Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of February 1951 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
February 13, 1951 was a Tuesday and it was the 44th day of the year 1951. The next time you can reuse your old 1951 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 295 days left before your next birthday. You will be 67 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,177 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 819 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Caroline Blakiston
- 1933Patrick Godfrey
- 1938Oliver Reed
- 1942Peter Tork
- 1944Jerry Springer
- 1958Pernilla August
- 1968Niamh Kavanagh
- 1979Mena Suvari
- 1989Carly McKillip
- 1995Ayame Koike
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 13.
- 1719George Brydges Rodney, 1st Baron Rodney, English admiral (d. 1792)
- 1883Yevgeny Vakhtangov, Russian-Armenian actor and director (d. 1922)
- 1942Peter Tork, American singer-songwriter, bass player, and actor (The Monkees)
- 1953Rico J. Puno, Filipino singer and television host
- 1964Stephen Bowen, American engineer, captain, and astronaut
- 1970Diane Youdale, English television host
- 1971Galen Gering, American actor
- 1979Mena Suvari, American actress and fashion designer
- 1980Chicano, Puerto Rican wrestler
- 1987Eljero Elia, Dutch footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1503Challenge of Barletta – tournament between 13 Italian and 13 French knights near Barletta.
- 1542Catherine Howard, the fifth wife of Henry VIII of England, is executed for adultery.
- 1633Galileo Galilei arrives in Rome for his trial before the Inquisition.
- 1660With the death of Swedish King Charles X Gustav, the Swedish government begins to seek peace with Sweden’s enemies in the Second Northern War – something that Charles had refused. As his son and successor on the throne, Charles XI, is only four years old, a regency rules Sweden until 1672.
- 1934The Soviet steamship SS Chelyuskin sinks in the Arctic Ocean.
- 1935A jury in Flemington, New Jersey finds Bruno Hauptmann guilty of the 1932 kidnapping and murder of the Lindbergh baby, the son of Charles Lindbergh.
- 1945World War II: The siege of Budapest concludes with the unconditional surrender of German and Hungarian forces to the Red Army.
- 1955Israel obtains four of the seven Dead Sea Scrolls.
- 1961An allegedly 500,000-year-old rock is discovered near Olancha, California, US, that appears to anachronistically encase a spark plug.
- 1979An intense windstorm strikes western Washington and sinks a 1/2-mile-long section of the Hood Canal Bridge.
View the complete list of historical events for February 13.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 13 and 1951 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Juan Carlos Calabró, Baron Geisler, Harry Wilson, Crazy Mohan, Darren Boyd, Rand Brooks, Phil Daniels, Bob Geldof, Agot Isidro, Rosemary Ashe.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 13 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 13, 1951.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 10, 1970 – John Simm, English actor; August 9, 1993 – Rydel Lynch, American singer and actress (R5); April 3, 1977 – Birgit Minichmayr, Austrian actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 892