Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1925 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1925 was a Sunday and it was the 11th day of the year 1925. The next time you can reuse your old 1925 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 112 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,856 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,146 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928David L. Wolper
- 1936Jody Payne
- 1946Naomi Judd
- 1956Phyllis Logan
- 1963Jason Connery
- 1971Chris Willsher
- 1972Marc Blucas
- 1979Siti Nurhaliza
- 1981Tom Meighan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1642Johann Friedrich Alberti, German organist and composer (d. 1710)
- 1814James Paget, English surgeon and pathologist (d. 1899)
- 1928David L. Wolper, American director and producer (d. 2010)
- 1948Joe Harper, Scottish footballer and manager
- 1949Chris Ford, American basketball player and coach
- 1954Jaak Aaviksoo, Estonian physicist and politician, 26th Estonian Minister of Defence
- 1979Michael Lorenz, German footballer
- 1981Ali Zitouni, Tunisian footballer
- 1981Tom Meighan, English singer-songwriter (Kasabian)
- 1985Aaron Porter, English union leader
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1569First recorded lottery in England.
- 1571Austrian nobility is granted freedom of religion.
- 1782American Revolutionary War: French troops begin a siege of a British garrison on Brimstone Hill in Saint Kitts.
- 1919Romania reincorporates Transylvania.
- 1927Louis B. Mayer, head of film studio Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM), announces the creation of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, at a banquet in Los Angeles, California.
- 1943World War II: The United States and United Kingdom give up territorial rights in China.
- 1949A record-setting snowstorm hits Los Angeles, California.
- 1957The African Convention is founded in Dakar, Senegal.
- 1964Surgeon General of the United States Dr. Luther Terry, M.D., publishes the landmark report Smoking and Health: Report of the Advisory Committee to the Surgeon General of the United States saying that smoking may be hazardous to health, sparking national and worldwide anti-smoking efforts.
- 1986The Gateway Bridge, Brisbane in Queensland, Australia is officially opened.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Berry Blue Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1925 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Slim Dunlap, Bobby McFerrin, Jason Alexander, Salvatore Adamo, Nicholas Clay, Rusty York, Malcolm D. Lee, N.O.R.E., Arjun Rampal, Malinda Williams.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 11, 1925.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 3, 1965 – Costas Mandylor, Australian actor; October 1, 1952 – Ivan Sekyra, Czech singer-songwriter and guitarist (Abraxas) (d. 2012); February 9, 1942 – Carole King, American singer-songwriter and pianist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 911