Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of January 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 12, 2005 was a Wednesday and it was the 12th day of the year 2005. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 291 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,457 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 151 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1856John Singer Sargent
- 1905Tex Ritter
- 1922Paul Hansard
- 1948Anthony Andrews
- 1965Rob Zombie
- 1968Keith Anderson
- 1970Mig Ayesa
- 1973Hande Yener
- 1987Andi Muise
- 1991Pixie Lott
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 12.
- 1797Gideon Brecher, Austrian physician and author (d. 1873)
- 1822Étienne Lenoir, French engineer, designed the internal combustion engine (d. 1900)
- 1889Mirza Basheer-ud-Din Mahmood Ahmad, Indian-Pakistani spiritual leader (d. 1965)
- 1946George Duke, American keyboard player, composer, and educator (d. 2013)
- 1955Tom Ardolino, American drummer (d. 2012)
- 1960Dominique Wilkins, French-American basketball player
- 1981Amerie, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actress
- 1986Miguel Ángel Nieto, Spanish footballer
- 1986Pablo Daniel Osvaldo, Argentinian-Italian footballer
- 1988Chris Casement, Irish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1616The city of Belém is founded in Pará, Brazil by Francisco Caldeira Castelo Branco.
- 1777Mission Santa Clara de Asís is founded in what is now Santa Clara, California.
- 1808John Rennie’s scheme to defend St Mary’s Church, Reculver, founded in 669, from coastal erosion was abandoned in favour of demolition, despite the church being an exemplar of Anglo-Saxon architecture and sculpture.
- 1808The organizational meeting that led to the creation of the Wernerian Natural History Society, a former Scottish learned society, is held in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- 1895The National Trust is founded in the United Kingdom.
- 1906Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman’s cabinet (which included amongst its members H. H. Asquith, David Lloyd George, and Winston Churchill) embarks on sweeping social reforms after a Liberal landslide in the British general election.
- 1915The United States House of Representatives rejects a proposal to give women the right to vote.
- 1967Dr. James Bedford becomes the first person to be cryonically preserved with intent of future resuscitation.
- 1970Biafra capitulates, ending the Nigerian Civil War.
- 2006A stampede during the Stoning of the Devil ritual on the last day at the Hajj in Mina, Saudi Arabia, kills at least 362 Muslim pilgrims.
View the complete list of historical events for January 12.
Curious about this Glazed White Pearl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 12 and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Louis Tomlinson, Robert Gist, Phil May, Mary Wimbush, Vanessa Morley, Noel Fisher, Rick Berman, Kenny Wormald, Märt Avandi, Zhou Mi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 12 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 12, 2005.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Let Me Love You by Mario as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 15, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 1, 1958 – Nik Kershaw, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer; August 15, 1988 – Zaira Nara, Argentinian model and television host; September 29, 1983 – Lisette Oropesa, American soprano and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 951