Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of February 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 15, 1960 was a Monday and it was the 46th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 355 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,830 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 705 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Hank Locklin
- 1941Florinda Bolkan
- 1942Sherry Jackson
- 1968Axelle Red
- 1972Anna-Jane Casey
- 1976Brandon Boyd
- 1979Chantal Janzen
- 1986Amber Riley
- 1988Hironori Kusano
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 15.
- 1571Michael Praetorius, German organist and composer (d. 1621)
- 1811Domingo Faustino Sarmiento, Argentinian journalist and politician, 7th President of Argentina (d. 1888)
- 1896Arthur Shields, Irish-American actor (d. 1970)
- 1930Nico Minardos, Greek-American actor (d. 2011)
- 1951Markku Alén, Finnish race car driver
- 1960Roman Kostrzewski, Polish singer-songwriter (Kat and Kat & Roman Kostrzewski)
- 1967Jane Child, Canadian singer-songwriter and producer
- 1982Alex Nodari, Italian footballer
- 1986Johnny Cueto, Dominican baseball player
- 1990Dejan Lazarević, Slovenian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 706Byzantine emperor Justinian II has his predecessors Leontios and Tiberios III publicly executed in the Hippodrome of Constantinople.
- 1214John, King of England, lands an invasion force at La Rochelle in France.
- 1493While on board the Niña, Christopher Columbus writes an open letter (widely distributed upon his return to Portugal) describing his discoveries and the unexpected items he came across in the New World.
- 1901The association football club Alianza Lima is founded in Lima, Peru, under the name Sport Alianza.
- 1945World War II: Third day of bombing in Dresden.
- 1946ENIAC, the first electronic general-purpose computer, is formally dedicated at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia.
- 1971The decimalisation of British coinage is completed on Decimal Day.
- 1982The drilling rig Ocean Ranger sinks during a storm off the coast of Newfoundland, killing 84 workers.
- 1991The Visegrád Agreement, establishing cooperation to move toward free-market systems, is signed by the leaders of Czechoslovakia, Hungary and Poland.
- 2001The first draft of the complete human genome is published in Nature.
View the complete list of historical events for February 15.
Curious about this Christmas Favorite? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 15 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stuart Tosh, Ben Affleck, Masashi Tashiro, David Warner, David Mitchell, Misti Traya, Ryuhei Kitamura, Faith Brown, Sada Yacco, Lisa Della Casa.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 15 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 15, 1960.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Teen Angel by Mark Dinning as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 15, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 9, 1955 – Charles Shaughnessy, English actor; May 19, 1981 – Georges St-Pierre, Canadian mixed martial artist and actor; September 22, 1970 – Rupert Penry-Jones, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 928