Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of January 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 12, 2005 was a Wednesday and it was the 12th day of the year 2005. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 264 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,484 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 152 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Pierre Bernac
- 1904Mississippi Fred McDowell
- 1916Jay McShann
- 1926Ray Price
- 1937Marie Dubois
- 1937Vicente Sardinero
- 1952Walter Mosley
- 1978Jeremy Camp
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 12.
- 1723Samuel Langdon, American clergyman and educator (d. 1797)
- 1899Paul Hermann Müller, Swiss chemist and academic; Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1965)
- 1908Jean Delannoy, French actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2008)
- 1944Vlastimil Hort, Czech chess player
- 1950Sheila Jackson Lee, American lawyer, judge, and politician
- 1962Joe Quesada, American author and illustrator
- 1972Priyanka Gandhi, Indian politician
- 1979Grzegorz Rasiak, Polish footballer
- 1987Andi Muise, Canadian model
- 1988Claude Giroux, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1808John Rennie’s scheme to defend St Mary’s Church, Reculver, founded in 669, from coastal erosion was abandoned in favour of demolition, despite the church being an exemplar of Anglo-Saxon architecture and sculpture.
- 1808The organizational meeting that led to the creation of the Wernerian Natural History Society, a former Scottish learned society, is held in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- 1899Thirteen crew members and five apprentices are rescued from the stricken schooner Forest Hall by the Lynmouth Lifeboat when the former founders off the coast of Devon.
- 1966Lyndon B. Johnson states that the United States should stay in South Vietnam until Communist aggression there is ended.
- 1967Dr. James Bedford becomes the first person to be cryonically preserved with intent of future resuscitation.
- 2005Deep Impact launches from Cape Canaveral on a Delta II rocket.
- 2010An earthquake occurs killing an estimated 316,000 and destroying the majority of the capital Port-au-Prince.
- 2012Violent protests occur in Bucharest, Romania, as two-day-old demonstrations continue against President Traian Băsescu’s economic austerity measures. Clashes are reported in numerous Romanian cities between protesters and law enforcement officers.
- 2015A serviceman stationed at the Russian 102nd Military Base, kills seven people in Gyumri, Armenia.
- 2015Cameroon kills 143 Boko Haram fighters in clashes.
View the complete list of historical events for January 12.
Curious about this Double Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 12 and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Harold Sakata, Maria Kanellis, Song Il-gook, Amanda Seyfried, Michael Le Vell, Charles S. Dutton, Domhnall Gleeson, Benjamín Vicuña, David Caruso, Ludwika Paleta.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 12 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 12, 2005.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Let Me Love You by Mario as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 15, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 15, 1986 – Maria Fowler, English model and actress; May 14, 1977 – Pusha T, American rapper (Clipse and Re-Up Gang); April 1, 1981 – Hannah Spearritt, English actress and singer (S Club 7).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 959