Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of December 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 11, 1955 was a Sunday and it was the 345th day of the year 1955. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 171 days left before your next birthday. You will be 62 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,475 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 761 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Noel Rosa
- 1919Cliff Michelmore
- 1930Jean-Louis Trintignant
- 1935Ron Carey
- 1940David Gates
- 1941J. Frank Wilson
- 1953Bess Armstrong
- 1966Leon Lai
- 1977Brandon Rogers
- 1985Aiko Kayō
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 11.
- 1863Annie Jump Cannon, American astronomer and academic (d. 1941)
- 1919Cliff Michelmore, English television host and producer
- 1925James Sullivan, American politician (d. 2012)
- 1936Taku Yamasaki, Japanese politician
- 1966Göran Kropp, Swedish race car driver and mountaineer (d. 2002)
- 1976Shareef Abdur-Rahim, American basketball player, coach, and manager
- 1976Yujiro Shirakawa, Japanese actor
- 1981Hamish Blake, Australian comedian, actor, and author
- 1988Ashley Hinshaw, American model and actress
- 1996Jack Griffo, American actor and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 361Julian the Apostate enters Constantinople as sole Emperor of the Roman Empire.
- 630Muhammad leads an army of 10,000 to conquer Mecca.
- 1920Irish War of Independence: In retaliation for an IRA ambush, British forces burn and loot numerous buildings in Cork city. Many civilians also reported being beaten, shot at, robbed and verbally abused by British forces.
- 1937Second Italo-Ethiopian War: Italy leaves the League of Nations.
- 1958French Upper Volta and French Dahomey gain self-government from France, becoming the Republic of Upper Volta and the Republic of Dahomey (now Benin), respectively, and joining the French Community.
- 1960French forces crack down in a violent clash with protesters in French Algeria during a visit by French President Charles de Gaulle.
- 1981El Mozote massacre: Armed forces in El Salvador kill an estimated 900 civilians in an anti-guerrilla campaign during the Salvadoran Civil War.
- 1993Forty-eight people are killed when a block of the Highland Towers collapses near Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- 1997The Kyoto Protocol opens for signature.
- 2006Felipe Calderón, the President of Mexico, launches a military-led offensive to put down the drug cartel violence in the state of Michoacán. This effort is often regarded as the first event in the Mexican Drug War.
View the complete list of historical events for December 11.
Curious about this Imperial Pink Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 11 and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hector Luis Bustamante, Ivana Sert, Pärt Uusberg, Donald Lautrec, Monica, Jim Reeves, Randy Wayne, Lizabeth Scott, Ann Peebles, Nils Wahlbom.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 11 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 11, 1955.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 13, 1984 – Morteza Pashaei, Iranian singer-songwriter (d. 2014); August 18, 1972 – Keiko, Japanese singer (Globe); July 30, 1916 – Dick Wilson, English-American actor (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 904