Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of February 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 15, 1960 was a Monday and it was the 46th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 322 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,863 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 706 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Robert Drew
- 1931Geoff Edwards
- 1942Masaomi Kondō
- 1942Sherry Jackson
- 1951Jane Seymour
- 1951Melissa Manchester
- 1955Janice Dickinson
- 1974Miranda July
- 1986Amber Riley
- 1986Ami Koshimizu
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 15.
- 1571Michael Praetorius, German organist and composer (d. 1621)
- 1710Louis XV of France (d. 1774)
- 1811Domingo Faustino Sarmiento, Argentinian journalist and politician, 7th President of Argentina (d. 1888)
- 1924Robert Drew, American director and producer (d. 2014)
- 1929James R. Schlesinger, American economist and politician, 12th United States Secretary of Defense (d. 2014)
- 1937Gregory Mcdonald, American author (d. 2008)
- 1949Francisco Maturana, Colombian footballer and manager
- 1951Melissa Manchester, American singer-songwriter and actress (Harlettes)
- 1958Adam Boulton, English journalist
- 1973Alex Borstein, American actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1637Ferdinand III becomes Holy Roman Emperor.
- 1798The Roman Republic is proclaimed after Louis-Alexandre Berthier, a general of Napoleon, had invaded the city of Rome five days earlier.
- 1879Women’s rights: US President Rutherford B. Hayes signs a bill allowing female attorneys to argue cases before the Supreme Court of the United States.
- 1898The battleship USS Maine explodes and sinks in Havana harbor in Cuba, killing 274. This event leads the United States to declare war on Spain.
- 1901The association football club Alianza Lima is founded in Lima, Peru, under the name Sport Alianza.
- 1925The 1925 serum run to Nome: The serum arrives in Nome, Alaska, with Balto being the lead dog of the last team.
- 1933In Miami, Giuseppe Zangara attempts to assassinate US President-elect Franklin D. Roosevelt, but instead shoots Chicago mayor Anton J. Cermak, who dies of his wounds on March 6, 1933.
- 1972Sound recordings are granted U.S. federal copyright protection for the first time.
- 1982The drilling rig Ocean Ranger sinks during a storm off the coast of Newfoundland, killing 84 workers.
- 1992Serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer was sentenced in Milwaukee to life in prison.
View the complete list of historical events for February 15.
Curious about this Davao Pomelo Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 15 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Pearl White, Allu Arjun, Tzimis Panousis, Jonny Phillips, Bridgit Mendler, Yelena Drapeko, Christoph Sanders, Ron White, John Martyn, Mike Hazlewood.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 15 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 15, 1960.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Teen Angel by Mark Dinning as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 15, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 5, 1942 – Allan Clarke, English singer-songwriter (The Hollies); November 1, 1940 – Barry Sadler, American sergeant, singer-songwriter, and actor (d. 1989); September 15, 1972 – Jimmy Carr, English comedian, actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 962