Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of February 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 15, 1960 was a Monday and it was the 46th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 233 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,952 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 709 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Mary Jane Croft
- 1918Allan Arbus
- 1931Geoff Edwards
- 1953Tony Adams
- 1967Kelley Menighan Hensley
- 1971Renee O'Connor
- 1973Sarah Wynter
- 1974Tomi Putaansuu
- 1983Ashley Tesoro
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 15.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 15.
- 1892James Forrestal, American lieutenant and politician, 1st United States Secretary of Defense (d. 1949)
- 1909Miep Gies, Austrian-Dutch humanitarian, helped hide Anne Frank and her family (d. 2010)
- 1937Nathan Davis, American saxophonist and clarinet player
- 1941Florinda Bolkan, Brazilian actress
- 1951Markku Alén, Finnish race car driver
- 1974Miranda July, American actress, director, and screenwriter
- 1975Serge Aubin, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1980Josh Sole, New Zealand-Italian rugby player
- 1982Alex Nodari, Italian footballer
- 1988Hironori Kusano, Japanese singer and actor (NEWS)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 590Khosrau II is crowned king of Persia.
- 1798The Roman Republic is proclaimed after Louis-Alexandre Berthier, a general of Napoleon, had invaded the city of Rome five days earlier.
- 1835The first constitutional law in modern Serbia is adopted.
- 1891Allmänna Idrottsklubben (AIK) (Swedish Sports Club) is founded.
- 1923Greece becomes the last European country to adopt the Gregorian calendar.
- 1933In Miami, Giuseppe Zangara attempts to assassinate US President-elect Franklin D. Roosevelt, but instead shoots Chicago mayor Anton J. Cermak, who dies of his wounds on March 6, 1933.
- 1944World War II: The Narva Offensive begins.
- 1982The drilling rig Ocean Ranger sinks during a storm off the coast of Newfoundland, killing 84 workers.
- 1991The Visegrád Agreement, establishing cooperation to move toward free-market systems, is signed by the leaders of Czechoslovakia, Hungary and Poland.
- 1996At the Xichang Satellite Launch Center in China, a Long March 3 rocket, carrying an Intelsat 708, crashes into a rural village after liftoff, killing many people.
View the complete list of historical events for February 15.
Curious about this Glazed Yellow Sunrise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 15 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Greg Germann, Charlie Ruggles, Massimo Girotti, Élise Crombez, Neville Brand, Traphik, Matt Fallon, Damien Sargue, Katie Boland, Smaragda Karydi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 15 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 15, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Teen Angel by Mark Dinning as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 15, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 29, 1946 – Paul Herman, American actor; December 30, 1979 – Michael Grimm, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; May 6, 1964 – Tony Scalzo, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Fastball).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,064