Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1925 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1925 was a Sunday and it was the 11th day of the year 1925. The next time you can reuse your old 1925 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 320 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,648 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,139 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Eva Le Gallienne
- 1928Mitchell Ryan
- 1949Daryl Braithwaite
- 1952Bille Brown
- 1952Lee Ritenour
- 1961Eva O
- 1969Kyle Richards
- 1970Mustafa Sandal
- 1971Tom Ward
- 1978Holly Brisley
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1921Benedict Zilliacus, Finnish journalist, author, and screenwriter (d. 2013)
- 1923Eli Woods, English comedian and actor (d. 2014)
- 1928David L. Wolper, American director and producer (d. 2010)
- 1942Bud Acton, American basketball player
- 1949Mohammad Reza Rahimi, Iranian lawyer and politician, 2nd Vice President of Iran
- 1956Phyllis Logan, Scottish actress
- 1972Amanda Peet, American actress and playwright
- 1981Jaime Valdés, Chilean footballer
- 1988Epiphanny Prince, American-Russian basketball player
- 1992Dani Carvajal, Spanish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1759In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the first American life insurance company is incorporated.
- 1782American Revolutionary War: French troops begin a siege of a British garrison on Brimstone Hill in Saint Kitts.
- 1805The Michigan Territory is created.
- 1863American Civil War: CSS Alabama encounters and sinks the USS Hatteras off Galveston Lighthouse in Texas.
- 1908Grand Canyon National Monument is created.
- 1917The Kingsland munitions factory explosion occurs as a result of sabotage.
- 1919Romania reincorporates Transylvania.
- 1943World War II: The United States and United Kingdom give up territorial rights in China.
- 1946Enver Hoxha, Secretary General of the Communist Party of Albania, declares the People’s Republic of Albania with himself as head of state.
- 1949The first “networked” television broadcasts take place as KDKA-TV in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania goes on the air connecting the east coast and mid-west programming.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1925 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ciarán Hinds, Leslie Uggams, Theo Trebs, Martin Clunes, Inga Swenson, John Cudia, Chris Frantz, Jennifer Schwalbach Smith, Julia Buencamino, Robbie Robertson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 11, 1925.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 6, 1963 – Ahmed Johnson, American football player, wrestler, and actor; January 21, 1950 – Billy Ocean, Trinidadian-English singer-songwriter; October 13, 1947 – Susan Blommaert, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 845