Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of December 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 5, 1946 was a Thursday and it was the 339th day of the year 1946. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 133 days left before your next birthday. You will be 71 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,800 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 874 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Otto Preminger
- 1940Adrian Street
- 1944Loukas Sideras
- 1950Camarón de la Isla
- 1956Brian Backer
- 1966Patricia Kaas
- 1969Eric Etebari
- 1981Leila Tong
- 1985Angelica Michibata
- 1994Frida Aasen
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 5.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 5.
- 1595Henry Lawes, English composer (d. 1662)
- 1855Clinton Hart Merriam, American zoologist, ornithologist, entomologist, and ethnographer (d. 1942)
- 1886Pieter Oud, Dutch historian, academic, and politician, Minister of Finance of the Netherlands (d. 1968)
- 1895Elbert Frank Cox, American mathematician and academic (d. 1969)
- 1898Grace Moore, American soprano and actress (d. 1947)
- 1910Abraham Polonsky, American director and screenwriter (d. 1999)
- 1935Marise Chamberlain, New Zealand runner
- 1965Valeriy Spitsyn, Russian race walker
- 1979Matteo Ferrari, Italian footballer
- 1987Tommy Fraser, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 5.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 63 BCCicero gives the fourth and final of the Catiline Orations.
- 1082Ramon Berenguer II, Count of Barcelona is assassinated.
- 1492Christopher Columbus becomes the first European to set foot on the island of Hispaniola (now Haiti and the Dominican Republic).
- 1831Former U.S. President John Quincy Adams takes his seat in the House of Representatives.
- 1848California Gold Rush: In a message to the United States Congress, U.S. President James K. Polk confirms that large amounts of gold had been discovered in California.
- 1876The Brooklyn Theater Fire kills at least 278 people in Brooklyn, New York.
- 1945Flight 19 is lost in the Bermuda Triangle.
- 1952Great Smog: A cold fog descends upon London, combining with air pollution and killing at least 12,000 in the weeks and months that follow.
- 1958Subscriber Trunk Dialling (STD) is inaugurated in the United Kingdom by Queen Elizabeth II when she speaks to the Lord Provost in a call from Bristol to Edinburgh.
- 2006Commodore Frank Bainimarama overthrows the government in Fiji.
View the complete list of historical events for December 5.
Curious about this Empyrean Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 5 and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eliza Pineda, Reginald Owen, Alma Jodorowsky, Colin Welland, Dušan Kojić, Sammi Cheng, Bernie Mac, Bobby Rydell, Bruce Welch, Katie Findlay.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 5 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on December 5, 1946.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 5, 1982 – Dionysis Makris, Greek singer; November 14, 1905 – John Henry Barbee, American singer and guitarist (d. 1964); March 23, 1965 – Richard Grieco, American model, actor, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,024