 1944Juan E. Méndez, Argentinian lawyer, academic, and activist
- 1956Stevie Young, Scottish-born Australian guitarist (AC/DC, Starfighters)
- 1962Ben Browder, American actor and screenwriter
- 1962Nele Karajlić, Serbian singer-songwriter, keyboard player, and actor (Zabranjeno Pušenje)
- 1966Gary Dourdan, American actor
- 1969Max Martini, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1987Alex Russell, Australian actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 220Cao Pi forces Emperor Xian of Han to abdicate the Han dynasty throne. The Cao Wei empire is established. The Three Kingdoms period begins.
- 630Muhammad leads an army of 10,000 to conquer Mecca.
- 1282Battle of Orewin Bridge: Llywelyn ap Gruffudd, the last native Prince of Wales, is killed at Cilmeri, near Builth Wells, in mid-Wales.
- 1789The University of North Carolina is chartered by the North Carolina General Assembly.
- 1907The New Zealand Parliament Buildings are almost completely destroyed by fire.
- 1925Roman Catholic papal encyclical Quas primas introduces the Feast of Christ the King.
- 1937Second Italo-Ethiopian War: Italy leaves the League of Nations.
- 1972Apollo 17 becomes the sixth and last Apollo mission to land on the Moon.
- 1978The Lufthansa heist is committed by a group led by Lucchese family associate Jimmy Burke. It was the largest cash robbery ever committed on American soil, at that time.
- 1980The Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (Superfund) is enacted by the U.S. Congress.
View the complete list of historical events for December 11.
Curious about this You Can Get Me Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 11 and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Pleasure P, Andrew Latimer, Cara Williams, Linda Dano, Jacky Lafon, Dom DeLuise, Edvard Drabløs, Jackie Lynn Taylor, Clarence Ashley, Charlie Day.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 11 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 11, 1955.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 17, 1975 – Rami Yacoub, Swedish songwriter and producer; June 10, 1963 – Jeanne Tripplehorn, American actress; August 28, 1976 – Acel Bisa, Filipino singer-songwriter (Moonstar88).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 872