Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of February 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 15, 1960 was a Monday and it was the 46th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 27 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,793 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 704 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Arthur Shields
- 1916Mary Jane Croft
- 1924Robert Drew
- 1941Brian Holland
- 1950Tsui Hark
- 1963Steven Michael Quezada
- 1967Jane Child
- 1974Miranda July
- 1998Zachary Gordon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 15.
- 1471Piero the Unfortunate, Italian ruler (d. 1503)
- 1564Galileo Galilei, Italian astronomer and physicist (d. 1642)
- 1571Michael Praetorius, German organist and composer (d. 1621)
- 1760Jean-François Le Sueur, French composer and educator (d. 1837)
- 1812Charles Lewis Tiffany, American jeweler, founded Tiffany & Co. (d. 1902)
- 1918Allan Arbus, American actor and photographer (d. 2013)
- 1957Jimmy Spencer, American race car driver and sportscaster
- 1964Leland D. Melvin, American engineer and astronaut
- 1979Josh Low, English footballer
- 1983Philipp Degen, Swiss footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 706Byzantine emperor Justinian II has his predecessors Leontios and Tiberios III publicly executed in the Hippodrome of Constantinople.
- 1891Allmänna Idrottsklubben (AIK) (Swedish Sports Club) is founded.
- 1944World War II: The Narva Offensive begins.
- 1944World War II: The assault on Monte Cassino, Italy begins.
- 1946ENIAC, the first electronic general-purpose computer, is formally dedicated at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia.
- 1965A new red-and-white maple leaf design is adopted as the flag of Canada, replacing the old Canadian Red Ensign banner.
- 1976The 1976 Constitution of Cuba is adopted by national referendum.
- 1989Soviet war in Afghanistan: The Soviet Union officially announces that all of its troops have left Afghanistan.
- 1991The Visegrád Agreement, establishing cooperation to move toward free-market systems, is signed by the leaders of Czechoslovakia, Hungary and Poland.
- 1999Abdullah Öcalan, leader of the Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK), is arrested in Kenya.
View the complete list of historical events for February 15.
Curious about this Earthly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 15 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ernestine Anderson, Speedy Keen, Pierre Curzi, Kenny Wayne Shepherd, Véronique Sanson, Brian Skala, Manorama, Teresa Graves, Clive Owen, Doreen Tracey.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 15 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 15, 1960.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Teen Angel by Mark Dinning as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 15, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 20, 1982 – Sarah Glendening, American actress and singer; July 2, 1990 – Roman Lob, German singer-songwriter; June 24, 1985 – Kyle Searles, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 908