Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of January 1974 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 10, 1974 was a Thursday and it was the 10th day of the year 1974. The next time you can reuse your old 1974 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 321 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,750 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 533 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Violet Wilkey
- 1929Derek Hammond-Stroud
- 1935Ronnie Hawkins
- 1944William Sanderson
- 1945Jennifer Moss
- 1964Brad Roberts
- 1965Butch Hartman
- 1966Jeremy Sims
- 1974Hrithik Roshan
- 1981Brian Joo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 10.
- 1607Isaac Jogues, French priest and missionary (d. 1646)
- 1849Robert Crosbie, Canadian theosophist, founded the United Lodge of Theosophists (d. 1919)
- 1892Melchior Wańkowicz, Polish soldier, journalist, and author (d. 1974)
- 1904Ray Bolger, American actor and dancer (d. 1987)
- 1922Hannelore Schroth, German actress (d. 1987)
- 1927Lee Philips, American actor and director (d. 1999)
- 1947James Morris, American bass-baritone opera singer
- 1951Rockwell Blake, American operatic tenor
- 1989Emily Meade, American actress
- 2000Sota Yamamoto, Japanese figure skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 69Lucius Calpurnius Piso Licinianus is appointed by Galba as deputy Roman Emperor.
- 1791The Siege of Dunlap’s Station begins near Cincinnati during the Northwest Indian War.
- 1946The first General Assembly of the United Nations opens in London. Fifty-one nations are represented.
- 1954BOAC Flight 781, a de Havilland DH.106 Comet 1, explodes and falls into the Tyrrhenian Sea killing 35 people.
- 1962Apollo program: NASA announces plans to build the C-5 rocket launch vehicle. It became better known as the Saturn V Moon rocket, which launched every Apollo Moon mission.
- 1971A by-poll is held in the Lebanese Chouf District.
- 1981Salvadoran Civil War: The FMLN launches its first major offensive, gaining control of most of Morazán and Chalatenango departments
- 1984Holy See–United States relations: The United States and Holy See (Vatican City) re-establish full diplomatic relations after almost 117 years, overturning the United States Congress’s 1867 ban on public funding for such a diplomatic envoy.
- 2005A mudslide occurs in La Conchita, California, killing 10 people, injuring many more and closing U.S. Route 101, the main coastal corridor between Los Angeles and San Francisco for 10 days.
- 2012A bombing in Khyber Agency, Pakistan, kills at least 30 people and 78 others injured.
View the complete list of historical events for January 10.
Curious about this Vanilla Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 10 and 1974 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Don Boyd, Bruce Boxleitner, Kyle Cook, Frank Langella, Leslie Easterbrook, Louis Hayward, Martin Lawrence, Brian Molko, Prem Nath, Henri Pachard.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 10 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 10, 1974.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Joker by Steve Miller Band as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 12, 1974). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 16, 1914 – Allen Funt, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1999); September 26, 1928 – Bob Van der Veken, Belgian actor; September 29, 1989 – Adore Delano, American drag queen performer and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 947