Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of February 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
February 9, 1972 was a Wednesday and it was the 40th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 21 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,416 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 556 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Barbara Young
- 1939Janet Suzman
- 1947Joe Ely
- 1949Judith Light
- 1960Holly Johnson
- 1961Jussi Lampi
- 1971Sharon Case
- 1981Rina Chinen
- 1981Tom Hiddleston
- 1985David Gallagher
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 9.
- 1751Antoine Bullant, Czech bassoon player and composer (d. 1821)
- 1880Lipót Fejér, Hungarian mathematician and academic (d. 1959)
- 1925Burkhard Heim, German physicist and academic (d. 2001)
- 1929Clement Meadmore, Australian-American sculptor (d. 2005)
- 1947Alexis Smirnoff, Canadian-American wrestler
- 1964Debrah Miceli, Italian-American wrestler and manager
- 1982Domingo Cisma González, Spanish footballer
- 1982Jameer Nelson, American basketball player
- 1984Dioner Navarro, Venezuelan baseball player
- 1990Tyson Houseman, Canadian actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1555Bishop of Gloucester John Hooper is burned at the stake.
- 1870US president Ulysses S. Grant signs a joint resolution of Congress establishing the U.S. Weather Bureau.
- 1889US president Grover Cleveland signs a bill elevating the United States Department of Agriculture to a Cabinet-level agency.
- 1922Brazil becomes a member of the Berne Convention copyright treaty.
- 1934The Balkan Entente is formed.
- 1943World War II: Allied authorities declare Guadalcanal secure after Imperial Japan evacuates its remaining forces from the island, ending the Battle of Guadalcanal.
- 1951Korean War: Geochang massacre
- 1969First test flight of the Boeing 747.
- 1971Apollo program: Apollo 14 returns to Earth after the third manned Moon landing.
- 1971Satchel Paige becomes the first Negro League player to be voted into the USA’s Baseball Hall of Fame.
View the complete list of historical events for February 9.
Curious about this Berry Cherry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 9 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cady McClain, Chris Stein, Michael Oliver, Jérémy Kapone, Alyssa Diaz, Raúl di Blasio, Enrico Di Giuseppe, Tora Augestad, Mistinguett, Beth Littleford.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 9 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 9, 1972.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Let’s Stay Together by Al Green as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 12, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 26, 1988 – Niña Jose, Filipino actress; April 29, 1936 – April Stevens, American singer (Nino Tempo & April Stevens); May 19, 1937 – Pat Roach, English wrestler and actor (d. 2004).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 883