Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1924 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1924 was a Friday and it was the 11th day of the year 1924. The next time you can reuse your old 1924 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 318 days left before your next birthday. You will be 94 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,016 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,152 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1885Jack Hoxie
- 1912Don "Red" Barry
- 1930Rod Taylor
- 1952Lee Ritenour
- 1967Derek Riddell
- 1969James Merendino
- 1972Christian Jacobs
- 1977Devin Ratray
- 1993Flora Cross
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1788William Thomas Brande, English chemist and academic (d. 1866)
- 1890Harold Bride, English wireless officer on the RMS Titanic (d. 1956)
- 1910Shane Paltridge, Australian soldier and politician (d. 1966)
- 1952Diana Gabaldon, American author
- 1956Phyllis Logan, Scottish actress
- 1972Marc Blucas, American actor
- 1975Rory Fitzpatrick, American ice hockey player
- 1980Lovieanne Jung, American softball player
- 1980Mike Williams, American football player
- 1990Ryan Griffin, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1569First recorded lottery in England.
- 1879The Anglo-Zulu War begins.
- 1919Romania reincorporates Transylvania.
- 1923Occupation of the Ruhr: Troops from France and Belgium occupy the Ruhr area to force Germany to make its World War I reparation payments.
- 1946Enver Hoxha, Secretary General of the Communist Party of Albania, declares the People’s Republic of Albania with himself as head of state.
- 1949The first “networked” television broadcasts take place as KDKA-TV in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania goes on the air connecting the east coast and mid-west programming.
- 1957The African Convention is founded in Dakar, Senegal.
- 1964Surgeon General of the United States Dr. Luther Terry, M.D., publishes the landmark report Smoking and Health: Report of the Advisory Committee to the Surgeon General of the United States saying that smoking may be hazardous to health, sparking national and worldwide anti-smoking efforts.
- 1973Major League Baseball owners vote in approval of the American League adopting the designated hitter position.
- 1994The Irish Government announces the end of a 15-year broadcasting ban on the IRA and its political arm Sinn Féin.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1924 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: James Patterson, Janet Jones, Sophie Charlotte Ackermann, Firmine Richard, Rina Aizawa, Julienne Davis, Rob Dyrdek, Akihisa Shiono, Dumas, Ally Sheedy.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 11, 1924.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 4, 1928 – Monty Norman, English singer-songwriter and producer; October 16, 1938 – Nico, German singer-songwriter, model, and actress (d. 1988); December 5, 1968 – Margaret Cho, American comedian, actress, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 877