Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1925 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1925 was a Sunday and it was the 11th day of the year 1925. The next time you can reuse your old 1925 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 259 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,709 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,141 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Bernard Blier
- 1925Grant Tinker
- 1935Melvyn Hayes
- 1949Frederick "Dennis" Greene
- 1958Vicki Peterson
- 1961Eva O
- 1962Kim Coles
- 1970Mustafa Sandal
- 1977Devin Ratray
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1868Cai Yuanpei, Chinese philosopher, academic, and politician (d. 1940)
- 1897Bernard DeVoto, American historian and author (d. 1955)
- 1911Zenkō Suzuki, Japanese politician, 70th Prime Minister of Japan (d. 2004)
- 1912Don “Red” Barry, American actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1980)
- 1917John Robarts, Canadian lawyer and politician, 17th Premier of Ontario (d. 1982)
- 1921Juanita M. Kreps, American economist and politician, 24th United States Secretary of Commerce (d. 2010)
- 1936Jody Payne, American singer and guitarist (d. 2013)
- 1948Joe Harper, Scottish footballer and manager
- 1983Turner Battle, American basketball player
- 1985Newton Faulkner, English singer-songwriter and guitarist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1861Alabama secedes from the United States.
- 1879The Anglo-Zulu War begins.
- 1935Amelia Earhart becomes the first person to fly solo from Hawaii to California.
- 1942World War II: The Japanese capture Kuala Lumpur.
- 1945Greek Civil War: Last day of the Dekemvriana clashes in Athens, Greece.
- 1949A record-setting snowstorm hits Los Angeles, California.
- 1964Surgeon General of the United States Dr. Luther Terry, M.D., publishes the landmark report Smoking and Health: Report of the Advisory Committee to the Surgeon General of the United States saying that smoking may be hazardous to health, sparking national and worldwide anti-smoking efforts.
- 1973Major League Baseball owners vote in approval of the American League adopting the designated hitter position.
- 1996Space Shuttle program: STS-72 launches from the Kennedy Space Center marking the start of the 74th Space Shuttle mission and the 10th flight of Endeavour.
- 2013One French soldier and 17 militants are killed in a failed attempt to free a French hostage in Bulo Marer, Somalia.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1925 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Merald "Bubba" Knight, Concha Piquer, Steffi Sidney, Jane Avril, Tetsuya Takeda, Reiko Takagaki, DJ Spinderella, Taebin, Ellen Stewart, Jane Lapotaire.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 11, 1925.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 16, 1911 – Ginger Rogers, American actress, singer, and dancer (d. 1995); June 28, 1981 – Michael Crafter, Australian singer-songwriter (Confession, I Killed the Prom Queen, Carpathian, and Bury Your Dead); June 27, 1999 – Chandler Riggs, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 898