Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of December 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 11, 1955 was a Sunday and it was the 345th day of the year 1955. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 293 days left before your next birthday. You will be 62 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,353 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 757 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1885Carlo Wieth
- 1890Carlos Gardel
- 1923Betsy Blair
- 1938Reg Livermore
- 1940Donna Mills
- 1941J. Frank Wilson
- 1946Rhoma Irama
- 1964Michel Courtemanche
- 1987Natalia Gordienko
- 1996Jack Griffo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 11.
- 1882Fiorello H. La Guardia, American lawyer and politician, 99th Mayor of New York City (d. 1947)
- 1904Marge, American cartoonist (d. 1993)
- 1908Amon Goeth, Austrian SS officer (d. 1946)
- 1908Elliott Carter, American composer and academic (d. 2012)
- 1936Hans van den Broek, Dutch lawyer and politician, Dutch Minister of Foreign Affairs
- 1943Errol Brown, Jamaican-English singer-songwriter (Hot Chocolate) (d. 2015)
- 1966Erik Honoré, Norwegian writer, musician, record producer
- 1968Fabrizio Ravanelli, Italian footballer and manager
- 1969Stig Inge Bjørnebye, Norwegian footballer and manager
- 1996Jack Griffo, American actor and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 969Byzantine Emperor Nikephoros II Phokas is assassinated by his wife Theophano and her lover, the later Emperor John I Tzimiskes.
- 1815The U.S. Senate creates a select committee on finance and a uniform national currency, predecessor of the United States Senate Committee on Finance.
- 1905A workers’ uprising occurs in Kiev, Ukraine (then part of the Russian Empire), and establishes the Shuliavka Republic.
- 1934Bill Wilson, co-founder of Alcoholics Anonymous, takes his last drink and enters treatment for the last time.
- 1937Second Italo-Ethiopian War: Italy leaves the League of Nations.
- 1941World War II: Germany and Italy declare war on the United States, following the Americans’ declaration of war on the Empire of Japan in the wake of the attack on Pearl Harbor. The United States, in turn, declares war on them.
- 19481948 Arab–Israeli War: The United Nations passes General Assembly Resolution 194, creating a Conciliation Commission to mediate the conflict.
- 1981El Mozote massacre: Armed forces in El Salvador kill an estimated 900 civilians in an anti-guerrilla campaign during the Salvadoran Civil War.
- 2001The People’s Republic of China joins the World Trade Organization.
- 2014The city of Detroit, Michigan emerges from the largest municipal bankruptcy in United States history.
View the complete list of historical events for December 11.
Curious about this Chico Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 11 and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Franco Corelli, Davy Jones, Marion Raven, Emma Stone, Larry McCray, Zena Grey, Don "Red" Barry, Yui Horie, Shaun Fleming, Lesley Garrett.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 11 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 11, 1955.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 17, 1965 – Craig Morgan, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; January 21, 1958 – Michael Wincott, Canadian actor; October 14, 1958 – Thomas Dolby, English singer-songwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 917