Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1913 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1913 was a Saturday and it was the 11th day of the year 1913. The next time you can reuse your old 1913 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 352 days left before your next birthday. You will be 105 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,999 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,287 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Don "Red" Barry
- 1935Ghita Nørby
- 1936Jody Payne
- 1949Daryl Braithwaite
- 1961Eva O
- 1962Kim Coles
- 1970Mustafa Sandal
- 1979Siti Nurhaliza
- 1982Ashley Taylor Dawson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1875Reinhold Glière, Russian composer and academic (d. 1956)
- 1917John Robarts, Canadian lawyer and politician, 17th Premier of Ontario (d. 1982)
- 1924Roger Guillemin, French-American physician and endocrinologist, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1944Shibu Soren, Indian politician, 3rd Chief Minister of Jharkhand
- 1945Christine Kaufmann, Austrian-German actress
- 1946John Piper, American theologian and author
- 1962Chris Bryant, Welsh politician, Minister of State for Europe
- 1972Amanda Peet, American actress and playwright
- 1978Emile Heskey, English footballer
- 1980Mike Williams, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 532Nika riots in Constantinople: A quarrel between supporters of different chariot teams—the Blues and the Greens—in the Hippodrome escalates into violence.
- 1158Vladislav II becomes King of Bohemia.
- 1693A powerful earthquake destroys parts of Sicily and Malta.
- 1861Alabama secedes from the United States.
- 1863American Civil War: Battle of Arkansas Post – General John McClernand and Admiral David Dixon Porter capture the Arkansas River for the Union.
- 1923Occupation of the Ruhr: Troops from France and Belgium occupy the Ruhr area to force Germany to make its World War I reparation payments.
- 1949The first “networked” television broadcasts take place as KDKA-TV in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania goes on the air connecting the east coast and mid-west programming.
- 1957The African Convention is founded in Dakar, Senegal.
- 1960Henry Lee Lucas, once listed as America’s most prolific serial killer, commits his first known murder.
- 2003Illinois Governor George Ryan commutes the death sentences of 167 prisoners on Illinois’ death row based on the Jon Burge scandal.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Island Punch Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1913 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Olivier Martinez, Joseph Castanon, Christa Miller, Matt Keeslar, Seth Putnam, John Fraser, Deidre Hall, Martin Kesici, Sam Neill, Lake Bell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 11, 1913.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 4, 1992 – Ashley Rickards, American actress; January 6, 1955 – Rowan Atkinson, English actor, producer, and screenwriter; July 16, 1963 – Phoebe Cates, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 863