Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1925 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1925 was a Sunday and it was the 11th day of the year 1925. The next time you can reuse your old 1925 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 228 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,740 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,142 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Eli Woods
- 1937Felix Silla
- 1956Phyllis Logan
- 1958Vicki Peterson
- 1967Derek Riddell
- 1970Malcolm D. Lee
- 1970Mustafa Sandal
- 1972Amanda Peet
- 1973Eri Fukatsu
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1876Elmer Flick, American baseball player (d. 1971)
- 1918Robert C. O'Brien, American author and journalist (d. 1973)
- 1935Melvyn Hayes, English actor and singer
- 1953John Sessions, Scottish actor and screenwriter
- 1963Jason Connery, English actor, director, and producer
- 1963Tracy Caulkins, American-Australian swimmer
- 1965Aleksey Zhukov, Russian footballer and coach
- 1969James Merendino, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1988Epiphanny Prince, American-Russian basketball player
- 1989Sammy Carlson, American skier
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1569First recorded lottery in England.
- 1759In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the first American life insurance company is incorporated.
- 1779Ching-Thang Khomba is crowned King of Manipur.
- 1805The Michigan Territory is created.
- 1927Louis B. Mayer, head of film studio Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM), announces the creation of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, at a banquet in Los Angeles, California.
- 1946Enver Hoxha, Secretary General of the Communist Party of Albania, declares the People’s Republic of Albania with himself as head of state.
- 1949The first “networked” television broadcasts take place as KDKA-TV in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania goes on the air connecting the east coast and mid-west programming.
- 1986The Gateway Bridge, Brisbane in Queensland, Australia is officially opened.
- 1994The Irish Government announces the end of a 15-year broadcasting ban on the IRA and its political arm Sinn Féin.
- 1996Space Shuttle program: STS-72 launches from the Kennedy Space Center marking the start of the 74th Space Shuttle mission and the 10th flight of Endeavour.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Brown Choco Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1925 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Aiza Seguerra, Minami Minegishi, Hugh O'Connor, Chamillionaire, Woody Harrelson, Miki Ishikawa, Jennifer Peña, Jean-Pierre Ferland, Victoria Pratt, Rhonda Vincent.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 11, 1925.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 27, 1971 – Yancey Arias, American actor and producer; July 10, 1949 – Winston Rekert, Canadian actor and director (d. 2012); June 30, 1974 – Tony Rock, American comedian, actor, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 869