Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of February 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 15, 1960 was a Monday and it was the 46th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 267 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,918 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 708 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Arthur Shields
- 1899Gale Sondergaard
- 1916Jack Hanlon
- 1924Robert Drew
- 1931Geoff Edwards
- 1934Graham Kennedy
- 1947Marisa Berenson
- 1947Rusty Hamer
- 1973Sarah Wynter
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 15.
- 1612Paul de Chomedey, Sieur de Maisonneuve, French soldier, founded Montreal (d. 1676)
- 1835Demetrius Vikelas, Greek businessman and philanthropist (d. 1908)
- 1920Endicott Peabody, American soldier, lawyer, and politician, 62nd Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1997)
- 1923Yelena Bonner, Russian activist (d. 2011)
- 1956Desmond Haynes, Barbadian cricketer and coach
- 1959Brian Propp, Canadian-American ice hockey player and sportscaster
- 1974Ugueth Urbina, Venezuelan baseball player
- 1979Chantal Janzen, Dutch actress and singer
- 1982Shameka Christon, American basketball player
- 1986Johnny Cueto, Dominican baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 590Khosrau II is crowned king of Persia.
- 1690Constantin Cantemir, Prince of Moldavia, and the Holy Roman Empire sign a secret treaty in Sibiu, stipulating that Moldavia would support the actions led by the House of Habsburg against the Ottoman Empire.
- 1764The city of St. Louis is established in Spanish Louisiana (now in Missouri, USA).
- 1898The battleship USS Maine explodes and sinks in Havana harbor in Cuba, killing 274. This event leads the United States to declare war on Spain.
- 1901The association football club Alianza Lima is founded in Lima, Peru, under the name Sport Alianza.
- 1909The Flores Theater fire in Acapulco, Mexico kills 250.
- 1925The 1925 serum run to Nome: The serum arrives in Nome, Alaska, with Balto being the lead dog of the last team.
- 1949Gerald Lankester Harding and Roland de Vaux begin excavations at Cave 1 of the Qumran Caves, where they will eventually discover the first seven Dead Sea Scrolls.
- 1996At the Xichang Satellite Launch Center in China, a Long March 3 rocket, carrying an Intelsat 708, crashes into a rural village after liftoff, killing many people.
- 1999Abdullah Öcalan, leader of the Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK), is arrested in Kenya.
View the complete list of historical events for February 15.
Curious about this Watermelon? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 15 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Changjo, Clara Kimball Young, Jeff Porcaro, Al Mukadam, James Ivory, Kristian Schmid, Rutger Hauer, Brian Bosworth, Peter Davison, Anson Williams.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 15 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 15, 1960.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Teen Angel by Mark Dinning as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 15, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 18, 1964 – Dan Lilker, American singer-songwriter and bass player (Anthrax, Stormtroopers of Death, Nuclear Assault, Exit-13, and Brutal Truth); June 13, 1971 – David Mendenhall, American actor and producer; July 7, 1901 – Eiji Tsuburaya, Japanese cinematographer and producer (d. 1970).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 969