Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1925 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1925 was a Sunday and it was the 11th day of the year 1925. The next time you can reuse your old 1925 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 352 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,616 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,138 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Lionel Stander
- 1925Grant Tinker
- 1949Frederick "Dennis" Greene
- 1970Malcolm D. Lee
- 1971Mary J. Blige
- 1972Amanda Peet
- 1972Christian Jacobs
- 1976Kaire Vilgats
- 1982Son Ye-jin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1876Thomas Hicks, American runner (d. 1952)
- 1924Slim Harpo, American singer and harmonica player (d. 1970)
- 1942George Mira, American football player
- 1953John Sessions, Scottish actor and screenwriter
- 1962Steve Hislop, Scottish motorcycle racer (d. 2003)
- 1966Marc Acito, American author and screenwriter
- 1968Tom Dumont, American guitarist and producer
- 1971Mary J. Blige, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actress
- 1972Christian Jacobs, American actor, singer-songwriter and producer
- 1977Devin Ratray, American actor and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1571Austrian nobility is granted freedom of religion.
- 1787William Herschel discovers Titania and Oberon, two moons of Uranus.
- 1919Romania reincorporates Transylvania.
- 1922First use of insulin to treat diabetes in a human patient.
- 1927Louis B. Mayer, head of film studio Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM), announces the creation of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, at a banquet in Los Angeles, California.
- 1943World War II: The United States and United Kingdom give up territorial rights in China.
- 1946Enver Hoxha, Secretary General of the Communist Party of Albania, declares the People’s Republic of Albania with himself as head of state.
- 1949A record-setting snowstorm hits Los Angeles, California.
- 1973Major League Baseball owners vote in approval of the American League adopting the designated hitter position.
- 1986The Gateway Bridge, Brisbane in Queensland, Australia is officially opened.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Purple Drizzle Cirrus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1925 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: DJ Babu, Simon Neil, Bernard Blier, Slim Dunlap, Sharon Case, Nikos Xanthopoulos, John Berry, Moses Chan, Henrietta Vinton Davis, Jim Keays.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 11, 1925.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 15, 1951 – Bobby Caldwell, American singer-songwriter; February 8, 1969 – Mary McCormack, American actress and producer; January 29, 1981 – Jonny Lang, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 844