Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of February 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 9, 1972 was a Wednesday and it was the 40th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 349 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,453 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 557 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1891Ronald Colman
- 1933Ronnie Claire Edwards
- 1939Barry Mann
- 1945Mia Farrow
- 1955Jim J. Bullock
- 1965Darren Dalton
- 1968Alejandra Guzmán
- 1968Rahul Roy
- 1974Erra Fazira
- 1976Charlie Day
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 9.
- 1747Sir John Duckworth, 1st Baronet, English admiral and politician, Commodore Governor of Newfoundland (d. 1817)
- 1792Thomas Cooke, Canadian bishop and missionary (d. 1870)
- 1907Trường Chinh, Vietnamese politician, 4th President of Vietnam (d. 1988)
- 1941Sheila Kuehl, American actress, lawyer, LGBT rights activist and politician
- 1949Judith Light, American actress and producer
- 1965Dieter Baumann, German runner
- 1976Steve Burguiere, American radio host and producer
- 1984Maurice Ager, American basketball player
- 1985Rachel Melvin, American actress
- 1989Gia Farrell, American singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1654The Capture of Fort Rocher takes place during the Anglo-Spanish War.
- 1788The Habsburg Empire joins the Russo-Turkish War in the Russian camp.
- 1849New Roman Republic established
- 1861American Civil War: Jefferson Davis is elected the Provisional President of the Confederate States of America by the Confederate convention at Montgomery, Alabama.
- 1913A group of meteors is visible across much of the eastern seaboard of North and South America, leading astronomers to conclude the source had been a small, short-lived natural satellite of the Earth.
- 1943World War II: Allied authorities declare Guadalcanal secure after Imperial Japan evacuates its remaining forces from the island, ending the Battle of Guadalcanal.
- 1945World War II: The Battle of the Atlantic – HMS Venturer sinks U-864 off the coast of Fedje, Norway, in a rare instance of submarine-to-submarine combat.
- 1964The Beatles make their first appearance on The Ed Sullivan Show, performing before a “record-busting” audience of 73 million viewers across the USA.
- 1971Apollo program: Apollo 14 returns to Earth after the third manned Moon landing.
- 2013A 6.9 magnitude earthquake strikes southwest Colombia causing major disruption to the region and injuring at least 15 people.
View the complete list of historical events for February 9.
Curious about this Double Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 9 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Miko Hughes, Jimmy Gardner, Michael Jayston, Master Shortie, Beverly Archer, Justin Furstenfeld, Paul Michael Robinson, Cris Judd, Sharon Twomey, Craig Wilde.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 9 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 9, 1972.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Let’s Stay Together by Al Green as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 12, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 27, 1985 – Aljin Abella, Filipino-Australian actor; April 6, 1969 – Jack Canfora, American actor, singer, and playwright; March 15, 1968 – Sabrina Salerno, Italian singer, actress, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 949