Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of February 1974 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 8, 1974 was a Friday and it was the 39th day of the year 1974. The next time you can reuse your old 1974 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 254 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,817 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 535 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Betty Field
- 1941Nick Nolte
- 1941Tom Rush
- 1949Brooke Adams
- 1956Kostas Triantafyllopoulos
- 1969Mary McCormack
- 1969Shiva Rose
- 1981Myriam Montemayor Cruz
- 1982Danny Tamberelli
- 1983Olga Syahputra
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 8.
- 1764Joseph Leopold Eybler, Austrian composer and conductor (d. 1846)
- 1943Creed Bratton, American actor and singer (The Grass Roots)
- 1949Niels Arestrup, French actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1960Dino Ciccarelli, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1961Bruce Timm, American animator and producer
- 1963Joshua Kadison, American singer-songwriter and pianist
- 1971Aidy Boothroyd, English footballer and manager
- 1983Jim Verraros, American singer and actor
- 1985Jeremy Davis, American bass player and songwriter (Paramore)
- 1988Rucha Hasabnis, Indian actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1347The Byzantine civil war of 1341–47 ends with a power-sharing agreement between John VI Kantakouzenos and John V Palaiologos.
- 1817Las Heras crosses the Andes with an army to join San Martín and liberate Chile from Spain.
- 1865In the United States, Delaware voters reject the Thirteenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, and vote to continue the practice of slavery. (Delaware finally ratifies the amendment on February 12, 1901.)
- 1910The Boy Scouts of America is incorporated by William D. Boyce.
- 1915D. W. Griffith’s controversial film The Birth of a Nation premieres in Los Angeles.
- 1960Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom issues an Order-in-Council, stating that she and her family would be known as the House of Windsor, and that her descendants will take the name “Mountbatten-Windsor”.
- 1963The regime of Prime Minister of Iraq, Brigadier General Abd al-Karim Qasim is overthrown by the Ba'ath Party.
- 1969Allende meteorite falls near Pueblito de Allende, Chihuahua, Mexico.
- 1974After 84 days in space, the crew of Skylab 4, the last crew to visit American space station Skylab, returns to Earth.
- 1996The massive Internet collaboration 24 Hours in Cyberspace takes place.
View the complete list of historical events for February 8.
Curious about this Choco Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 8 and 1974 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jason Donovan, Karoline Herfurth, Christian Jacobs, Patricia Routledge, Jacques Gamblin, Rip Taylor, Les Dennis, Samuel David Moore, Dariush Eghbali, Darío Lopilato.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 8 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on February 8, 1974.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Love’s Theme by Love Unlimited Orchestra as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 9, 1974). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 20, 1941 – Pierre Lalonde, Canadian singer and television host; March 19, 1935 – Nancy Malone, American actress, director, and producer (d. 2014); May 18, 1936 – Rita Cadillac, French dancer, singer, and actress (d. 1995).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 951