Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 2016 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 2016 was a Friday and it was the 344th day of the year 2016. The next time you can reuse your old 2016 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 256 days left before your next birthday. You will be 1 year old when that day comes. There have been 109 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 4 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Margaret Hamilton
- 1914Frances Reid
- 1928Dick Van Patten
- 1940Clancy Eccles
- 1941Beau Bridges
- 1952Michael Dorn
- 1957Steve Taylor
- 1961Joe Lando
- 1969Allison Smith
- 2002Timothy Chan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1447Chenghua Emperor of China (d. 1487)
- 1508Gemma Frisius, Dutch mathematician and cartographer (d. 1555)
- 1813Thomas Andrews, Irish chemist and physicist (d. 1885)
- 1871Joe Kelley, American baseball player and manager (d. 1943)
- 1904Robert Livingston, American actor and singer (d. 1988)
- 1918Joyce Redman, Irish-English actress (d. 2012)
- 1942Billy Bremner, Scottish footballer and manager (d. 1997)
- 1968Kurt Angle, American wrestler and actor
- 1970Kara DioGuardi, American singer-songwriter and producer (Platinum Weird)
- 1984Ángel Guirado, Spanish–Filipino footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1531The Virgin of Guadalupe first appears to Juan Diego at Tepeyac, Mexico City.
- 1835Texas Revolution: The Texian Army captures San Antonio, Texas.
- 1922Gabriel Narutowicz is elected the first president of Poland.
- 1931The Constituent Cortes approves a constitution which establishes the Second Spanish Republic.
- 1935The Downtown Athletic Club Trophy, later renamed the Heisman Trophy, is awarded for the first time. The winner is halfback Jay Berwanger of the University of Chicago.
- 1946The “Subsequent Nuremberg trials” begin with the “Doctors’ trial”, prosecuting physicians and officers alleged to be involved in Nazi human experimentation and mass murder under the guise of euthanasia.
- 1953Red Scare: General Electric announces that all communist employees will be discharged from the company.
- 1966Barbados joins the United Nations.
- 1969U.S. Secretary of State William P. Rogers proposes his plan for a ceasefire in the War of Attrition; Egypt and Jordan accept it over the objections of the PLO, which leads to civil war in Jordan in September 1970.
- 2008The Governor of Illinois, Rod Blagojevich, is arrested by federal officials for crimes including attempting to sell the U.S. Senate seat being vacated by President-elect Barack Obama’s election to the Presidency.
View the complete list of historical events for December 9.
Curious about this Green Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9 and 2016 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kat Alano, Holliston Coleman, Tyrone Davis, Joyce Ching, Raekwon, Ari Herstand, Richmond Arquette, Gil Hill, Larry David, Angie Hart.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on December 9, 2016.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 28, 1930 – Richard C. Sarafian, American actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2013); March 31, 1987 – The Child of Lov, Belgian-Dutch singer (d. 2013); April 14, 1940 – Julie Christie, India-born English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 906