Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 2016 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 2016 was a Friday and it was the 344th day of the year 2016. The next time you can reuse your old 2016 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 229 days left before your next birthday. You will be 1 year old when that day comes. There have been 136 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 5 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Elisabeth Schwarzkopf
- 1919V. Dakshinamoorthy
- 1925Atıf Yılmaz
- 1926Roger McGee
- 1932Billy Edd Wheeler
- 1940Clancy Eccles
- 1961David Anthony Higgins
- 1972Reiko Aylesworth
- 1977Imogen Heap
- 1991Choi Minho
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1806Jean-Olivier Chénier, Canadian physician (d. 1838)
- 1911Broderick Crawford, American actor and singer (d. 1986)
- 1917James Rainwater, American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1986)
- 1929John Cassavetes, American actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1989)
- 1944Neil Innes, English singer-songwriter and actor (Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band and The Rutles)
- 1964Larry Emdur, Australian television personality
- 1968Kurt Angle, American wrestler and actor
- 1972Reiko Aylesworth, American actress
- 1982Tamilla Abassova, Russian cyclist
- 2000Diāna Ņikitina, Latvian figure skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1425The Catholic University of Leuven is founded.
- 1897Activist Marguerite Durand founds the feminist daily newspaper La Fronde in Paris.
- 1917World War I: Field Marshal Allenby captures Jerusalem, Palestine.
- 1922Gabriel Narutowicz is elected the first president of Poland.
- 1931The Constituent Cortes approves a constitution which establishes the Second Spanish Republic.
- 1940World War II: Operation Compass – British and Indian troops under the command of Major-General Richard O'Connor attack Italian forces near Sidi Barrani in Egypt.
- 1946The “Subsequent Nuremberg trials” begin with the “Doctors’ trial”, prosecuting physicians and officers alleged to be involved in Nazi human experimentation and mass murder under the guise of euthanasia.
- 1950Cold War: Harry Gold is sentenced to 30 years in jail for helping Klaus Fuchs pass information about the Manhattan Project to the Soviet Union. His testimony is later instrumental in the prosecution of Julius and Ethel Rosenberg.
- 1961Tanganyika becomes independent from Britain.
- 1988The Michael Hughes Bridge in Sligo, Ireland, is officially opened.
View the complete list of historical events for December 9.
Curious about this Coconut? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9 and 2016 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yang Hyun-suk, Antoine Dodson, Alec McCowen, Audrey Whitby, Mel Winkler, Kathy Najimy, Matt Barlow, Chiara Schoras, Anita Wilson, Diggy Simmons.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on December 9, 2016.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 14, 1936 – Cornell Gunter, American singer (The Coasters and The Flairs) (d. 1990); March 11, 1979 – Keren Peles, Israeli singer; April 16, 1970 – Dero Goi, German singer-songwriter and drummer (Oomph!).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 875