Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of December 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 2, 1981 was a Wednesday and it was the 336th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 104 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,045 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 442 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Marc Platt
- 1925Julie Harris
- 1944Dionysis Savvopoulos
- 1959Boman Irani
- 1960Justus von Dohnányi
- 1960Rick Savage
- 1962Steve Huison
- 1963Brendan Coyle
- 1969Yang Hyun-suk
- 1991Charlie Puth
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 2.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 2.
- 1893Leo Ornstein, Russian-American pianist and composer (d. 2002)
- 1933K. Veeramani, Indian lawyer and academic
- 1942Anna G. Jónasdóttir, Icelandic political scientist and academic
- 1946John Banks, New Zealand politician, 38th Mayor of Auckland City
- 1959Boman Irani, Indian actor and singer
- 1968Darryl Kile, American baseball player (d. 2002)
- 1971Mine Yoshizaki, Japanese illustrator
- 1973Graham Kavanagh, Irish footballer and manager
- 1979Sabina Babayeva, Azerbaijani singer
- 1983Aaron Rodgers, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 2.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1409The University of Leipzig opens.
- 1697St Paul’s Cathedral is consecrated in London.
- 1755The second Eddystone Lighthouse is destroyed by fire.
- 1845Manifest Destiny: In a State of the Union message, U.S. President James K. Polk proposes that the United States should aggressively expand into the West.
- 1917World War I: Russia and the Central Powers sign an armistice at Brest-Litovsk, and peace talks leading to the Treaty of Brest-Litovsk begin.
- 1939New York City’s LaGuardia Airport opens.
- 1942World War II: During the Manhattan Project, a team led by Enrico Fermi initiates the first self-sustaining nuclear chain reaction.
- 1980Salvadoran Civil War: Four U.S. nuns and churchwomen, Ita Ford, Maura Clarke, Jean Donovan, and Dorothy Kazel, are murdered by a military death squad.
- 1991Canada and Poland become the first nations on earth to recognize the independence of Ukraine from the Soviet Union.
- 1999Glenbrook rail accident: Seven passengers are killed when two trains collide near Sydney, New South Wales.
View the complete list of historical events for December 2.
Curious about this Green Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 2 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Will Geer, Jeff Corey, Erika Toda, Sasha Alexander, AnnaSophia Robb, Patrick Kilpatrick, Patrick Hernandez, Willie Davis, Scott McKenzie, Candy Candido.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 2 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 2, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Physical by Olivia Newton-John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 5, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 25, 1962 – Phill Jupitus, English comedian, actor, and screenwriter; December 9, 1934 – Junior Wells, American singer-songwriter and harmonica player (The Aces) (d. 1998); September 18, 1974 – Travis Schuldt, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,054