Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of January 1974 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 10, 1974 was a Thursday and it was the 10th day of the year 1974. The next time you can reuse your old 1974 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 354 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,717 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 532 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Tasso Kavadia
- 1922Hannelore Schroth
- 1933Anton Rodgers
- 1938Jim Bailey
- 1944William Sanderson
- 1960Samira Said
- 1974Jemaine Clement
- 1978Brent Smith
- 1987Chiaki Ito
- 1989Emily Meade
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 10.
- 1873George Orton, Canadian runner and hurdler (d. 1958)
- 1900Violette Cordery, English racing driver (d. 1983)
- 1929Derek Hammond-Stroud, English actor and singer (d. 2012)
- 1939William Levy, American-Dutch journalist, author, and poet
- 1940Godfrey Hewitt, English geneticist and academic (d. 2013)
- 1944Rory Byrne, South African engineer
- 1945Colonel DeBeers, American wrestler
- 1947James Morris, American bass-baritone opera singer
- 1964Brad Roberts, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Crash Test Dummies)
- 1980Petri Lindroos, Finnish singer and guitarist (Ensiferum and Norther)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 49 BCJulius Caesar crosses the Rubicon, signaling the start of civil war.
- 69Lucius Calpurnius Piso Licinianus is appointed by Galba as deputy Roman Emperor.
- 1901The first great Texas oil gusher is discovered at Spindletop in Beaumont, Texas.
- 1920The Treaty of Versailles takes effect, officially ending World War I.
- 1927Fritz Lang’s futuristic film Metropolis is released in Germany.
- 1941World War II: The Greek army captures Kleisoura.
- 1946The first General Assembly of the United Nations opens in London. Fifty-one nations are represented.
- 1954BOAC Flight 781, a de Havilland DH.106 Comet 1, explodes and falls into the Tyrrhenian Sea killing 35 people.
- 1990Time Warner is formed by the merger of Time Inc. and Warner Communications.
- 2015A traffic accident between an oil tanker truck and passenger coach en route to Shikarpur from Karachi on the Pakistan National Highway Link Road near Gulshan-e-Hadeed, Karachi, kills at least 62 people.
View the complete list of historical events for January 10.
Curious about this Amethyst? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 10 and 1974 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lawrence Schiller, Françoise Arnoul, Mikhail Baryshnikov, Ian Sutherland, Brian J. Smith, Alida Chelli, Kikki Danielsson, Naomi Judd, Rei Yoshii, Yvonne Craig.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 10 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 10, 1974.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Joker by Steve Miller Band as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 12, 1974). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 14, 1959 – Bob Paris, American-Canadian bodybuilder and actor; February 22, 1940 – Judy Cornwell, English actress; January 12, 1932 – Tzeni Karezi, Greek actress and screenwriter (d. 1992).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 892