Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of December 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
December 13, 1929 was a Friday and it was the 347th day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 228 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,914 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,081 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Sol Saks
- 1917John Hart
- 1929Christopher Plummer
- 1949Robert Lindsay
- 1960Jānis Reinis
- 1960Rusty Cundieff
- 1977Charlotte Milchard
- 1981Amy Lee
- 1982Ayumi Kinoshita
- 1993Jurian Beat Crisis
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 13.
- 1585William Drummond of Hawthornden, Scottish poet (d. 1649)
- 1854Herman Bavinck, Dutch theologian and churchman (d. 1921)
- 1887Alvin C. York, American colonel, Medal of Honor recipient (d. 1964)
- 1930Robert Prosky, American actor (d. 2008)
- 1941John Davidson, American actor and game show host
- 1945Herman Cain, American businessman, journalist, and politician
- 1950Wendie Malick, American model and actress
- 1953Bob Gainey, Canadian ice hockey player, coach, and manager
- 1976Rama Yade, Senegalese-French politician
- 1983Otylia Jędrzejczak, Polish swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1642Abel Tasman reaches New Zealand.
- 1862American Civil War: At the Battle of Fredericksburg, Confederate General Robert E. Lee defeats Union Major General Ambrose Burnside.
- 1867A Fenian bomb explodes in Clerkenwell, London, killing six.
- 1928George Gershwin’s An American in Paris is first performed.
- 1943World War II: The Massacre of Kalavryta by German occupying forces in Greece.
- 1974Malta becomes a republic within the Commonwealth of Nations.
- 1977A DC-3 aircraft chartered from the Indianapolis-based National Jet crashes near Evansville Regional Airport, killing 29, including the University of Evansville basketball team, support staff and boosters of the team.
- 1979The Canadian Government of Prime Minister Joe Clark is defeated in the House of Commons, prompting the 1980 Canadian election.
- 2000The “Texas Seven” escape from the John B. Connally Unit near Kenedy, Texas, and go on a robbery spree, during which police officer Aubrey Hawkins is shot and killed.
- 2014Landslides caused by heavy rain in Java, Indonesia, kill at least 56 people.
View the complete list of historical events for December 13.
Curious about this Rose Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 13 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kasumi Arimura, Howard Vernon, Jodi Benson, Sam Cooke, Brad Sherwood, Elizabeth Daily, Yaani King, Phil Tonken, Megan Park, Carolina Arregui.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 13 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on December 13, 1929.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 6, 1966 – Brian Posehn, American comedian, actor, and screenwriter; December 27, 1925 – Michel Piccoli, French actor, singer, director, and producer; October 14, 1957 – Kenny Neal, American actor, singer, and guitarist (Downchild Blues Band).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 888