Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of December 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 12, 1981 was a Saturday and it was the 346th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 172 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,977 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 439 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917James Wall
- 1918Joe Williams
- 1938Connie Francis
- 1940Dionne Warwick
- 1943Grover Washington, Jr.
- 1957Sheila E.
- 1960Masahiko Nishimura
- 1963Ai Orikasa
- 1976Asaka Seto
- 1978Monica Bîrlădeanu
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 12.
- 1805William Lloyd Garrison, American journalist and activist, founded The Liberator (d. 1879)
- 1849William Kissam Vanderbilt, American businessman and horse breeder (d. 1920)
- 1919B. B. Nimbalkar, Indian cricketer (d. 2012)
- 1942Morris Sadek, Egyptian-American lawyer and activist
- 1943Phyllis Somerville, American actress
- 1944Cara Duff-MacCormick, Canadian actress
- 1944Zoe Laskari, Greek model and actress
- 1961Andrey Perlov, Russian race walker
- 1964Reeta Chakrabarti, English journalist
- 1986Nina Kolarič, Slovenian long jumper
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1098First Crusade: Siege of Ma'arrat al-Numan – Crusaders breach the town’s walls and massacre about 20,000 inhabitants. After finding themselves with insufficient food, they reportedly resort to cannibalism.
- 1388Mary of Enghien sells the lordship of Argos and Nauplia to the Republic of Venice.
- 1897Belo Horizonte, the first planned city in Brazil, is founded.
- 1925The Majlis of Iran votes to crown Reza Khan as the new Shah of Iran, starting the Pahlavi dynasty.
- 1936Xi'an Incident: The Generalissimo of the Republic of China, Chiang Kai-shek, is kidnapped by Zhang Xueliang.
- 1939HMS Duchess sinks after a collision with HMS Barham off the coast of Scotland with the loss of 124 men.
- 1940World War II: Approximately 70 people are killed in the Marples Hotel, Fitzalan Square, Sheffield, as a result of a German air raid.
- 1941World War II: The United Kingdom declares war on Bulgaria. Hungary and Romania declare war on the United States. India declares war on Japan.
- 1942A fire in a hostel in St. John’s, Newfoundland, kills 100 people.
- 1983The Australian Labor government led by Prime Minister Bob Hawke and Treasurer Paul Keating floats the Australian dollar.
View the complete list of historical events for December 12.
Curious about this Lanzones Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 12 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kadeem Hardison, Ryoma Takeuchi, Robert McBain, Ofra Haza, Portia de Rossi, Hiroaki Hirata, Olivia Hallinan, Brenda Forbes, Paige Turco, Kate Fleetwood.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 12 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 12, 1981.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Physical by Olivia Newton-John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 12, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 16, 1983 – Danielle O'Hara, English model and actress, Miss Great Britain 2006; July 1, 1993 – Raini Rodriguez, American actress; September 23, 1957 – Kumar Sanu, Indian singer-songwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 936