Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of January 1975 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 1, 1975 was a Wednesday and it was the 1st day of the year 1975. The next time you can reuse your old 1975 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 187 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,519 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 525 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Xavier Cugat
- 1921Regina Bianchi
- 1923Valentina Cortese
- 1943Stanley Kamel
- 1944Jimmy Hart
- 1969Nicolle Dickson
- 1973Danny Lloyd
- 1978Vidya Balan
- 1983Emi Kobayashi
- 1986Lee Sungmin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 1.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 1.
- 1449Lorenzo de' Medici, Italian politician (d. 1492)
- 1484Huldrych Zwingli, Swiss pastor and theologian (d. 1531)
- 1600Friedrich Spanheim, Dutch theologian and academic (d. 1649)
- 1714Giovanni Battista Mancini, Italian soprano and author (d. 1800)
- 1864Alfred Stieglitz, American photographer and curator (d. 1946)
- 1920Virgilio Savona, Italian singer-songwriter (Quartetto Cetra) (d. 2009)
- 1942Al Hunt, American journalist
- 1946Shelby Steele, American journalist, author, and director
- 1948Joe Petagno, American illustrator
- 1954Yannis Papathanasiou, Greek engineer and politician, Greek Minister of Finance
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 1.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1781American Revolutionary War: One thousand five hundred soldiers of the 6th Pennsylvania Regiment under General Anthony Wayne’s command rebel against the Continental Army’s winter camp in Morristown, New Jersey in the Pennsylvania Line Mutiny of 1781.
- 1801The legislative union of Kingdom of Great Britain and Kingdom of Ireland is completed to form the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.
- 1845The Cobble Hill Tunnel in Brooklyn, New York City is completed.
- 1894The Manchester Ship Canal, is officially opened to traffic.
- 1908For the first time, a ball is dropped in New York City’s Times Square to signify the start of the New Year at midnight.
- 1927The Cristero War begins in Mexico.
- 1959Fulgencio Batista, dictator of Cuba, is overthrown by Fidel Castro’s forces during the Cuban Revolution.
- 1989The Montreal Protocol comes into force, stopping the use of chemicals contributing to ozone depletion.
- 1998Russia begins to circulate new rubles to stem inflation and promote confidence.
- 2014Latvia becomes the 18th member of the Eurozone.
View the complete list of historical events for January 1.
Curious about this Vanilla Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 1 and 1975 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stuart Tosh, Samuel Fuller, Scott Klopfenstein, Mick Fleetwood, Gina Holden, Gene Mako, Frank Sivero, Christoph Sanders, Sinéad O'Connor, Brenda Blethyn.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 1 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 1, 1975.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds by Elton John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 4, 1975). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 11, 1937 – Ron Leibman, American actor and screenwriter; September 7, 1954 – Corbin Bernsen, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; August 3, 1964 – Lucky Dube, South African singer and keyboard player (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,066