Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of December 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 13, 1929 was a Friday and it was the 347th day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 264 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,878 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,080 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Larry Noble
- 1924Robert Coogan
- 1934Richard D. Zanuck
- 1944Marti Webb
- 1949Paula Wilcox
- 1954Steve Forbert
- 1960Rusty Cundieff
- 1966Don Roff
- 1972Niki Evans
- 1980Tülin Şahin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 13.
- 1887Alvin C. York, American colonel, Medal of Honor recipient (d. 1964)
- 1935Lindy McDaniel, American baseball player
- 1942Howard Brenton, English playwright and screenwriter
- 1948Ted Nugent, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (The Amboy Dukes, Damn Yankees, and Damnocracy)
- 1950Heather North, American actress
- 1954Emma Bull, American blogger and author
- 1956Dale Berra, American baseball player
- 1966Don Roff, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1975Kostas Kiassos, Greek footballer
- 1976Søren Friis, Danish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1294Saint Celestine V resigns the papacy after only five months; Celestine hoped to return to his previous life as an ascetic hermit.
- 1545The Council of Trent begins.
- 1643English Civil War: The Battle of Alton takes place in Hampshire.
- 1867A Fenian bomb explodes in Clerkenwell, London, killing six.
- 1937Second Sino-Japanese War: Battle of Nanking – The city of Nanjing, defended by the National Revolutionary Army under the command of General Tang Shengzhi, falls to the Japanese. This is followed by the Nanking Massacre, in which Japanese troops rape and murder hundreds of thousands of civilians.
- 1960While Emperor Haile Selassie of Ethiopia visits Brazil, his Imperial Bodyguard seizes the capital and proclaims him deposed and his son, Crown Prince Asfa Wossen, Emperor.
- 1972Apollo program: Eugene Cernan and Harrison Schmitt begin the third and final extra-vehicular activity (EVA) or “Moonwalk” of Apollo 17. To date they are the last humans to set foot on the Moon.
- 1974Malta becomes a republic within the Commonwealth of Nations.
- 1981General Wojciech Jaruzelski declares martial law in Poland to prevent dismantling of the communist system by Solidarity.
- 2014Landslides caused by heavy rain in Java, Indonesia, kill at least 56 people.
View the complete list of historical events for December 13.
Curious about this Crazy Quick Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 13 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yuki Sato, Scarface, Don Calfa, Melissa George, Ingeborg Spangsfeldt, Nejat Uygur, Nancy Wu, Glenn Hughes, Jack Nitzsche, Adriana Lima.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 13 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on December 13, 1929.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 16, 1983 – Joe Mande, American comedian, actor, and screenwriter; September 23, 1961 – Chi McBride, American actor and singer; October 31, 1952 – Bernard Edwards, American bass player and producer (Chic and The Power Station) (d. 1996).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 922