Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of December 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 11, 1955 was a Sunday and it was the 345th day of the year 1955. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 225 days left before your next birthday. You will be 62 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,421 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 759 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Gilbert Roland
- 1930Chus Lampreave
- 1938Reg Livermore
- 1944Lynda Day George
- 1946Rhoma Irama
- 1954Jermaine Jackson
- 1963Jon Brion
- 1966Leon Lai
- 1974Rey Mysterio
- 1975Tomoka Kurotani
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 11.
- 1890Mark Tobey, American-Swiss painter and educator (d. 1976)
- 1910Noel Rosa, Brazilian singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1937)
- 1925James Sullivan, American politician (d. 2012)
- 1931Ronald Dworkin, American philosopher and scholar (d. 2013)
- 1962Nele Karajlić, Serbian singer-songwriter, keyboard player, and actor (Zabranjeno Pušenje)
- 1966Göran Kropp, Swedish race car driver and mountaineer (d. 2002)
- 1967DJ Yella, American DJ and producer (N.W.A and World Class Wreckin' Cru)
- 1968Fabrizio Ravanelli, Italian footballer and manager
- 1980Kristjan Kitsing, Estonian basketball player
- 1994Alice Hirose, Japanese actress, television personality, and model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1815The U.S. Senate creates a select committee on finance and a uniform national currency, predecessor of the United States Senate Committee on Finance.
- 1907The New Zealand Parliament Buildings are almost completely destroyed by fire.
- 1920Irish War of Independence: In retaliation for an IRA ambush, British forces burn and loot numerous buildings in Cork city. Many civilians also reported being beaten, shot at, robbed and verbally abused by British forces.
- 1937Second Italo-Ethiopian War: Italy leaves the League of Nations.
- 1941World War II: Germany and Italy declare war on the United States, following the Americans’ declaration of war on the Empire of Japan in the wake of the attack on Pearl Harbor. The United States, in turn, declares war on them.
- 1960French forces crack down in a violent clash with protesters in French Algeria during a visit by French President Charles de Gaulle.
- 1980The Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (Superfund) is enacted by the U.S. Congress.
- 1993Forty-eight people are killed when a block of the Highland Towers collapses near Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- 1998Thai Airways Flight 261 crashes near Surat Thani Airport, killing 101. The pilot flying the Airbus A310-300 is thought to have suffered spatial disorientation.
- 2012At least 125 people are killed and up to 200 injured in bombings in the Alawite village of Aqrab, Syria.
View the complete list of historical events for December 11.
Curious about this Fantastic White Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 11 and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Odeya Rush, Tanya Donelly, Bourvil, José Bardina, Berglind Icey, Rhoma Irama, Amanda Ooms, Chiharu Niiyama, Karen Grassle, Mitchell Lichtenstein.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 11 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 11, 1955.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 25, 1946 – Jan Groth, Norwegian singer and keyboard player (Just 4 Fun and Aunt Mary) (d. 2014); February 9, 1992 – Avan Jogia, Canadian actor and singer; September 30, 1942 – Gus Dudgeon, English record producer (d. 2002).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 947