Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of January 1974 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 10, 1974 was a Thursday and it was the 10th day of the year 1974. The next time you can reuse your old 1974 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 106 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,965 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 540 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1853Jessie Bond
- 1890Pina Menichelli
- 1891Ann Shoemaker
- 1920Georges Marchal
- 1958Caroline Langrishe
- 1964Chitti Babu
- 1966Naomi Zaizen
- 1978Tamina Snuka
- 1986Abbey Clancy
- 2004Kaitlyn Maher
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 10.
- 1702Johannes Zick, German painter (d. 1762)
- 1858Heinrich Zille, German illustrator and photographer (d. 1929)
- 1936Robert Woodrow Wilson, American physicist and astronomer, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1947Peer Steinbrück, German politician, German Minister of Finance
- 1962Kathryn S. McKinley, American computer scientist and academic
- 1965Wally Bell, American baseball umpire (d. 2013)
- 1979Obea Moore, American sprinter
- 1982Josh Ryan Evans, American actor (d. 2002)
- 1983Li Nina, Chinese skier
- 1990Stefano Lilipaly, Dutch-Indonesian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 69Lucius Calpurnius Piso Licinianus is appointed by Galba as deputy Roman Emperor.
- 1072Robert Guiscard conquers Palermo.
- 1791The Siege of Dunlap’s Station begins near Cincinnati during the Northwest Indian War.
- 1806Dutch settlers in Cape Town surrender to the British.
- 1861American Civil War: Florida secedes from the Union.
- 1863The London Underground, the world’s oldest underground railway, opens between London Paddington station and Farringdon station.
- 1901The first great Texas oil gusher is discovered at Spindletop in Beaumont, Texas.
- 1972Sheikh Mujibur Rahman returns to the newly independent Bangladesh as president after spending over nine months in prison in Pakistan.
- 1985Sandinista Daniel Ortega becomes president of Nicaragua and vows to continue the transformation to socialism and alliance with the Soviet Union and Cuba; American policy continues to support the Contras in their revolt against the Nicaraguan government.
- 1999Sanjeev Nanda kills three policemen in New Delhi, India with his car, an act for which he was later acquitted, resulting in a sharp drop in public confidence in the Indian legal system.
View the complete list of historical events for January 10.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 10 and 1974 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Etterlene DeBarge, Warren Berlinger, Avishai Cohen, Philip Wiegratz, Wilson Cruz, Max Bemis, Steven Strait, Gary Morris, Ray Gillen, Juan Diego Botto.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 10 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 10, 1974.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Joker by Steve Miller Band as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 12, 1974). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 8, 1965 – Peter Greene, American actor; August 9, 1985 – Anna Kendrick, American actress and singer; April 11, 1970 – Delroy Pearson, English singer-songwriter and producer (Five Star).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 963