Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1924 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1924 was a Friday and it was the 11th day of the year 1924. The next time you can reuse your old 1924 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 288 days left before your next birthday. You will be 94 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,046 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,153 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1885Jack Hoxie
- 1928David L. Wolper
- 1928Mitchell Ryan
- 1930Rod Taylor
- 1932Alfonso Arau
- 1956Robert Earl Keen
- 1961Eva O
- 1971Mary J. Blige
- 1972Amanda Peet
- 1972Marc Blucas
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1842William James, American psychologist and philosopher (d. 1910)
- 1891Andrew Sockalexis, American runner (d. 1919)
- 1934Tony Hoare, Sri Lankan-English computer scientist and engineer
- 1944Shibu Soren, Indian politician, 3rd Chief Minister of Jharkhand
- 1952Michael Forshaw, Australian lawyer and politician
- 1966Tao Wei, Chinese footballer and sportscaster (d. 2012)
- 1972Marc Blucas, American actor
- 1973Rockmond Dunbar, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1975Matteo Renzi, Italian politician; 56th Prime Minister of Italy
- 1981Tom Meighan, English singer-songwriter (Kasabian)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1693A powerful earthquake destroys parts of Sicily and Malta.
- 1782American Revolutionary War: French troops begin a siege of a British garrison on Brimstone Hill in Saint Kitts.
- 1805The Michigan Territory is created.
- 1866SS London, an English steamship which sank in the Bay of Biscay
- 1917The Kingsland munitions factory explosion occurs as a result of sabotage.
- 1922First use of insulin to treat diabetes in a human patient.
- 1935Amelia Earhart becomes the first person to fly solo from Hawaii to California.
- 1962Cold War: While tied to its pier in Polyarny, the Soviet submarine B-37 is destroyed when fire breaks out in its torpedo compartment.
- 1994The Irish Government announces the end of a 15-year broadcasting ban on the IRA and its political arm Sinn Féin.
- 2003Illinois Governor George Ryan commutes the death sentences of 167 prisoners on Illinois’ death row based on the Jon Burge scandal.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Yellow Drizzle Altos? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1924 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Klaus Maria Brandauer, Ken Hirai, Julieta Cardinali, Kaye Stevens, Jung Joon-ho, Tony Maudsley, Vincent Lindon, Cyndi Lauper, Adrian Gurvitz, Gemma Arterton.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 11, 1924.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 16, 1975 – Benjamin Kowalewicz, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Billy Talent); January 4, 1974 – Ian Moor, English singer; May 4, 1934 – Tatiana Samoilova, Russian actress (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 858