Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of January 1993 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 1, 1993 was a Friday and it was the 1st day of the year 1993. The next time you can reuse your old 1993 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 277 days left before your next birthday. You will be 25 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,854 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 300 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1868Snitz Edwards
- 1885Béla Balogh
- 1917Albert Mol
- 1930Frederick Wiseman
- 1935Brian G. Hutton
- 1937Matt Robinson
- 1938Clay Cole
- 1956Sheila McCarthy
- 1999Diamond White
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 1.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 1.
- 1768Maria Edgeworth, Anglo-Irish author (d. 1849)
- 1803Guglielmo Libri Carucci dalla Sommaja, Italian mathematician and academic (d. 1869)
- 1923Milt Jackson, American vibraphonist and composer (Modern Jazz Quartet) (d. 1999)
- 1950Morgan Fisher, English keyboard player and songwriter (Mott the Hoople and Morgan)
- 1951Prospero Gallinari, Italian terrorist (d. 2013)
- 1958Grandmaster Flash, Barbadian rapper and DJ (Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five)
- 1964Dedee Pfeiffer, American actress and producer
- 1969Verne Troyer, American actor and stuntman
- 1980Lazaros Agadakos, Greek basketball player
- 1993Michael Olaitan, Nigerian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 1.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1001Grand Prince Stephen I of Hungary is named the first King of Hungary by Pope Sylvester II.
- 1894The Manchester Ship Canal, is officially opened to traffic.
- 1927The Cristero War begins in Mexico.
- 1948The British railway network is nationalized to form British Railways.
- 1958The European Economic Community is established.
- 1965The People’s Democratic Party of Afghanistan is founded in Kabul, Afghanistan.
- 1978The Constitution of the Northern Mariana Islands becomes effective.
- 1983The ARPANET officially changes to using the Internet Protocol, creating the Internet.
- 2009Sixty-six people die in a nightclub fire in Bangkok, Thailand.
- 2012A Moldovan civilian is fatally wounded by a Russian peacekeeper in the Transnistrian security zone, leading to demonstrations against Russia.
View the complete list of historical events for January 1.
Curious about this Pink Drizzle Cumulus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 1 and 1993 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Willa Ford, Keith Flint, Didrik Solli-Tangen, Georgia Salpa, Alison Doody, Paul Iacono, Gina Glocksen, Jill Hennessy, John Paul Jones, Guy Ferland.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 1 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 1, 1993.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 2, 1993). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 29, 1983 – Inés Gómez Mont, Mexican journalist and actress; March 28, 1942 – Mike Newell, English director and producer; August 29, 1968 – Teruaki Ogawa, Japanese actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 878