Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of February 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 9, 1972 was a Wednesday and it was the 40th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 227 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,575 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 561 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Brian Donlevy
- 1943Joe Pesci
- 1945Gérard Lenorman
- 1955Charles Shaughnessy
- 1955Jim J. Bullock
- 1965Darren Dalton
- 1972Jason Winston George
- 1981Rina Chinen
- 1984Logan Bartholomew
- 1990Camille Winbush
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 9.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 9.
- 1874Amy Lowell, American poet, critic, and educator (d. 1925)
- 1907Trường Chinh, Vietnamese politician, 4th President of Vietnam (d. 1988)
- 1914Bill Veeck, American businessman (d. 1986)
- 1927Richard A. Long, American historian and author (d. 2013)
- 1946Seán Neeson, Northern Irish educator and politician
- 1947Alexis Smirnoff, Canadian-American wrestler
- 1953Ezechiele Ramin, Italian missionary, priest, and martyr (d. 1985)
- 1967Todd Pratt, American baseball player and coach
- 1987Sam Coulson, English guitarist (Asia)
- 1988Lotte Friis, Danish swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 9.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 474Zeno crowned as co-emperor of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1825After no candidate receives a majority of electoral votes in the US presidential election of 1824, the United States House of Representatives elects John Quincy Adams as President of the United States.
- 1861American Civil War: Jefferson Davis is elected the Provisional President of the Confederate States of America by the Confederate convention at Montgomery, Alabama.
- 1870US president Ulysses S. Grant signs a joint resolution of Congress establishing the U.S. Weather Bureau.
- 1889US president Grover Cleveland signs a bill elevating the United States Department of Agriculture to a Cabinet-level agency.
- 1942Year-round Daylight saving time is re-instated in the United States as a wartime measure to help conserve energy resources.
- 1943World War II: Allied authorities declare Guadalcanal secure after Imperial Japan evacuates its remaining forces from the island, ending the Battle of Guadalcanal.
- 1950Second Red Scare: US Senator Joseph McCarthy accuses the United States Department of State of being filled with Communists.
- 1971Apollo program: Apollo 14 returns to Earth after the third manned Moon landing.
- 1971Satchel Paige becomes the first Negro League player to be voted into the USA’s Baseball Hall of Fame.
View the complete list of historical events for February 9.
Curious about this Strawberry Jelly Fruit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 9 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lisa Gay Hamilton, Ahmed Ramzy, Luisana Lopilato, Wilson Barrett, Theophilus Cibber, Shelby Flint, Guo Degang, Eduard Pütsep, Tania Mallet, John McGiver.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 9 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 9, 1972.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Let’s Stay Together by Al Green as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 12, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 10, 1925 – Jean Byron, American actress (d. 2006); January 5, 1946 – Diane Keaton, American actress, director, producer, and screenwriter; March 1, 1953 – M. K. Stalin, Indian actor and politician.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,091