Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of December 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 12, 1981 was a Saturday and it was the 346th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 330 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,819 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 434 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Dagmar Nordstrom
- 1942Fatma Girik
- 1943Phyllis Somerville
- 1952Sarah Douglas
- 1955Nakamura Baijaku II
- 1957Robert Lepage
- 1966Pops Fernandez
- 1968Rory Kennedy
- 1976Asaka Seto
- 1979Carlos Agassi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 12.
- 1862J. Bruce Ismay, English businessman (d. 1937)
- 1866Alfred Werner, Swiss chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1919)
- 1876Alvin Kraenzlein, American hurdler and runner (d. 1928)
- 1924Ed Koch, American lawyer, judge, and politician, 105th Mayor of New York City (d. 2013)
- 1924Ray Cordeiro, Hong Kong radio and television host
- 1929Toshiko Akiyoshi, Japanese pianist and composer (Toshiko Akiyoshi – Lew Tabackin Big Band)
- 1933Christa Stubnick, German sprinter
- 1946Emerson Fittipaldi, Brazilian race car driver
- 1973Walter Otta, Argentinian footballer
- 1975Houko Kuwashima, Japanese voice actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1098First Crusade: Siege of Ma'arrat al-Numan – Crusaders breach the town’s walls and massacre about 20,000 inhabitants. After finding themselves with insufficient food, they reportedly resort to cannibalism.
- 1388Mary of Enghien sells the lordship of Argos and Nauplia to the Republic of Venice.
- 1408The Order of the Dragon a monarchical chivalric order is created by Sigismund of Luxembourg, then King of Hungary.
- 1781American Revolutionary War: Second Battle of Ushant – A British fleet led by HMS Victory defeats a French fleet.
- 1787Pennsylvania becomes the second state to ratify the United States Constitution, five days after Delaware became the first.
- 1911Delhi replaces Calcutta as the capital of India.
- 1940World War II: Approximately 70 people are killed in the Marples Hotel, Fitzalan Square, Sheffield, as a result of a German air raid.
- 1942World War II: German troops begin Operation Winter Storm, an attempt to relieve encircled Axis forces during the Battle of Stalingrad.
- 1948Malayan Emergency: Batang Kali massacre – 14 members of the Scots Guards stationed in Malaya allegedly massacre 24 unarmed civilians and set fire to the village.
- 2000The United States Supreme Court releases its decision in Bush v. Gore.
View the complete list of historical events for December 12.
Curious about this Berry Cherry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 12 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Maiha Ishimura, David Tao, Héloïse Guérin, Luhan, Kevin Conroy, Lesley Garrett, Winsor Harmon, Bipasha Basu, Nick Stahl, Richard Finch.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 12 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 12, 1981.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Physical by Olivia Newton-John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 12, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 28, 1917 – Odette Laure, French actress and singer (d. 2004); January 22, 1959 – Linda Blair, American actress and producer; August 21, 1968 – Dina Carroll, English singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 953