Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1924 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1924 was a Friday and it was the 11th day of the year 1924. The next time you can reuse your old 1924 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 360 days left before your next birthday. You will be 94 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,974 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,151 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Chester Conklin
- 1932Alfonso Arau
- 1963Jason Connery
- 1967Derek Riddell
- 1971Tom Ward
- 1972Christian Jacobs
- 1977Devin Ratray
- 1978Holly Brisley
- 1979Siti Nurhaliza
- 1981Tom Meighan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1807Ezra Cornell, American businessman and philanthropist, founded Western Union and Cornell University (d. 1874)
- 1887Aldo Leopold, American ecologist and author (d. 1948)
- 1901Kwon Ki-ok, North Korean pilot (d. 1988)
- 1916Bernard Blier, Argentinian-French actor (d. 1989)
- 1923Ernst Nolte, German historian and philosopher
- 1929Dmitri Bruns, Estonian architect and theorist
- 1954Jaak Aaviksoo, Estonian physicist and politician, 26th Estonian Minister of Defence
- 1964Ralph Recto, Filipino politician
- 1970Chris Jent, American basketball player and coach
- 1993Flora Cross, French-American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1055Theodora is crowned Empress of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1571Austrian nobility is granted freedom of religion.
- 1805The Michigan Territory is created.
- 1866SS London, an English steamship which sank in the Bay of Biscay
- 1908Grand Canyon National Monument is created.
- 1943Italian-American anarchist Carlo Tresca is assassinated in New York City.
- 1949A record-setting snowstorm hits Los Angeles, California.
- 1957The African Convention is founded in Dakar, Senegal.
- 1972East Pakistan renames itself Bangladesh.
- 1998Over 100 people are killed in the Sidi-Hamed massacre in Algeria.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1924 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Terry Jones, Joey Wong, Jason Griffith, Darude, Funkmaster Flex, Dave Edmunds, Lawrence Hayward, Dan Fogelberg, Rachael Harris, Lon Chaney, Jr..
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 11, 1924.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 4, 1974 – Carmit Bachar, American singer, dancer, and actress (The Pussycat Dolls); February 7, 1971 – Anita Tsoy, Russian singer-songwriter; September 19, 1986 – Mandy Musgrave, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 793