Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of December 1975 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 16, 1975 was a Tuesday and it was the 350th day of the year 1975. The next time you can reuse your old 1975 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 171 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,170 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 514 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Noël Coward
- 1946Charles Dennis
- 1946Christopher Ellison
- 1948Christopher Biggins
- 1955Xander Berkeley
- 1961Gretchen Palmer
- 1961Sam Robards
- 1975Benjamin Kowalewicz
- 1978Joe Absolom
- 1985Keita Tachibana
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 16.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 16.
- 1888Alphonse Juin, Algerian-French general (d. 1967)
- 1934Louis Waldon, American actor (d. 2013)
- 1943Steven Bochco, American screenwriter and producer
- 1962Melanie Smith, American actress
- 1964Billy Ripken, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1968Greg Kovacs, Canadian bodybuilder (d. 2013)
- 1973Luisa Ranieri, Italian actress
- 1978Gunter Van Handenhoven, Belgian footballer and manager
- 1978Satoshi Matsuda, Japanese actor
- 1993Rikako Sakata, Japanese model and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 16.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1431Hundred Years’ War: Henry VI of England is crowned King of France at Notre Dame in Paris.
- 1863American Civil War: Joseph E. Johnston replaces Braxton Bragg as commander of the Confederate Army of Tennessee.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Nashville – Major General George Thomas’s Union forces defeat Lieutenant General John Bell Hood’s Confederate Army of Tennessee.
- 1927Donald Bradman makes his debut in first-class cricket for New South Wales against South Australia. Batting at No. 7, he scores a century.
- 1930Bank robber Herman Lamm and members of his crew are killed by a 200-strong posse, following a botched bank robbery in Clinton, Indiana.
- 1946Thailand joins the United Nations.
- 1947William Shockley, John Bardeen and Walter Brattain build the first practical point-contact transistor.
- 1957Sir Feroz Khan Noon replaces Ibrahim Ismail Chundrigar as Prime Minister of Pakistan.
- 1978Cleveland, Ohio, becomes the first major American city to default on its financial obligations since the Great Depression.
- 1979Libya joins four other OPEC nations in raising crude oil prices, which has an immediate, dramatic effect on the United States.
View the complete list of historical events for December 16.
Curious about this Davao Pomelo Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 16 and 1975 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kim E-Z, Beetlejuice, Chiranjeevi, Scotty McCreery, Jonn Penney, Jennifer Beals, Bruce Boxleitner, Fernando del Valle, John Newman, Big Van Vader.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 16 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 16, 1975.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was That’s the Way (I Like It) by KC and the Sunshine Band as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 20, 1975). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 9, 1969 – Giles Martin, English songwriter and producer; April 29, 1925 – Ned Austin, American actor (d. 2007); January 8, 1939 – Nanda, Indian actress (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,081