Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 2016 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 2016 was a Friday and it was the 344th day of the year 2016. The next time you can reuse your old 2016 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 114 days left before your next birthday. You will be 1 year old when that day comes. There have been 251 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 9 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Broderick Crawford
- 1919V. Dakshinamoorthy
- 1930Buck Henry
- 1934Judi Dench
- 1941Kayoko Shiraishi
- 1957Donny Osmond
- 1962Felicity Huffman
- 1964Hape Kerkeling
- 1968Brian Bell
- 1976Bae Soo-bin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 9.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1813Thomas Andrews, Irish chemist and physicist (d. 1885)
- 1876Berton Churchill, Canadian-American actor and singer (d. 1940)
- 1899Jean de Brunhoff, French author and illustrator (d. 1937)
- 1925Dina Merrill, American actress and businesswoman
- 1928Dick Van Patten, American actor (d. 2015)
- 1948Jonathan Sumption, English historian, judge, and author
- 1964Larry Emdur, Australian television personality
- 1971Srirasmi Suwadee, Thai wife of Vajiralongkorn
- 1972Fabrice Santoro, Tahitian-French tennis player and sportscaster
- 1986Wanda Nara, Argentinian model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 9.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1824Patriot forces led by General Antonio José de Sucre defeat a Royalist army in the Battle of Ayacucho, putting an end to the Peruvian War of Independence.
- 1888Statistician Herman Hollerith installs his computing device at the United States War Department.
- 1911A mine explosion near Briceville, Tennessee, kills 84 miners despite rescue efforts led by the United States Bureau of Mines.
- 1935The Downtown Athletic Club Trophy, later renamed the Heisman Trophy, is awarded for the first time. The winner is halfback Jay Berwanger of the University of Chicago.
- 1941World War II: The American 19th Bombardment Group attacks Japanese ships off the coast of Vigan, Luzon.
- 1956Trans-Canada Air Lines Flight 810, a Canadair North Star, crashes near Hope, British Columbia, Canada, killing all 62 people on board.
- 1958The John Birch Society is founded in the United States.
- 1968Douglas Engelbart gave what became known as “The Mother of All Demos”, publicly debuting the computer mouse, hypertext, and the bit-mapped graphical user interface using the oN-Line System (NLS).
- 1969U.S. Secretary of State William P. Rogers proposes his plan for a ceasefire in the War of Attrition; Egypt and Jordan accept it over the objections of the PLO, which leads to civil war in Jordan in September 1970.
- 1979The eradication of the smallpox virus is certified, making smallpox the first and to date only human disease driven to extinction.
View the complete list of historical events for December 9.
Curious about this Crushed Pineapple Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9 and 2016 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dakota Fanning, Blind Willie McTell, Simon R. Baker, Vola Vale, Julia Kova, Meg Mundy, João Gilberto, Zoe Caldwell, Ann Sheridan, Verónica Gamba.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on December 9, 2016.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 28, 1984 – Mary Elizabeth Winstead, American actress and producer; November 30, 1944 – Dian Parkinson, American model, Miss District of Columbia USA 1965; May 4, 1939 – Paul Gleason, American actor (d. 2006).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,074