Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of January 1974 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 10, 1974 was a Thursday and it was the 10th day of the year 1974. The next time you can reuse your old 1974 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 287 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,784 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 534 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Georges Marchal
- 1927Gisele MacKenzie
- 1927Johnnie Ray
- 1940K. J. Yesudas
- 1944Frank Sinatra, Jr.
- 1947James Morris
- 1959Fran Walsh
- 1966Naomi Zaizen
- 1986Saleisha Stowers
- 1989Emily Meade
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 10.
- 1880Manuel Azaña, Spanish jurist and politician, 7th President of Spain (d. 1940)
- 1903Violet Wilkey, American actress (d. 1976)
- 1908Paul Henreid, Italian-American actor and director (d. 1992)
- 1930Elaine Devry, American actress
- 1940K. J. Yesudas, Indian singer-songwriter and actor
- 1940Walter Hill, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1948Mischa Maisky, Latvian-Israeli cellist
- 1959Mark Morrisroe, American artist (d. 1989)
- 1973Glenn Robinson, American basketball player
- 1994Mohammed Aman, Ethiopian runner
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 9The Western Han dynasty ends when Wang Mang claims that the divine Mandate of Heaven called for the end of the dynasty and the beginning of his own, the Xin dynasty.
- 69Lucius Calpurnius Piso Licinianus is appointed by Galba as deputy Roman Emperor.
- 1072Robert Guiscard conquers Palermo.
- 1863The London Underground, the world’s oldest underground railway, opens between London Paddington station and Farringdon station.
- 1946The United States Army Signal Corps successfully conducts Project Diana, bouncing radio waves off the Moon and receiving the reflected signals.
- 1971A by-poll is held in the Lebanese Chouf District.
- 1984Holy See–United States relations: The United States and Holy See (Vatican City) re-establish full diplomatic relations after almost 117 years, overturning the United States Congress’s 1867 ban on public funding for such a diplomatic envoy.
- 2005A mudslide occurs in La Conchita, California, killing 10 people, injuring many more and closing U.S. Route 101, the main coastal corridor between Los Angeles and San Francisco for 10 days.
- 20112010–11 Queensland floods: Torrential rain in the Lockyer Valley region of South East Queensland, Australia, causes severe flash flooding, killing 9 people.
- 2015A mass poisoning at a funeral in Mozambique involves beer that was deliberately contaminated with crocodile bile leaving at least 56 dead and nearly 200 hospitalized.
View the complete list of historical events for January 10.
Curious about this Mumbai Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 10 and 1974 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Leon Wesley Walls, Pat Buttram, Birgit Schuurman, Lee Hyori, Trine Pallesen, Nicholas Teo, Alan Hull, James Maclurcan, Tex Brashear, Jackson Browne.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 10 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 10, 1974.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Joker by Steve Miller Band as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 12, 1974). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 10, 1953 – Paul Haggis, Canadian director, producer, and screenwriter; March 13, 1980 – Molly Stanton, American actress; August 16, 1960 – Timothy Hutton, American actor, producer and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 950