Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of February 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 9, 1972 was a Wednesday and it was the 40th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 291 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,511 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 559 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1891Ronald Colman
- 1909Carmen Miranda
- 1936Stompin' Tom Connors
- 1945Gérard Lenorman
- 1947Major Harris
- 1949Judith Light
- 1961Jussi Lampi
- 1965Julie Warner
- 1973Shaun Parkes
- 1996Jimmy Bennett
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 9.
- 1834Felix Dahn, German lawyer, historian, and author (d. 1912)
- 1895Hermann Brill, German lawyer and politician, 8th Minister-President of Thuringia (d. 1959)
- 1897Charles Kingsford Smith, Australian captain and pilot (d. 1935)
- 1912Futabayama Sadaji, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 35th Yokozuna (d. 1968)
- 1932Tatsuro Hirooka, Japanese baseball player and manager
- 1962Csaba Kesjár, Hungarian race car driver (d. 1988)
- 1972Crispin Freeman, American voice actor and screenwriter
- 1975Clinton Grybas, Australian journalist and sportscaster (d. 2008)
- 1984Dioner Navarro, Venezuelan baseball player
- 1984Han Geng, Chinese singer, actor, and dancer (Super Junior and Super Junior-M)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1621Gregory XV becomes Pope, the last Pope elected by acclamation.
- 1788The Habsburg Empire joins the Russo-Turkish War in the Russian camp.
- 1849New Roman Republic established
- 1945World War II: A force of Allied aircraft unsuccessfully attacked a German destroyer in Førdefjorden, Norway.
- 1969First test flight of the Boeing 747.
- 1975The Soyuz 17 Soviet spacecraft returns to Earth.
- 1991Voters in Lithuania vote for independence.
- 1996The Provisional Irish Republican Army declares the end to its 18-month ceasefire and explodes a large bomb in London’s Canary Wharf.
- 2001The American submarine USS Greeneville accidentally strikes and sinks the Ehime-Maru, a Japanese training vessel operated by the Uwajima Fishery High School.
- 2013A 6.9 magnitude earthquake strikes southwest Colombia causing major disruption to the region and injuring at least 15 people.
View the complete list of historical events for February 9.
Curious about this Triple Strawberry Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 9 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jimmy Gardner, Mikijirō Hira, Katija Pevec, Hozier, Ry Cooder, Dorothy Malone, Anders Fridén, Nedra Talley, Irene Papas, Jon Provost.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 9 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 9, 1972.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Let’s Stay Together by Al Green as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 12, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 21, 1981 – Paloma Faith, English singer-songwriter and actress; August 28, 1961 – Jennifer Coolidge, American actress; September 27, 1974 – Carrie Brownstein, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actress (Wild Flag and Sleater-Kinney).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 903