Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of February 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 9, 1972 was a Wednesday and it was the 40th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 259 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,543 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 560 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Kathryn Grayson
- 1923Tonie Nathan
- 1943Barbara Lewis
- 1949Judith Light
- 1953Ciarán Hinds
- 1955Jimmy Pursey
- 1965Darren Dalton
- 1970Eldbjørg Raknes
- 1973Shaun Parkes
- 1987Michael B. Jordan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 9.
- 1533Shimazu Yoshihisa, Japanese daimyo (d. 1611)
- 1763Louis I, Grand Duke of Baden (d. 1830)
- 1912Futabayama Sadaji, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 35th Yokozuna (d. 1968)
- 1932Gerhard Richter, German painter and photographer
- 1946Jim Webb, American captain and politician, 18th United States Secretary of the Navy
- 1950Richard F. Colburn, American sergeant and politician
- 1956Margaret Gilmore, South African-English journalist
- 1965Julie Warner, American actress
- 1969Jimmy Smith, American football player
- 1987Michael B. Jordan, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1861American Civil War: Jefferson Davis is elected the Provisional President of the Confederate States of America by the Confederate convention at Montgomery, Alabama.
- 1889US president Grover Cleveland signs a bill elevating the United States Department of Agriculture to a Cabinet-level agency.
- 1895William G. Morgan creates a game called Mintonette, which soon comes to be referred to as volleyball.
- 1900The Davis Cup competition is established.
- 1920Under the terms of the Svalbard Treaty, international diplomacy recognizes Norwegian sovereignty over Arctic archipelago Svalbard, and designates it as demilitarized.
- 1943World War II: Allied authorities declare Guadalcanal secure after Imperial Japan evacuates its remaining forces from the island, ending the Battle of Guadalcanal.
- 1945World War II: The Battle of the Atlantic – HMS Venturer sinks U-864 off the coast of Fedje, Norway, in a rare instance of submarine-to-submarine combat.
- 1975The Soyuz 17 Soviet spacecraft returns to Earth.
- 1986Halley’s Comet last appeared in the inner Solar System.
- 2001The American submarine USS Greeneville accidentally strikes and sinks the Ehime-Maru, a Japanese training vessel operated by the Uwajima Fishery High School.
View the complete list of historical events for February 9.
Curious about this Wintergreen Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 9 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Russ Abbot, Sgt. Slaughter, Jeremy Shada, Billy Crudup, Daryl Mitchell, Kelli Young, Bif Naked, Thierry Amiel, Peter Jones, Rona Nishliu.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 9 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 9, 1972.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Let’s Stay Together by Al Green as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 12, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 1, 1928 – Jack Shea, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2013); November 19, 1962 – Kwong Wa, Hong Kongese actor and singer; December 17, 1974 – Giovanni Ribisi, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 935